Other Mascaras:

Dior DiorShow Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Not really catwalk worthy but still good, dramatic mascara.

***Quick View:*** As I work my way through every mascara known to man (or should I say woman?), I came across Diorshow Mascara. It's good but still...not THE mascara that will end my search.***About Dior Diorshow Mascara***

This mascara comes in a thick black tube with the logo all over it. The brush is fluffy and wide. I bought black and there are a couple of other shades to choose from as well. This mascara goes on thick. The big brush encourages clumping which is a bit bothersome. Otherwise, it lengthens and adds volume and darkness to my lashes. I generally apply a couple of coats and the mascara doesn't make my lashes too hard to heavy. I comb through them with a lash comb to get rid of the few clumps and my lashes are long and thick.

The color, though, could be a bit darker. Although I bought black, it seems more like smoky charcoal on my lashes. Still, this is good mascara that both lengthens and adds volume. It doesn't flake once it is on and I don't get "spider eyes" like some mascaras give me. In all, this mascara is a good bet for those who need both length and volume. Just have a lash comb ready to rid your lashes of clumps if need be.

***My Viewpoint***

Dior Diorshow Mascara is good mascara that adds length and volume to lashes. The fat, fluffy brush encourages clumps, which is the only real con of this product. I give it ***4 stars*** and recommend it. For some it is THE best mascara they have found.

DiorShow is great in so many ways - not my favorite though.

I have always heard great things about **Christian Dior's DiorShow Mascara**. And I think I have tried it in the past, but couldn't really remember loving it - but thought I'd give it a second go to see if the formula has changed. What I have found about **DiorShow **mascara this time around is that it has a great consistency, not wet and not dry which means applying it is super easy and definitely not messy. Also, the brush is an extra large full sized one with traditional bristles - which I love.

**DiorShow **is a beauty award winner, so I had high expectations for it's performance in the "lengthening" category. So although this mascara gave great volume, it was just average in supplying my teeny tiny lashes much length. I'd say this original version of **DiorShow** is great for an everyday length and I didn't find that if flaked, smudged or irritate my highly sensitive eyes - but not great if you're seeking a dramatic glam look. Also, most mascaras (even non-waterproof ones) can hold up to my evening face cleansing routine with minimal bleeding - **DiorShow **mascara ran terribly for me which makes me worry that it would do the same in the rain or at a sappy commercial! So I would say this is OKAY mascara, but for the price you can do much better than this original **DiorShow **formula.

One of My Favorites

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

Dior DiorShow Mascara is a long time favorite of mine. It makes my short and thin lashes look long and adds volume. It does not flake or smudge and stays perfect all day long. It also does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I can always depend on DiorShow Mascara to deliver a nice looking lash with no issues like those that are common with many other mascara brands.

This mascara performs very well for me. It coats my thin lashes and adds decent volume and length and truly transforms them from pathetic to lovely. It also does not clump my lashes together like some other brands do. I have no issues with the mascara flaking or smudging and it stays in place until remove it at the end of the day.

Ease of Application
This mascara applies easily and quickly. It coats my lashes and keeps them separated so I don't have to waste any time trying to separate clumped lashes. The lash wand is just the right size to coat, lengthen, and separate the lashes but small enough to be able to find the nearly invisible ones too.

• Ease of Application:

By far the best mascara I have ever used!!!

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

This mascara is a miracle worker. My lashes look lush, long, and beautifully dark. I love the effect is has on the look of my eyes. The mascara does not clump and the brush is just right. I am not a fan of thin or overly curved brushes and this brush is just perfect. The mascara itself is a beautiful color (I used the black). It does not clump or irritate my eyes. I actually tried this mascara after seeing it on a "best of" list. It is a little pricey but don't let that turn you away. It is worth every penny and then some. You will need to look in a department store or beauty supply store. Your local pharmacy or target/walmart will not carry this mascara but it is worth the time and the search! your lashes will thank you. It does not run, streak or wear off. It is also easy to remove with eye make up remover.

Works great. Great looking mascara for color that does not run, clot, or irritate my eyes!!!!

Ease of Application
Love the brush. It is perfect. The mascara goes on smoothly.

• Ease of Application:

For dramatic, show stopping lashes, DiorShow.

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

DiorShow mascara by the one and only, Dior, is a dramatic, very voluminous and lash-extending mascara. Personally, I have one in my mascara collection, though, I don't find it to be an everyday mascara. It's too dramatic; avant-garde, i'd say. The formula delivers with a huge impact on the lashes, almost like a doll effect. Good for fashion forward makeup looks and for a night out. My normal every day mascara is Chanel's discontinued "Exceptionnel de Chanel". It also delivers a full effect, but not as dramatized as DiorShow.

