Other Women's Perfumes:
Avon Fragrances

Avon Fragrances

Pros

Cons

Avon moonwind is a timeless classic.

I wear both the Avon Moonwind, and the Avon Rare Gold.  Both are elegant, classic fragrances.

The Moonwind has a mystical...Read complete review

The Moonwind has a mystical timelessness to it, with a subtle, suggested elegance, and it truly expresses the elusive mystery of woman, her softer, more romantic side.  Avon needs to return this fragrance to their product line so that the women of today can not only be reminded of their softer side, but experience it as well.

Avon's Rare Gold, is equally timeless and classic, but with a very different note.  .Rare Gold is elegant, but with a harder, contemporary sophistication about it.  The sophisticated elegance of Rare Gold is complimentary to a confident, strong woman, who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it.

the great products end to quickly

I seem to get to adore pproduct's and then ,they vanish, never to be seen or heard of again. my most favorite things always seem to be taken from me . but i finally found a great secret that has been hidden out there for lord knows how long. its called beauty connection's, a good friend of mine from work had serched for Avon's goddess perfumes, I had looked every were with no success, when I learned about beauty connection's, it was like finding a lost treasure ship of old vintage Avon's.AWESOME site, I guess I'm a stickler for what I like, Avon's makes great pproduct's, but if you find something you really like, you better get two or three. because it may not last long, my philosophy is only a tattoo is forever. but i guess I want to buy perfumes that i love to wear, and not buy somethings I haven't worn before, or even smelled before. goddess is a beautiful sent and the name alone caries power within its self, expecialy if in need of courage, i am a back up singer and courage and thrill are as one ,same as with goddess perfumes.

I love Avon fragrances

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I have tried different Avon fragrances. I love them. They smell very nice and stay all day long. I have used Avon's Far Away, which smells fruity and mysterious. I got many compliments when I used Avon's Far Away. I have also used Far Away Exotic that I bought by mistake; I was trying to buy Far Away, but the sender sent me the Exotic. After a week, I got used to it, and loved it. Its smell was sharper. I think it has more sugar in it. Besides, I have used Rare Pearls, which was a gift from my sister-in-law. I also loved it. The only bad thing that I can say is the smell of Rare Pearls sometimes caused nausea. Thus, I stopped using it. The best Avon fragrance I have ever used is Haiku. This is the best perfume I have ever used in my life. The bad thing about Haiku is its size. I normally use perfumes (for example 50 ml) in a year period. However, Haiku lasted 2 months. I am going to buy a new one. I wish Avon sell bigger volumes, because Avon usually sells 30 ml perfumes. I am a fan of Avon fragrances, and recommend them.

I Love Night Magic Evening Musk!

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

This is one of my all time favorites. I love it because the smell is simply awesome. This is not a floral scent or a very strong scent but it s not one that is very weak either. It is not too strong but it is one that simply mesmerizes me. The scent last a very long time and the smooth musk scent is one that can't be forgotten.

The scent comes in a 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle and sales for 14.50. There are even times when they are buy one get one free. The dark blue colored bottle sets the tone for such a rich elegant fragrance. I enjoy Avon's fragrances because they are not a weak grade that doesn't last long and they are concentrated so they last longer.

The bottle is long but not too large to fit into a purse or make-up bag and Avon even sales fragrances that are in small .5 spray bottles that are compact enough to even fit into a small clutch or make-up bag. The Beauty on a Budget catalogs are a great place to look for deals on fragrances. Avon has got to be the best place to purchase fragrances.

Huge selection and great scents!

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

Avon fragrances are great and they have a huge selection of perfumes for men and women! I love a majority of their scents. There are very few scents that I do not like however. My favorite scent from Avon is Outspoken. It smells great and they scent is strong and lasts all throughout the day.

