Other Mascaras:

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara

Pros

Cons

Love it

I love Maybelline Full 'N Soft!  Everyone asks me what mascara I use.  I've received more compliments while wearing Maybelline Full 'N Soft than any of the expensive brands I've tried!  Here are the pros:

**1.**  It looks very natural.

**2.**  It doesn't clump.  It is very easy to apply.  You don't have to work to seperate your lashes.  In fact I can easily apply it to both eyes in well under 1 minute.

**3.**  It doesn't flake.  I never get black under my eyes.

**4.**  It doesn't make your lashes crunchy.  They remain soft and flexible.

**5.**  It gives volume and length without making them look fake.

**6. ** It doesn't dry out.  It lasts longer than the expensive brands I've tried.

**7.**  It doesn't have a high pricetag.  And a lot of times I find it on sale for buy one get one.

**8.**  It holds a curl well.

**9.**  It has a nice brush.  The brush is tapered so you can easily reach your inner and outer lashes without getting it on your skin.

**10.**  It washes off easily.

I don't think there are any cons.

They Made This in

I had used Maybelline mascaras for quite some time until they started to change formulas. I am not sure what they are doing to their mascaras but I can no longer wear most of...Read complete review

I had used Maybelline mascaras for quite some time until they started to change formulas. I am not sure what they are doing to their mascaras but I can no longer wear most of them.

Maybelline Full N Soft was a mascara that I used to use when it first came out with some success. It is a natural non-stiff mascara which leaves lashes looking soft and realistic and not brittle.

The dark navy and silver container is round and easy to use, with the brush being on the full side, but still not difficult to use. There is no intense scent, well, until they changed their formula and got more of a scent to it.

I used to get really good wear out of Full N Soft mascara, but then they changed the formula and suddenly the same mascara would no longer dry on my lashes. It remains sticky no matter how long I wait.

This was so annoying that I could no longer use Maybelline Full N Soft. The lash appearance is more on the natural side- nothing dramatic, but in my case, it is like wearing black glue on my lashes- glue that never sets. It is too bad because it was a pretty decent mascara before they changed it.

Lives up to its name, but doesn't hold a curl

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

This mascara is seriously amazing. It gives me full, long lashes that aren't crunchy or spidery. After using this mascara, my lashes look exactly how I want them to look: dark, long, and lush… but still like they could be my natural lashes.

However, this mascara loses points in my book because it doesn't hold a curl. I'm constantly on the hunt for a regular (non-waterproof) mascara that keeps my hard-to-curl lashes reaching towards the sky. This mascara didn't do this.

If you have hard-to-curl lashes, I suggest choosing the waterproof version, or skipping this mascara altogether. However, if you're blessed with lifted lashes naturally, this mascara might be for you.

One of the best parts about this mascara is that it's extremely easy to remove. It will come off effortlessly with any makeup remover or your everyday cleanser.

The bottom line:
This mascara will make your lashes dark, full, and long; it will not give you fake, spidery lashes. It's also easy to remove, however, it doesn't hold a curl well.

• Ease of Application:

This mascara really isn't worth all the hassle with removing it.

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

This mascara is very versatile which is definitely something that might interest you. The thing that I like about it is that if I want my eyelashes to be bigger or thicker, I just apply a few more coats and then it works very well for me. It says it's washable, but when I run water over my lashes, it starts to get into my eyes and it really burns. This just seems really cheap and there are much better products out there. Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara didn't really work too well for me.

• Ease of Application:

Excellent if you like the natural look

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

I used to use this mascara religiously, until I realized I was missing out on mascaras that could give me that super thick, false lash look. However, I think this mascara is the best for sensitive eyes, and also for people who like a natural look. I used to be a contact lens wearer, and now I am a post-LASIK patient. I found no irritation from this mascara. The formula is smooth, not goopy, and it applies light amounts of mascara to the lashes. The brush is fat, so it's going to thicken rather than lengthen.

