Other Mascaras:

CoverGirl LashExact Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Nice, defined lashes with no clumps.

I decided to take a break from my normal brand of mascara and try something new.  I picked up the **LashExact **mascara by CoverGirl simply because I'm a sucker for advertising!  The packing promises a "no clump brush" while adding "definition and length" to your lashes.

I was a little skeptical because there are usually some clumps, but there weren't any!  My lashes were also separated and longer.  I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised.  Although **CoverGirl LashExact Mascara **doesn't add volume, I loved the way my lashes look with this mascara.  It didn't flake at all either.  This is one the best mascaras that I have ever tried!  If you are looking for volume, length and separation, I recommend [CoverGirl LastBlast][1] Mascara instead.  I have also reviewed their [VolumeExact][2] Mascara, but I didn't like it nearly as much as the other two.

**The Scoop!**

After using this mascara for about two weeks, the mascara is not as refined as it is when it's brand-new.  After a short while, the brush starts to accumulate little clumps.  But overall, this is still a great mascara.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashBlast-Mascara-review-fee16
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-Volume-Exact-Mascara-review-a16f

:LashExact Mascara is an average mascara to me

I regularly use Lancome primer and DiorShow mascara, so when I tried this out, I honestly wasn't impressed.  I wanted to be impressed because I knew it had a different kind of brush, but the small brushes just don't do it for me!  I like large brushes much better.  I think the formula would be an okay formula; I just don't like the brush.

It is definitely cheaper than trying to afford Dior mascara all the time, so it's a suitable replacement, I suppose. If I use the right eyelash curler, I can make the mascara work for me.  I am super anal about my eyelashes, so everything has to be perfect.  I like long, long eyelashes, and this doesn't really do it.  It definitely doesn't clump though!  The brush makes sure of that, because it consists of a comb.  It definitely is nice to have a built in declumper, but it wasn't enough for me.

All in all, if you use a primer, an eyelash curler, and this mascara, you could definitely make it work; it's just not the amazing mascara I've looked for!

Length Yes, Fullness No

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

My first impression on this product is that I love that it doesn't smell, some mascaras have a very distinct smell to them, unlike this one. Which was a huge plus for me. It glides on smooth and the brush keeps your lashes separated, so no clumps, which is always another huge plus. However this formula is best for length and length only it seems. It doesn't make my lashes look fuller like other formulas do. So I tend to use this along with my old mascara, so I have the length and fullness, with no clumps!

No clumps and nice long lashes. The brush is fantastic and I plan to keep it around to use for separating lashes long after that product is gone. It stays on all day long too. I have never had an issue with it fading, flaking, or simply wearing away as the day goes on. It looks just as good at 7 in the morning, as it does at 5 in the afternoon, after a long day at work and lots of blinking. I also wear contacts and have never had an issue there either.

Ease of Application
Super easy to use. The brush is a great shape and makes for easy application.

• Ease of Application:

Pretty good mascara for the price

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

The CoverGirl LashExact Mascara is pretty good for the price. You can buy this at any local drugstore probably, and it does help in lengthening my eyelashes. I saw the commercial for the CoverGirl mascara and her lashes looked very long and beautiful, so I went to the drugstore and bought it. After applying it on, there weren't any clumps (which I really despise) so that was terrific. Also, each strand of my eyelash were lengthened and you could see it separately, instead of all of them being bunched together. However, one thing about this product that I didn't really like was the application process. When I used the wand to apply the mascara to my eyes, there wasn't much product, so I had to constantly apply more and more. Besides that, the CoverGirl LashExact Mascara really does waken up my eyes and makes my overall appearance look better and more alert. I recommend this mascara if you're looking for something good and inexpensive.

• Ease of Application:

Not a great mascara. It leaves a lot of clumps.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

CoverGirl's Lash Blast Mascara is not too bad. It goes on easily and the brush is very nice. However, it does leave a lot of clumps in my lashes if I try to put on more than one coat. I always use more than one coat because my lashes are not very long and need the extra dimension. I always prefer a mascara that allows me to do without the fear of clumping or my lashes sticking together. I do not believe that I would buy this mascara again. I have since changed brands and am happy that I did.

Lash Exact

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

I purchased this product because it was relatively inexpensive and I have never been disappointed by a Covergirl product before. I bought this and was pretty excited to try it once I got home. I took off my mascara I was wearing for the day and started playing around with this new Covergirl LashExact Mascara I had just gotten home. I was not really impressed by the brush, it seems overly simple like it can't do a very good job. I was wrong. Although the brush may be lacking, it still can produce pretty good results. I am satisfied with the way this mascara reacts when you layer it on top of itself. It didn't clump up and it kept adding length to my lashes with each coat. I was overall pretty impressed with this product because it is so inexpensive. It's not even a top name brand product, but it still did a remarkable job. I would recommend it to other people who need a quality mascara for an inexpensive price.