Ultra Sexy and Fiji Paradise are my faves

from Canada

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I was hesitant to buy these fragrances because I can be very picky with what scents I wear but I love these two so much! Ultra sexy has a warm, delicious but sexy scent that is perfect for a date night, romantic night in or the scented shower gel is great for a relaxing bubble bath. The Fiji Paradise spray is so summery and smells like coconut, it makes me feel like I'm on a beach vacation! I have also tried the The Fiji Paradise scent in a lotion and it made me smell so good all over, it is very refreshing. I actually wore the spray and lotion every day this summer! In regards to both fragrances, neither of them are overwhelming but they are strong enough to last at least a few hours without having to reapply. The prices of the fragrances are amazing in comparison to the higher end perfumes/scented lotions and in my opinion is more than comparable in quality. Definitely will continue to purchase these fragrances.

A Fairly New Perfume called "Secrets to Keep" it's AMAZING!!!

from Warren, OH

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

When I first saw this perfume in the Avon book I ordered it because of the cute bottle it comes in. As soon I received it I sprayed it on and instantly fell in LOVE with it. My boyfriend really doesn't pay attention to the perfumes I wear. But when I wore this for the first time I was out with him,he actually said,"I like that scent you are wearing", "Is it new"?? You could have knocked me over with a feather,because after 14 years of dating he has NEVER complimented me on the perfumes I have wore in the past. The next day I went on the Avon site to order more and they were sold out and I signed up for them to email me when it became available again. When I got the email I ordered 2 more!! LOL

Avon Scents...Not So Good

from Martinez, CA

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I've been using Avon products for about 20 years and I've come to really like most of the products but 9 out of 10 of the fragrances are no good. I like the Midnight Musk and that's about it. Every time they come out with a new fragrance I try to sample it to give them the benefit of the doubt but after 20 years I still say NO to their fragrances.

Avon Haiku Fragrance - Not too much not too little!!

from Rockville, MD

**Avon Haiku Perfume**

****

I am regular user of Avon fragrances. For the past six months, I have been using Avon Haiku and I get compliments from most of my office colleagues. Most of them tell me that it is a nice fragrance and not overbearing. This is my comment too. After using this product I have become a great fan of Avon products. It is refreshing and makes you feel good. These are cheap pricewise and quality is equal to some of the high end fragrances for which you have to pay high prices. The fragrance lasts all day and it is really helpful for me  as I have somewhat strong smell. Haiku is one of the best of avon's fragrances. I am using some of the Avon's bodywashes and Haiku complements well with the "Skin So Soft body washes" from Avon. The pros are price, quality and sufficient fragrance to last through the day. The only con about Avon is they tend to discontinue some of their products suddenly. This is the only difficulty I have in using Avon products as you cannot change your beauty products often. But about this product, I will recommend it to anyone who likes a perfect fragrance which does not overdo.

Inexpensive, but Effective Perfumes

from Scarville, IA

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I love many Avon perfumes, namely Night Magic Evening Musk, both Imari, Rare Gold, Far Away, & Sweet Honesty. They don't cost an arm & a leg, yet smell really good, and last a long time. You can get samples to try before you buy, to see if you like it from any Avon lady, as well as shop online. Give them a try!

Avon Fragrances are heavenly

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I love Avon Fragrances!! They smell good....... they are cheap......they arent stuffy and over powering....its a genuine product for such a good price...and you can't say that for most products!!... it's a good gift to give anyone and a good one to recieve....unless you're shooting for the expensive stuff;) hahaha...although some of the fragrances wear off rather quickly..you can get a few hugs in with some and then its gone...... and your left spraying yourself all day to get that awesome smell back...but others last clear into the night and its well worth it :)..... not much more you can ask for in a good fragrance but for it too last...and it does!.Avon fragrances are amazing...sexy..beautiful..fun..flirty and worth every penny!!

Wish Of Love smells so beautiful

from Alma, AR

Comments about Avon Fragrances:

I bought the bottle of Wish of Love just to try it a couple of years ago. I am hooked. I love the floral scent. The scent lasts all day with no need to reapply. The other wonderful thing about Wish of Love is it blends with almost any body spray. It is a good bargain. It comes in a cute heart shaped bottle for an inexpensve price. The only downside to this perfume is they no longer carry it. This is a product that I would continue using for a very long time. As it stands I am making it last and only using on special occasions. This is a must have if you can ever get your hands on it.