3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

Absolutely love these!

Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads state they “Effectively remove dirt and dissolve oil while purifying pores to help clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Clears and protects leaving skin soft and smooth.” I can honestly say I feel as though that statement is 100% accurate. These pads are very inexpensive but do an amazing job. I would use a cleanser first then go back over my face with these pads and it is amazing to see how much a cleanser leaves behind but these pads pick up. Using these as directed not only clears up existing skin problems but you won’t have to worry about breakouts if you continue to use them. I think the problem most people have is that once their skin starts to clear up or is cleared up they don’t continue to use the products. These are great for teens, especially boys because they can just wipe it over their face and toss it! It is so simple. This is a product I would definitely recommend to others!

Doesn't work for me.

I have a bad case of adult acne when it's around that time of the month. So I tried a million products alreayd, and nothing I can find seems to be able to keep my blemishes away. I tried these pads, but I don't like them! FIrst of all, the alcohol (or whatever it is in the pad) stings my face. I don't know if my face was just sesitive or what, but I had a burning sensation on my face after lightly rubbing the pad on ym face. I didn't want to waste the whole stack of pads, so I continued using the pads, but after using about 5 pads, I just had to stop using hte pad becuase they burned my face so much. THe stinging went away after about an houor, but still, I don't want to put something on my face that would cause me pain. This was really a disappointment. TO those whose product works for you, that's great, but this product is definately not the one for me. If your skin is very sensitive, don't buy this!

really does work!

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

Yes it smells strong and yes it stings a little, but it WORKS! I bought the pads a little over 3 months ago and did not become a believer until last night. I had an enormous pimple coming in (you know the kind that are underneath and hurt like hell). Yea on of those and I held the pad to it for a good 20 minutes while watching TV and before going to sleep. When I work up the morning that redness and swelling was clearly REDUCED! Now I know that in order for it to work you have to hold the pad on your face instead of quick swipes. I plan to continue using as an emergency thing.

On big blemishes. When help on their for 5 + minutes. A quick swipe every night I saw no results.

Convenience
Kind of rough and smells bad

Side Effects
No side effects for me but I have oily skin.

Overnight results!

• Immediacy:

Works nice, but scent is very strong!

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I bought these because I wanted something a bit stronger to use at night to combat breakouts. I haven't used them long enough to notice a difference, but I can tell that they are a quality product. I haven't experienced any redness or dryness, so that's good. My skin feels nice after using the pads, not tight or dry, just very clean. Making sure to cleanse your face first will definitely help the effectiveness of this product. The biggest downside for me is the smell! It is so strong, almost unbearable. I usually have to take a break in the middle of wiping my face because the smell is so strong!

Ease of Application
They are very easy to use. You just cleanse your face, then swipe the pad all over your face. It says that they can be used more than once daily, but I generally don't do that. It also states that you can use lotion over top of the pads, but I haven't tried that yet.

Side Effects
I have experience no side-effects with this product. No redness, irritation, or excessive dryness.

• Immediacy:

Love these! Strong and durable. Fits in my car cup holder!

from West Virginia

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I love these travel size cups of face wipes. They have the same percentage of acne fighting medicine that my facewash has but they also come in a convenient cup.

this particular brand is a bit more wet than other wipes so I often use the jar to wipe off excess product. They are great for cleansing dirt and grime as well as makeup. A little harsh around the eyes though so beware. Also, harsh on my nose and lips so becareful.

The pads feel textured which helps grip better and remove more from my face. They are perfect for the gym or after a workout or sweat session. They also fit perfectly in a car cup holder so you can keep in your car for emergencies. I even keep some at work because I work in the food industry and you never know when you'll start stressing or get dirty.

These are great for stress acne. Not so great for blackheads though.

the new container is appealing to my and my guy.

Do a great job of cleaning and treating acne. Helps reduce redness and swelling for me.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply. I would give it 10, but sometimes you have to wring out the excess cleanser so that's a little annoying but no body gets it just right for everyone.

Very strong cleanser smell. Smells harsh like an astringent. Isn't unpleasant though. Great for guys and girls.

Pretty Powreful Little Pads

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

You can really feel this pads get to working once you've used them on your face. The medication is pretty powerful and is better than other pads that can be bought over the counter.

Very effective little pads. You'll see how well they work after cleaning your face and looking at how dirty the pad is. It gets deep down to clean out dirt and oils.

Ease of Application
It's very easy to use these pads. Just rub them all over your face and you'll immediately see just deep a cleansing you got. You can take them with you and use them while you're on the go.

Convenience
It's very convenient to use these little pads. You can use them at work or at school.

Side Effects
These pads are very safe to use and I have yet to experience any type of side effects associated with using them.

Immediacy
After using these pads all you have to do is look at the pad and see just how quickly they work when you see all the dirt that the pads have pulled out of your face. And within a few weeks you'll start to see less acne on your face.

• Immediacy:

I would not buy this again.