The light formula makes for a soft effect, and if you touch your lashes after, they don't feel crunchy, which defeats the purpose of having pretty lashes to flutter. While I don't reach for this mascara as much anymore because I want a different look, I really think this mascara excels in providing a natural look. This is also great for girls just starting out in makeup because it's not so dramatic.

True to it's name.

from Michigan

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

This is my favorite mascara. I have been using it regularly off and on for many years. I try others but always end up coming back to Full and Soft. This product is inexpensive and works better than more expensive ones that I have tried that are out there on the market. I am wearing it right now and I can run my fingers back and forth over my eyelashes and they feel soft to the touch and they flow easily.

It makes my lashes long and full. It spreads my lashes out nicely-they never clump together. My eyelashes are never dry or hard. It never streaks. I could step out into a rainstorm for a moment and not have to worry about mascara lines coming from my eyes. My eyelashes feel soft and healthy. It lasts long and I have never had to reapply during the day.

Ease of Application
I have never had a problem applying it. The applicator and the bottle are well made. I find less stray eyelashes in the bottle than other mascaras because the brush is quality and the product leaves your eyelashes soft instead of brittle. .

• Ease of Application:

Fact: The name says it all

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

My eyelashes are pretty much non-existent, or at least it looks that way. I love using this mascara because it thickens and lengthens my eyelashes without clumping. It makes them look natural rather than making it look like I just applied ridiculous false eyelashes like some other mascaras,

Full and volume mascara!

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

This is by far my must have favorite beauty tool. This mascara is very affordable and does a better job in separating your eye lashes and giving me volume and length than any high priced mascara. It separates each eyelash with its soft bristle brush and makes your eyelashes look like glue on eyelashes. The best part about it is it comes in waterproof or non waterproof and they both give results!

Great performance in every way!

Easy application.

• Ease of Application:

I don't use this product often but it's works.

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

I don't use this product every day. But I use it on night outs. It kinda sweats off a little bit, but not completely. It gives major volume. It's not water proof. It's doesn't clump. It's brush provides volume but isn't great for lower lashes.

This mascara is fair. It's gives volume. Not too good on length. Not too good on lasting long. It does help grow lashes. I use it on night outs for dramatic lashes because it provides volume.

Ease of Application
I feel like the brush provides alot of volume. But the brush is not great for lower lashes. It just makes a huge smugdy mess.

I Keep Going Back to This as a Daily Standard

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

Full 'N Soft mascara has been around for decades and it has a lot of fans. It is not a high-volume or lengthening mascara but it is definitely buildable to be effective and is not usually prone to clumping, smuging or excessive flaking. The brush is standard bristle. It is easier to remove than many products. In time it can dry out somewhat in the tube but I just add a drop or two of witch hazel (not manufacture-recommended!). There are more dramatic mascaras on the market but this one is definitely worth having in your collection. Also, it is inexpensive.

Not dramatic but buildable. Not prone to smuging, clumping or excessive flaking. Light weight enough not to uncurl your lashes.

Ease of Application
May require several coats to get impressive results.

Great mascara

from Tanner, AL

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

I used to use Great Lash but switched to this after reading reviews on it. My lashes have thinned with age and this plumps up my lashes while keeping them soft. It doesn't flake as some other brands I've tried so. I'm not looking for the length as much as I want fuller lashes and this does the job nicely.

• Ease of Application:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Salley, SC

Comments about Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara:

When I wear make-up, I want to look good, but I need it to work harder than I do. I definitely believe Maybelline figured out how to do that! This was recommended to me by a cosmetologist friend, and it changed my entire make-up experience! It is easy to put on, easy to wipe off (if you make a mistake) and stays put once it dries. Reapplying is easy! Unlike other brands that clump when you try to apply it again on day 2, this goes on easy everytime! Very impressed, would definitely recommend!!

At the end of a LONG day, if it's still there, then, in my opinion, it did it's job!

Ease of Application
I don't have to worry about smears and smudges, it goes on easily, stays put, and can be done again easily without clumping!