Other Women's Perfumes:
Eau de Toilette, Perfume
Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women

Like sleeping on satin sheets with the ocean breeze kissing me.

I must have 50 colognes and perfumes plus dozens of other scents. But my all time favorite is **Light Blue by Dolce&Gabanna Eau de Toilette Spray for Women.**

I...Read complete review

I wanted something light, fresh, and-sexy. I hate strong scents, can't stand florals, and have a lot of trouble finding fragrances that aren't fruity or foody that I really like.

It was suggested to me that I try **D&G Light Blue **by "The Fragrance Guru" at www.scentiments.com where I often buy my fragrances. He never steered me wrong so I bought it.

It smells amazing and I get compliments constantly when I wear it.

**My Use**

**D&G Light Blue** is a light, fresh scent that doesn't knock people over yet draws them closer.

According to scentiments.com, this is what Light Blue is comprised of: *citron, granny smith apples, bluebells, white rose and jasmine. There also are traces of amber, musk and cedar wood*.

What I smell is a somewhat citrusy, blue skies and water, fresh linen, sexy, light scent that is just strong enough to impress.

One thing I don't like is that this fragrance wears off quickly. I have to reapply every few hours. Because it is so light, it tends to fade away. I buy the body lotion and other layering products and the scent will last all day.

To me, D&G Light Blue is like slipping into a lacy teddy, then slipping into a freshly made bed with satin sheets as the ocean breeze waifs through an open window.

If you like that feeling, try this fragrance. It can be pricey but you can get great prices at www.scentiments.com and a few other fragrance websites.

I give this fragrance 5 stars and will continue to wear it whenever I am around people I want to leave an impression on. It's casual yet formal, dresses up or down, and is great for any occasion whether it is grocery shopping or out on the town.

Great YOUTHFUL scent!

I bought a bottle when this 1st came out and I'm just about done now. The only reason why I won't buy this again is because I think I'm past the age of this fragrance.This is a nice, clean, everyday fragrance for anyone from 14-25. Clean and fresh at the beginning, dries down to a powdery/musky finish and carries me away to beautiful relaxed Mediterranean summer days. However, if you are past that age though, and I think you should move on to a more mature scent.It annoyed the heck out of me when I walked past 40-50 year old ladies with this scent. My male friends have told me this too. Now that I'm getting older, I completely agree. Putting this on now, I feel like a little girl. It's just not a MATURE scent. And at my age, I much rather smell mature than a teenager. (No offense.)After owning the bottle for so long, there also seems to be a defect in the bottle design. The shiny material that covered the bottle started to peel and revealed it was actually just some shiny layer, not metal made. Keep this in mind if you are a bottle collector.

Not impressed with overpriced fragrance

from Pierpont, SD

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

I purchased this fragrance and have regretted it. I thought it was rather expensive, too. I guess I didn't feel there was much of any fragrance at all. The bottle was rather ordinary, too. I am the type who likes to display her perfumes. Not much to look at. The product does come in a smaller bottle, which would tuck nicely into an overnight bag,locker, gym bag, or purse. That is one of the few good things about it. However, I will not purchase it again. Very disappointed on what I felt was a nothing smell. I expected more from a sophisticated company like Dolce and Gabbana. When they say "light" I guess that is what they literally mean. I like my fragrance light, but not so much where you can't tell that you are wearing any. Perhaps, it could be for those who don't like fragrance at all. I won't be buying this perfume again that is for sure. I can' really describe the fragrance as it was nonexistent t me.

FANTASTIC!

from Sierra Vista, AZ

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

This is the scent of the century for spring and summer.  It's light (as in it's title) it's very fresh and it is unique to each persons chemistry.  I have know of light perfumes to smell medicinal or having a smell of rubbing alcohol soon after applications; this will retain it's fresh aroma throughout the entire day regardless of who wears it.  Let me tell you, a little goes a very long way!