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I won't say that these did not work at all, but they had to many cons for me to recommend them. First off, the scent is way too strong. They smell like alcohol. In fact, it feels like you are just rubbing alcohol onto your face. That's how strong it smells and it stings. I kept telling myself that it was just a sign that it was "working" but it dried out my face before I could even see any real results. I had to stop using it after 2-3 days because I started to get white dry patches all over and I was starting to peel. That's quite extreme for me because I normally have oily skin. It never gets dry on its own. I never actually saw the acne spots go away with these pads. I noticed that it worked great for removing oil and makeup. Other than that, there was no benefit for me. I must have forgotten that I didn't like these because about a year later, I purchased them again for a sudden breakout. The same thing happened. Dry skin and no results. I decided just to ride out the blemish. I would not recommend these. I think they are a waste of money and would recommend trying something else.

Side Effects
dry dry skin

A drugstore surprise!

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I desperately needed some facial cleansing pads for my gym bag, but didn't want to pay a ridiculously high price for something that I would go through so quickly. So, when I saw the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads in store, I swiped them up. First off, these pads are very affordable, and they last for about three months if you use one everyday. It does a great job at removing all the dirt and build up, along with the sweat that I accumulate. I go to the gym in the evening and these pads can remove all the sweat without making my skin feel sticky. I liked the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads so much that I bought a second pack for my home, since I watch two toddlers all day. These are great at stopping new blemishes from surfacing, and make my skin feel nice and clean. The only thing I dislike about these pads is that they smell bad, so I wish it would have some scent or essential oil to balance it. I noticed a decrease in acne in about a week, which was great! I like these pads and would definitely recommend them, especially for post-workout!

Side Effects
It dried out my skin a few times whenever I used them more than once a day.

• Immediacy:

Not for the sensitive skin type

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I have tried many acne solutions in order to cure my constant breakouts that I have had since the beginning of puberty. I like to call myself a connoisseur since I have tried so many. I bought the Noxzema triple clean pads because of a family relative telling me that they worked great for her. However these are not for sensitive skin nor blackhead removal. I noticed barely a difference in my acne breakouts. I did notice however how tight and flaky my skin was becoming. After about three weeks of use my skin was so dry was cracking. By then I should have already been using moisturizer but at the time I was not aware of that. I still had blackheads and I was still having breakouts and now my skin was very dry.

Reduce my acne breakouts hardly at all

Convenience
It is very convenient being that they are wipes and you can just easily wipe your face instead of washing it which is a little more time-consuming

Side Effects
Not for sensitive skin. I had terrible dry flaky and even cracked skin after three weeks of using this.

Immediacy
I noticed only a slight difference in my acne. I think this should be used mainly for spot treatment.

Blemish Pads.

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I personally love all products by these guys. My grandmother and mother have been using it since their teens and still use it to this day. I would say we swear by it. Now there's these amazing new pads that are everything and more than the original face wash. There's virtually no mess since the acne solution is in a small pad and it's all you need. Just a few swipes over your face morning and night and voila. I would recommend this for anyone with any skin type young or old. I'll keep using this and have my kids use it in the future.

One of the most effective products I've ever used.

Ease of Application
I love that there's no messy issues with the wipes. I can put them in any bag and take them with me anywhere. If my face ends up getting oily throughout the day I can quickly and easily get rid of it with one wipe. Definitely recommended for oily skin.

Side Effects
Virtually none. I've never noticed excess dryness or dark spots which is a huge factor for my skin.

• Immediacy:

burned my face and made it feel itchy

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I have a mild case of acne here and there and when I get it I try and use different products that will help minimize them. I seen the Noxzema triple clean pads were on sale so I decided to try them out. I applied a pad to my face and I noticed right away the scent was strong and it made my eyes watery. I soon started to notice that it gave my face a stinging sensation. My face was burning after and it became really itchy. I didn't scratch my face I just left it alone. My forehead was red, it seemed like these pads irritated my face. My face isn't sensitive but I think this product was too harsh for my skin. Later that day my face looked shiny, especially around the nose area. My face was still a little red that day. I wouldn't buy these pads again. I wouldn't recommend these for anybody who has sensitive skin or someone who is unsure about there skin type. This isn't a gentle product so I wouldn't just apply to any face.

• Immediacy:

This product is good for removing dirt from the poors.

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads:

I like the Noxzema triple cleaning pads but they are kind of strong for my skin. At times this product will leave my skin feeling clean and tight which I like. Sometimes it makes my skin dry and flaky. I think this product should be used once or twice a week not everyday due to the strength.

The effectiveness of this product works very well at first but using it too much causes dryness and flakiness.

Ease of Application
Noxzema triple clean applies to the skin very easily.

Convenience
Easy to store for on the go use when needed.

Side Effects
Most times this product does the job. Other times it causes my face to feel dry and flaky.

Immediacy
Comes in very handy when in a hurry and you do not have time to apply a cream or facial soap. Grab a Noxzema triple clean pad apply and go.