4.1
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Just buy a little nicer brand.

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

e.l.f. is cheap and also hit-or-miss. I bought this because I really didn't feel like springing for the nicer brand. I think their eyeliners and eyeshadow are awesome so I figured this mascara would be too. I was wrong. A few minutes after applying is is always making rings under my eye. If I rub my eye, I turn into a raccoon. Besides the fact that it does not stay where it is supposed to - your lashes - it would have been a nice mascara. It lengthens and volumizes just like it says it will do. I love trying to save as much cash as possible on beauty supplies but this is where I would have to tell you to pull out the extra five bucks and try something a little nicer.

• Ease of Application:

A low prices mascara that isn't CHEAP!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

I love this mascara! I fisrst triedit when I picked up a duo-ended tube at cub foods fora dollor! I really like the water proof one because it doesn't seem to damage my eye lashes and it's really inexpensive!

It doesn'r smudge & I cant say that for a lot of the more expensive brands!

• Ease of Application:

The Only Mascara For Me!

from Wapakoneta, OH

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

I had wrote a review of ELF's other waterproof mascara and had totally loved it....BUT....when I tried this waterproof mascara I was sold immediately!! As I had wrote before I am a school photographer and have 5 days in a row where I am full of energy and smiling at kids/adults for hours on end....I hated wearing mascara because I always ended up with racoon eyes. But no more!! This mascara will NOT come off!! And you will definately need a make-up remover to even take it off at night! I love it! This is definately my one and only mascara. Will be ordering a couple more!!

Flakey, but cheap e.l.f. mascara!

from Arlington, VA

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

I bought this mascara because I was incredibly impressed with the price. I ordered it with a number of other e.l.f. cosmetics because you can get huge discounts if you order in bulk, plus get free shipping! I would recommend doing a big order with a friend and looking up discount codes. I was in love with the price, but unfortunately not with the mascara. I'm normally not too picky, but I found that this didn't do much for my lashes and dried out really quickly. I had to put on several coats to feel like it was doing one coat of what a "more expensive" mascara would do. I also found that at the end of the day I started to get some flakes under my eyes. The color was good (I don't know how hard it is to produce black), the price was great, but the mascara was lacking. I wouldn't recommend this one - you could get something at the drugstore on sale for a pinch more and it would probably last quite a bit longer.

e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

I have been trying to find a good mascara for the past four years and so far no luck. Until my friend gave me an e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara for christmas 12/25/10. I am stock with this product. My eyelashes never curls even when I use the curler, so I stopped using the curler because it never make a differance with or without mascara. This mascara somehow gave my eyelashes volume,length, and curl my eyelashes so I never need a curler. I'm just amaze how it does that. My eyelashes look longer and I'm very happy because I no longer need to feel fake by wearing false eyelashes (fake eyelashes). The only thing about this mascara is that once you open the tube, make sure you used it up within a month or two because the product will dry up fast. But that didn't bother me, I always stock up the mascara. As long as the product(s) is not open, you can stock them up.

Great product, Definently worth the money

from Danville, IN

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

When first purchasing this product I was a bit sceptical because I am usually one to buy pricier mascaras, but I was pleasantly surprised. I use this mascara mainly as a base before I use an eyelash curler but it would be great on its' own as well. It doesn't clump and it last relatively long for the price you pay. The only down side is that it does have an unpleasant smell but I wouldn't let that discourage you. Although it does do more lengthening than it does volumizing, but it's overall a great product. If your on the edge of deciding whether or not to buy it.... JUST DO IT!!! IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Best Mascara. I love it!

from New York, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

The brush on this e.l.f. studio line mascara is amazing! It coats your lashes easily, lifting them and giving them GREAT definition. My lashes are tiny, and this product makes them look miles longer! The best part is its quick drying and there are ZERO clumps. My lashes look beautiful and healthy now, this product is great, and cheap, and comes in two different colors. BUY!!