This well, fortified formula delivers an impeccable performance for long wear and keeps lashes full and voluminous through out the day without constant reapplying. I have both DiorShow's, in waterproof and regular, though the regular seems to have the best coverage and waterproof has a longer lasting stay.

Ease of Application
The mascara applicator is shaped just like most volumizing mascaras. Somewhat of a thick, christmas tree like shape. Very easy to use. I especially love the metal cap. very luxurious.

Not impressed with this.

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

This is the second Dior brand mascara that I've tried and have decided that they are not worth the extra money I pay for them. I find this one very clumpy and wet. It does not layer easy, and gives me the dreaded raccoon eyes look within hours after application.

One of my favs!

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

The Dior DiorShow Mascara is another one of my favorite mascaras. I don't have to reapply the wand on my eyelashes and it is easy to apply. My lashes are full, thick, and lengthened when I use this Dior Mascara. It's pretty expensive though, but the quality is certainly good!

Bombshell Beauty

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

Absolutely love this product! It easily applies and you don't have to sit there for several minutes to get the look you want! Eyelashes quickly volumize, lengthen, darken, and thicken upon application. The only negative comment I would have about this mascara is that if you aren't careful when applying it, it can clump lashes together easily. Despite this, I believe the product is well worth the money you will spend on it!

Glamorous Lashes

from Houston, Tx

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

I enjoy Dior makeup products along with all of their other products. It's a high end brand name so expect the price to be high but the product is worth the extra money. It's not too clumpy and it doesn't water down. It gives my eyelashes a long glamorous look. The mascara comes in a tube with the Dior logo on it. The brush is thick and fluffy for giving your lashes the thick look. It dries quickly and goes on smoothly.

It does have some clumps but I add a couple of strokes to each eyelash and then brush away the clumps with a comb the help get rid of the clumps.

It gives my eye lashes a dramatic look. Best for use for a night out for a girl's night out or a date night. I use the mascara with the Dior eye shadow. It is more expensive but it's a great combination.

The pros of this product that it adds depth and length to your eyelashes. It is a high price but the product lasts a long time. It can make your eyes clumpy but use a brush in order to get rid of the clumps.

Best Mascara EVER

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

I love all Dior makeup products. I can not live without the Dior Diorshow mascara. It is a must have in any makeup bag. I have tries almost all the mascaras out there trying to find one that I wasn't allergic too and that didn't irritate my eyes. This is it for those with sensitive eyes and skin. The Dior DiorShow Mascara really gives your lashes that extra volume and plump to make you look like you are wearing false lashes. I get so many compliments on how long and full my lashes are all the time when I am out wearing my Dior DiorShow Mascara. I have been wearing this for so many years and have never found a product better than this one. It also doesn't end up flaking off in the middle of the day. I have found that if I am going out at night I don't even need to freshen up my mascara because it still looks fresh and amazing from applying it in the morning.

Makes your lashes full and long.

Ease of Application
This has the best applicator brush of all time!

• Ease of Application:

Did not live up to the hype

from Loveland, OH

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

I purchased this mascara on the recommendation of several friends. It was described to me as the best mascara they had ever used. I felt like the price was a little high, but for the best mascara ever I was willing to give it a try. I have been using the diorshow mascara now for three months and like the product, but don't really understand why so many people prefer it to drug store brands. It defined my lashes and did not clump. There is plenty of product in the tube as it has lasted me for over three months. I was using a covergirl lashblast product previously and did not notice any difference between the covergirl and dior mascaras. In the future I will be buying the less expensive product because I did not see the value of this particular luxury brand. I feel like my friends may have been influenced by the brand name dior and assumed it would be a superior product.

The Best Mascara Ever

from Alexandria VA

Comments about Dior DiorShow Mascara:

When I run out of this mascara I am sad. The Dior DiorShow Mascara is worth it's cost plus some. This mascara is what I call a full coverage mascara. It goes on thick and covers with just one swipe. If you like a goth look or smoky eye then you can't go wrong with this product. It will last you all day. It will not fade. It dries super fast. It does have some weight to it. It takes time to get use to feeling your eyelashes all day. If you like to wear false eyelashes you may want to try this mascara on your natural lashes. You can apply multiple layers on to of each other with having it smear on dot your face later. Let it dry for a minute before applying a second layer. The tube is small enough to fit in most purses, clutches and pockets. If I could only have one mascara for the rest of my life this would be the one that I would demand to have.

It's thick and noticeable. This will not give you a barely there look. This mascara wants to be noticed. It does not burn your eye. It will last all day and all night if you don't use something to remove it.

Ease of Application
The brush is perfect. You can apply multiple layers without any problems. You can place mascara under and over the eyelash. Just give each layer a minute to dry.