Other Women's Perfumes:
Burberry
Burberry London

Burberry London

I feel sexy wearing it

I absolutely love my Burberry London. This is a true everyday perfume. It's scent is not too strong or overbearing. It's got a very subtle and sexy aroma. Perfect for the office or it could be worn out at night. I've gotten so many compliments on it...and my fiance absolutely loves it!

These grapes are sour!

Burberry released quite a few popular fragrances lately. London definitely sells well with many age categories. To me, it smells very strongly like Welch's Grape Juice or similar grape Cool Aid. It is a very strong long lasting scent. It has one main note and that is a grape note, so it is a personal taste of wanting to smell like grapes or not. I would not classify it as boozy but it is definitely going into that category. I would grade this scent as a C scent. It is not my cup of tea, but it is original enough to be appreciated. This is a finicky fragrance that needs to be tested on skin. I think it is still better than the majority of the scents out there on the market but it can turn sour, like it did on my skin.  i think the same version of London for men smells much better. To my mind, Burberry produces high quality men fragrances but it cannot find a right scent for its women's fragrance line.

great fragrance

from Brookline, MA

Comments about Burberry London:

This product is a classic - very subtle smell that is not overpowering and will get  you noticed in a positive way every time.. i can not tell you how many people ask me what this wonderful fragrance is... subtle, classic, and worth the price.  This is also a great christmas gift

I feel sexy wearing it

from Cypress, TX

Lovely oriental floral fragrance

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Burberry London:

I ordered Burberry London online without having smelled it first. I like the original Burberry and I was crossing my fingers in hopes that I would like Burberry London as well. I ended up liking it even more than I thought I would. I would classify this scent as an oriental floral. It is a bit heavier than lots of "green" scents. But, make no mistake: this is not your grandmother's fragrance. It is rich and spicy and sexy. I love it during anytime of the year, but it feels extra special during the autumn and winter and especially lovely during the holidays. It starts as a rich oriental floral and it fades to a soft oriental. This is the kind of fragrance that makes people ask, "What perfume are you wearing? It smells great!" It is fairly long-lasting, not as long-lasting as some other fragrances, but a way to make it last longer is to make certain your skin is well-moisturized before applying London Burberry.  The bottle is especially beautiful. It would make a nice Christmas gift to those who enjoy an oriental floral fragrance. I am very pleased!

My favorite scent of all time!!

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Burberry London:

Of the 30 or so designer perfumes I own, this is my absolute favorite scent, hands down!  It's on the spicy side, yet has sweet and sexy undertones.  Perfect for any occassion.  I find it to be sophisticated yet fun and the scent lasts a long time on the skin.  I love it so much that I have a big bottle for the home and a travel-size for special occassions and travel ;)  It comes in a cute bottle, with a cute fabric Burberry print sleeve, although when traveling, be aware that the cap never seems to stay in place.

When I wear this scent, I am constantly complimented and others inquire quite often about it.  When I wear it at work (and I work with young children), the kids absolutely love it and it's so versatile that when I wear it out on the town, both guys and girls alike seem to go crazy over it!

I would definitely recommend trying this scent, but as with any frangrance, one should test it on her own skin prior to purchasing, as certain perfumes smell different on different people due to body chemistry...but overall, LOVE IT!!!

These grapes are sour!

from Tulsa, OK

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

from Gardena, CA

Comments about Burberry London:

I bought this perfume when I was 16 years old and I loved it and still do! I still currently is Burberry London and love the smell, it does not have a strong smell that gives you a headache and is also very long lasting with a few sprays, Also I like that it has a mature smell it is right for my age at this point. I do think that it is a little too pricey for a small bottle especially right now that the financial economy is bad. My husband also likes the smell and he is very picky about the perfumes I use. I think the way of the shaped is formed is very cute looking and modern look too, I recommend Burberry London too all my friends and family especially the ones who suffer from allergies because it has a light scent and I suffer from allergies too and the perfume did not trigger any allergies symptoms and Im very glad! I enjoy the smell and I know everyone else will all i have to say is LOVE IT LOVE IT

my new signature scent

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Burberry London:

My daughter received a bottle of Burberry London for Christmas.  I was immediatelly drawn to the bottle.  It has the classic Burberry plaid fabric wrapped around the glass bottle.  I love when the perfume bottle is as pretty as the perfume inside!  After smelling the wonderful perfume inside, I had to go get my own bottle...which I did.  I now wear it every single day.  It is subtle, a little spicy, and just makes everyone notice it.  I am constantly getting asked what kind of perfume I am wearing.  It is not to strong, and just one little spray is all that I need to get me through an entire day smelling like I recently applied it.  I teach little kids and all of the parents tell me that they can tell when I hugged their child that day...because their kids smell so good!  So, you know it smells good if parents love how their kids smell when they get home from school!  As for my daughters bottle of Bureberry London?  I have taken it over :)

perfume

from Germantown, WI

Comments about Burberry London:

Great smell & go well on my body chemistry , and it's my favorite in burrbery collection the Beat either. but london is so stong, from the first spray after it fade i like it more,other wise the beat is more powdery and lighter than london it worth to try it .

Burberry London is a classic scent that's fun.

from Lake Havasu City, AZ

Comments about Burberry London:

I first smelled Burberry London in a magazine. I was hooked!!! It smells so good. It's spicy and clean, but not overpowering. Everytime I wear it, I get tons of comments. It's a little pricey, but worth the money.

An awesome scent

from Tiverton, RI

Comments about Burberry London:

I love this smell and would recommend it to anyone. Its sweet and sexy at the same time. Every fragrance by this name smells so good even the mens. The smell is not overpowering either. The price is not that high either. I would have to say that it is for a older generation rather than a younger one because it has that almost seductive scent and sexy too. If you want a fragrance than you have to choose this one hands down.