Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

• Ease of Application:

L'oreal mascara is my favorite

I have loved L'oreal mascara for a long time. I use more than one type of mascara but this is my favorite.  One, because it comes in waterproof, which I must have because my eyes water alot for various reasons.  Two, because it doesn't make my eyelashes so stiff that they break.  I hate mascara that dries so stiff that your lashes get brittle and break off!  The price is pretty reasonable too which is also a good reason to buy it.   I tend to buy 2 or more of these when they are on sale and I have never had any of them dry out before I got around to using them.  I know you are supposed to change mascara every 3 months, but this lasts me longer than that, so I use it till it's gone! I have never had a problem with bacteria or infections because of that.  I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to wear a waterproof mascara.  Also, this removes easily with my favorite mascara remover, which is baby shampoo.  You won't be sorry if you try this wonderful mascara.

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara is horrible!

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara is horrible! I bought it because my make up loving sister recommended it. However, I hate it. When you go to apply it, the mascara is goopy and leaves lots of clumps. to get it apply naturally, you have to scrape the wand against the side of the bottle which is rather inconvenient. If you scrape it first, then it looks okay. If you don't, you are left with large clumps and your eye lashes stuck together. The color is rich and the brush is nice and full but those are the only good things about this mascara. My biggest complaint is that it leaves smudges under my eyes after a couple of hours, sooner if it's hot. Now I don't touch my eyes a lot so it's not from my hands. If I take a nap, the smudges are even worse. This happens even if i brush extra powder under my eyes. Now since it's waterproof, it's pretty difficult to take off, especially those under eye smudges. You definitely have to use a separate make up remover to get it off or you'll end up pulling out some lashes. Overall a bad mascara that I'll never buy again!

No Thanks...

from Fayetteville. NC

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Great Brush

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly
  • Flakes
  • Sticky Texture

• Anytime

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

The worst mascara. It gets clumpy, dry, and no volume whatsoever! I will not be buying this again- ever! This was such a waste of my money!

beatiful

from morocco

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Flakes

• Anytime
  • Going Out

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

i have used L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara for 6 years and i love it soo much and i have long lashes and this product makes them even longer. the brush is perfect .It really did a nice job of defining my lashes. I will never use another mascara - I've found my permanent choice.

Best Mascara Ever

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I've been using this mascara for over 7 years and i love it. I've tried other kinds but nothing works as well. This separates lashes volumizes them and makes your eyes look fabulous! It is waterproof so you need a makeup remover to take it off but other than that it is a fabulous product!

• Ease of Application:

Has pros and cons to this product

from TX

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I live near the beach so I am always looking for products that are waterproof. I can say that this product is a great waterproof mascara. It did not run at all after six hours at the beach in the water and sun. It applies easily on my eyelashes and provides long lasting coverage. The one negative thing that I did experience with this product is it left little clumps in my eyelashes later in the day that made removing the product a little frustrating. I had to use an eye makeup remover and my regular face wash together and required some scrubbing on my eyes that I do not like to do (wrinkles, uh). There was an unpleasant smell to the product which I could only smell immediately after applying.

Works good, even after hours at the beach. The product did make my eyelashes appear to be full of volume and longer.

Ease of Application
Easy to put on, pain in the behind to take off at the end of the day

Great mascara

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I purchased this mascara about 2 months ago and it still feels new and fresh. The formula is great for my straight, short lashes. It removes very easily after applying a good eye makeup remover and is very durable throughout the day. The mascara makes my lashes appear false and I have gotten many compliments on them. This product is my holy grail mascara and I would recommend this to anyone who wants good volume, long-lasting wear, and beautiful length.

Overhyped

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

Let me introduce myself by saying that I have tried soooo much makeup in my lifetime. I was anxious to try Loreal's Voluminous due to praise of Youtube beauty gurus. The only thing that I really enjoy about this product is how black the "carbon black" shade is. My least favorite thing about this is the size of the opening. When you pull the wand out, most mascaras have a thin opening to catch excess goop, and this one does not. It goes on very clumpy for a few weeks until it starts to dry out, and I remedy this by wiping the wand on a tissue before I apply. Not only clumps, but smudging! Raccoon eyes galore. I recommend Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes. It's a little on the drier side but oh my heavens it is amazing.

Favorite Mascara

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

This is the only mascara I use. It is high quality, yet reasonably priced, and it can be purchased at the drug store, so it is easy to buy more when I run out. I prefer the jet black color as I have dark hair and dark eyes, and the dark brown or standard black aren't dark enough for my liking. I wear very little makeup, and this mascara is plenty for every day wear. One tube lasts me for as long as I need, until it starts to dry out. When it is old enough, it starts to clump, and then it should be replaced. Overall, I would recommend this mascara.

Doesn't clump, and it stays on for long nights. My only negative here is that it is very difficult to remove (under eye) after wearing - probably party of being waterproof - and I don't like to use strong makeup removers. Doesn't bleed though, so it is worth it.

Ease of Application
This mascara works great. The brush does not clump, and the shape of it makes it easy to apply to lashes evenly for a good look.

• Ease of Application:

Avid swimmer who loves this product!!

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I am an avid swimmer and often go to the gym to swim after work, so I wear this waterproof mascara by L'Oreal during the day. I can tell you that this mascara is really waterproof. I love it. I can wear it all day and go swimming and not worry about it wearing off in the pool or running making me look like I have been crying. I think this mascara is just as good as the more expensive brands. Why pay more when you do not have to do so? Besides being waterproof which was a big selling point for me, this mascara looks lovely on lashes. I loved that this mascaras black color is really vibrant, dark and deep. I don't' think my lashes look any longer or thicker while using this product but they do look healthy and dark. The mascara did not clump on my lashes or run after use. I love that I can wear it all day and not have to worry about it rubbing off or running if I get it wet or accidentally rub my eyes. My lashes look dark and healthy. I love how having dark lashes makes my eye color pop. I would recommend this mascara to everyone but especially to active people.

This mascara is fantastic! I swim 4-5 days a week after work and do not have to worry about my mascara running or coming off in the pool.

Ease of Application
This mascara dries fairly fast on the lashes.

• Ease of Application:

This is my perfect mascara

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I haven't found the perfect concealer, I haven't found the perfect foundation, I haven't found the perfect nail polish that won't chip off in one day. But I have found the perfect mascara, and L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara is it. I've been using it for more than a decade, and other mascara's don't even come close. Even the expensive brand name ones are inferior to L'oreal's mascara. The last time I tried a different mascara, it was recommended by a magazine, and I ended up returning it and exchanging it for this one. It's so thick, and really does make my eyelashes look twice as full without having to cake on layer after layer.It's waterproof, so it won't run if it's raining, or humid or foggy, and I can easily remove it with a few drops of argan oil. It really is a great value!

• Ease of Application:

Never did and never will use any other mascara.

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

Like any other girl, I like using makeup and looking good of course. The bad thing is I do not know much about makeup products but what I do know is that this is the best mascara out there. I was really young when I first tried it, when I used to steal my older sisters makeup products. When I got older and started buying my own makeup I automatically went for the Voluminous mascara. I have been using it for about 8 years now and will never try any other product. I have naturally long eye lashes and this mascara is just amazing. It makes them longer thicker and so beautiful. I get so many compliments on my eye lashes and lots of times people would ask me if I am wearing false lashes. I never needed false lashes because this mascara is beyond amazing. I will never try any other mascara because I would not find any better. I would recommend this product for all girls who wish for long beautiful lashes, believe me you will not be disappointed.