Quality for the price

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

I've seen commercials for this mascara and have seen it in the drug store and grocery store all the time. I was in need of a new mascara quick and bought this one spur of the moment last second to see how it would work and also because the price was very reasonable. It was also readily available around me instead of having to going to a specialty make up store or a department store for it. It worked very well the first couple applications and for the first couple weeks I had it, however after a couple weeks it dried out very quickly and i couldn't use it anymore because it got very chunky very quickly. Whats weird though is that it wasn't clumpy on my eyelashes at all, only after it dried out itself was it clumpy and gross and difficult to use. I also got the brown-black color which I really liked matching my eye lash color very well and also it didn't look too heavy, it laid very well on my eye lashes lengthining them very well and also curling them at the same time without using my curler.

• Ease of Application:

The Perfect Daytime Mascara!

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

This is one of the few mascaras that I've ever used that actually delivers on the "no clump" claim. It really lives up to its Lash Exact name because it defines and volumizes each and every lash even the small hard to reach lashes in the inner corners of my eyes. This is my go to mascara when I'm going for a polished daytime look. If you're wanting something more dramatic, however this might not be the right formula for you since it goes on looking very natural. Also, be aware that this is a volumizing formula, not a lengthening one, so while it perfect for thickening up skimpy lashes, it won't make short stubby lashes appear longer. One other plus that I have to mention, is that even though Cover Girl doesn't advertise Lash Exact as being formulated for sensitive eyes, I find this to be extremely gentle and non-irritating. It's one of the few mascaras on the market that don't make my eyes sting and tear.

It lasts all day without flaking or leaving raccoon rings.

Ease of Application
I love the long thin brush! It reaches and coats every lash and never leaves wet mascara globs on my lashes or eye area.

love covergirl

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

Covergirl is by far my favorite mascera. I long how long and dark my lashes look when using cover girl mascera. I also like how full my lashes look, especially with the lash extract from cover girl. I find that cover girl is a affordable brand and easy to purchase. It is available at many local drug stores. My mascera lasts all day; I do not need to reapply it and my lashes look great and full.

Cover girl mascera allows my lashes to look long and full. It does a great job at volumizing my lashes. The wand also provides a natural curl look to them. i have gotten asked if I have fake lashes because of how full and luscious they are.

Ease of Application
The cover girl mascara products are very easy to apply. they have long wands for accessing the mascara. They also have brushes to help lengthen and strengthen lashes. This product is simple and easy to use; i would recommend trying cover girl mascara if you haven't.

• Ease of Application:

pros and cons to this mascara

from reading pa

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

I found pros and cons to this mascara when I used it. I found that it is one of Covergirls more expensive mascaras. I have thick eyelashes so one of the things I do like about the bristle brush is that it is thin and really seperate the lashes. It helps to get your lashes to seem longer. At the same time it does not help make your lashes look full. I think the brush does a great job of lengthing but not making them full. I think that the mascara does a great job of staying on. I found when I put it on it stayed on pretty much of the day. I do however think there are better mascaras on the market and are better priced.

Good for lengthing your eyelashes but not for making them look thicker.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. The brush appilicator is a great size to get really close to the bottom of your eyelash to the tip really helping them to get the length. It really made me feellike I was able to get my entire lash easy and fast.

Good Mascara

from Southfield, MI

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

When Cover Girl first came out with their Lash Exact Mascara with the very cool (new, at the time) applicator brush, I was lucky enough to get to try out a full size sample! I was so excited when it arrived. I love makeup and I love trying new things. And getting to try them for free? Well, that's a huge bonus in my book!
This mascara works very well. At the time that I first tried it, it was the best mascara I had used to date. (I've since started using a Revlon mascara that I believe works better though.) I liked my sample enough that I have purchased this mascara a few times.

This mascara works well. It stays on all day and doesn't flake off too badly. I hate when mascara flakes get in my eyes, so that's really important for me.

Ease of Application
The brush is very cool. It combs through your lashes so you don't get as many clumps as you do with some other kinds of mascara. It wasn't quite as perfect as I had originally hoped, but it was an improvement over a lot of other applicator brushes.

Good mascara.

Comments about CoverGirl LashExact Mascara:

I really like the cover girl lash exact mascara. It helps lengthen my super short eye lashes without making them look too heavy. I have used better cover girl mascaras that work better for myself, but I actually like to keep this mascara in my purse for touch ups during the day because this mascara feels so light it will not clump up with multiple applications.