My Favorite!!

from Pinckney, MI

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It never gets old. I dont have to spray to much just one spray and it makes me feel very feminine. It will last all day at work and I work where there is alot of different smells. Sometimes I come home and my daughter will say Eww.. you smell like your work. But when I wear this perfume she will say Ilove your mommy smell. I would rather people like my smell than to say eww...! When I go out to the clubs or a bar I will wear 2 sprays sometimes a spritz in my hair and I wont come home smelling like cigarettes! Ive had guys say "MMM you smell delicious!" Now either thats a good pick up line or a great perfume! YOU DECIDE!

Nice!!

from Ringtown, PA

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

Every time I wear this scent at least two people ask me what I am wearing because it smells so good!!! It has a very clean scent that people like to be around. I would reccomend this to everyone! This is also a great scent to layer with the bosy wash and lotion. It never comes on to strong.

Smells GREAT

from Kernersville, NC

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

This perfume smells WONDERFUL. It is nice and light, with floral notes that are no too overpowering, which is also the downfall of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance. It does need to be reapplied often to keep up your wonderful scent. This is perfect for girls who are just getting used to wearing perfume.

It is cool and refreshing

from Bergenfield, NJ

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

This fragrance is cool and refreshing. It lasts all day with an even, long lasting, clean scent. I wear this to work since I need something that lasts throughout the day and doesn't overpower your senses. I recieved this fragrance as a gift but started purchasing it myself since then. I keep telling my husband to keep an eye out for sales because I wear it all the time. I believe it's made my other perfumes feel quite lonely. Till I find another one I may like better, I'll be using this one.

Clean, fresh, and light

from Way down south, LA

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue for women smells so wonderful. Last year for Christmas my husband bought me this. I was a little worried because I usually pick my own perfume. He said he had seen reviews for it and decided on getting it.

When it came in I was so happy. The smell is clean, fresh, crisp, and light. One reviewer described it as "soapy." I do agree with that statement but that's where I think the clean smell comes from.  It's a very light scent, definitely a lady scent.  My mother can't stand it when people or herself is wearing perfume. The smell is usually too strong for her. With Light Blue, she can even wear it. It's not too overpowering.

Perfumes vary on your type of smell and preference. Also, perfume reacts differently to everyone's skin. So for each person, it will smell a little different after being applied.

If you're wanting a perfume that's light, clean, and not overpowering I recommend Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. Great product!

Ladies don't forget a little goes along way so try the lotion

from Raymond, NH

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

I like the scent of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue but have found that I recognize the scent on others and pick it up right away.  I do not like smelling like others but would rather stand out on my own.  If I recognize the scent that quickly then I am sure others do the same when I am wearing it, thus I am starting to turn away from this scent.  It appears to be the same on most women.

I am now using the lotion as I find it not so overpowering and a bit more personal.  The scent is still there but not so over powering that I am leaving a trail which I find this does with many women.  I find most men prefer the lotion or a very light spray of this as it is distintive but can be overwhelming and men don't want to smell like a woman after an embrase.

I do find the scent does stay on me but then again when I use the spray I use it on bare body prior to getting dressed that way the warmth of my body keeps the scent going.  Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a great scent to layer with when using the Light Blue Body wash and then the body lotion this is often more than enough to get the desired results and save money.

soft but yet assertive. could be better.

from New York, NY

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

no commercial frangrance can top organic homemade perfume.  i learned how to make vanilla perfume.  vanilla has a soft, sweet, but sophisticated scent.  anyhow, it was easy to make.

no chemicals. no toxins. just plain natural eco-friendly perfume.

Love Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women:

I worked at a department store in the perfume counter and received a whole bottle of this perfume when I left. I would not have bought it on my own. Boy am I glad I got this. I LOVE the smell of this perfume. It's very unique. I can always notice it on someone else when I smell it. It seems light to me.. I smell it for the first few hours I'm wearing it and then I can not smell it after that, but it's SO NICE. I feel fresh and clean when I put it on. It feels glamourous to me for some reason. I would recomment this to my family and friends for sure. The packaging is great. A simple rectangular bottle is awesome. Easy to stand up and easy to hold. I will probably buy another bottle when I run out of my first one!