Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

Pros

• Great brush (9)
  • Lengthens (8)
  • Adds volume (7)
  • Doesn't clump (7)
  • Applies evenly (6)

• Anytime (7)
  • Daytime (3)
  • Going out (3)
    • Ease of Application:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Classic style (3), Natural style (3)

L'oreal mascara is my favorite

I have loved L'oreal mascara for a long time. I use more than one type of mascara but this is my favorite.  One, because it comes in waterproof, which I must have because my eyes water alot for various reasons.  Two, because it doesn't make my eyelashes so stiff that they break.  I hate mascara that dries so stiff that your lashes get brittle and break off!  The price is pretty reasonable too which is also a good reason to buy it.   I tend to buy 2 or more of these when they are on sale and I have never had any of them dry out before I got around to using them.  I know you are supposed to change mascara every 3 months, but this lasts me longer than that, so I use it till it's gone! I have never had a problem with bacteria or infections because of that.  I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to wear a waterproof mascara.  Also, this removes easily with my favorite mascara remover, which is baby shampoo.  You won't be sorry if you try this wonderful mascara.

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara is horrible!

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara is horrible! I bought it because my make up loving sister recommended it. However, I hate it. When you go to apply it, the mascara is goopy and leaves lots of clumps. to get it apply naturally, you have to scrape the wand against the side of the bottle which is rather inconvenient. If you scrape it first, then it looks okay. If you don't, you are left with large clumps and your eye lashes stuck together. The color is rich and the brush is nice and full but those are the only good things about this mascara. My biggest complaint is that it leaves smudges under my eyes after a couple of hours, sooner if it's hot. Now I don't touch my eyes a lot so it's not from my hands. If I take a nap, the smudges are even worse. This happens even if i brush extra powder under my eyes. Now since it's waterproof, it's pretty difficult to take off, especially those under eye smudges. You definitely have to use a separate make up remover to get it off or you'll end up pulling out some lashes. Overall a bad mascara that I'll never buy again!

I def recommend

from Texas

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Difficult To Remove

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

This water proof is definitely waterproof. Went to a waterpark wearing this mascara and it did not budge

Best mascara I've tried

from Las vegas, Nevada

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I've been using this mascara for a year and I've used so many different kinds but this is one of the best ones I've found to give me longer lashes.

One Of The Best Mascara's On The Market

from Williamstown Wv

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Applies Evenly
    • Defines & Separates
    • Doesn't Clump
    • Great Brush
    • Lengthens

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I've Used This Product For a Long Time Now And I've Tried Tons Of High-Cost Top Market Brand Name Mascara's and This Is Still One Of My Favorites. I Get The Length & Separation I Want And Thickness Without Having The Spider-Eye Look. It's Perfect For More Natural or a Night Out on The Town. I Am Forever Loyal To This Mascara

Best Mascara!

from Houston, TX

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
      • Applies Evenly
      • Doesn't Clump
      • Great Brush
      • Lengthens

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara is so underrated! For it being a drugstore mascara it works better than some high end mascaras! I love it, it makes my lashes look full and lengthy! And no clumping! Definitely a beauty bag must!

Best mascara ever!

from Fresno ca

Pros

• Adds Volume
        • Great Brush
        • Lengthens

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I got recommended to L'Oréal Mascera by a makeup group page on Facebook, tried it out and worked amazing! It's what I have been looking for. It applies easily gives your lashes a full length. Plus waterproof!

Smear

from 3ellamary

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Applies Evenly
            • Defines & Separates
            • Doesn't Clump
            • Great Brush
            • Lengthens

Cons

• Difficult To Remove
            • Smudges or Runs

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

The only thing I liked about this mascara was the length it gave my eyelashes besides that it suppose to be water proof and it still smears just few minutes after applying.

Best mascara EVER

from Austin, tx

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
            • Applies Evenly
            • Defines & Separates
            • Doesn't Clump
            • Great Brush
            • Lengthens

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara is my number one all time favorite!! It's super affordable and works just as good as a high end mascara.
              It's very easy to apply and goes on even. My lashes always look fuller, thicker & longer after I use this stuff! I highly recommend this mascara to anyone!

No Thanks...

from Fayetteville. NC

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Great Brush

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly
              • Flakes
              • Sticky Texture

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

The worst mascara. It gets clumpy, dry, and no volume whatsoever! I will not be buying this again- ever! This was such a waste of my money!

beatiful

from morocco

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
              • Doesn't Clump
              • Great Brush
              • Lengthens

Cons

• Flakes

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

i have used L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara for 6 years and i love it soo much and i have long lashes and this product makes them even longer. the brush is perfect .It really did a nice job of defining my lashes. I will never use another mascara - I've found my permanent choice.

Best Mascara Ever

Comments about L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara:

I've been using this mascara for over 7 years and i love it. I've tried other kinds but nothing works as well. This separates lashes volumizes them and makes your eyes look fabulous! It is waterproof so you need a makeup remover to take it off but other than that it is a fabulous product!

• Ease of Application: