Other Women's Perfumes:

DKNY Be Delicious

Pros

Cons

Yummmmmm

I love this scent and here's why....Regardless of your taste this is a delicious scent. You get the lightness of a body splash with the longevity of a perfume. You get the beauty of smelling great without the possiblity of it clashing with every other scent around you or in the air of a particular enviornment. The best  sign of a good fragrance is when it still smells great after extended periods of wear in one day with out refreshing it and/or after you have sweated while wearing it due to daily activity or after a workout. I think this can work with any body chemistry. I have friends that differ in tastes from my own, but once I've given this frangrance as a gift, they fell in love with it just as I did. Yes, everyone thus far has been very responsive in a positive way. Women will think you smell love and men will think you smelly yummy. What more could you want in an everyday occassion type of fragrance? The subtle layering of notes are blended perfectly so that you can just pick this perfume in a rush or in a pinch when you need a quick spray of something. You can't say that about every perfume. Anytime, Any season...this rocks!

Be Delicious smells like shampoo

DKNY Be Delicious is a very fruity scent.  The aroma smells a lot like artificial apple and other artificial fruit scents.  The scent is singularly fruity without any other aromas.  The bottle spherical and has a polished top and clear class bottom.  The perfume itself is a bright apple green color.

The bottle lasts a very long time.  Once spray is enough scent to provide a pleasant amount of aroma throughout an entire day.  The perfume is also an eau de toilette, which is water based and therefore will not stain clothing if applied directly to clothe.

The scent has a strong resemblance to apple flavored candy and fruit scented shampoo.  It is advertised as, "apple and exotic flower," but the apple aroma overpowers any floral scents so much that anything other than apple and fruit is barely recognizable.

Buy this if you want a heavily fruit scented perfume

Buy something else if you want a more mature, complex scent

Smells amazing.

from Redondo Beach, CA

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I absolutely love this perfume! I've adored this scent since the first time I smelled it in the store, and I knew I just had to have it. I finally bought it today, and I'm in love! I'll definitely be wearing it a lot from now on.

Great light scent, feminin

from Lake In The Hills, IL

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

This is a wonderful perfume. It is light and airy and not at all overpowering, even if you overdo it by mistake. There is a slight scent of apple in it, but not much so that it smells like just "an apple-scented" perfume. A little pricey, but worth it.

"Be Delicious"

from San Jose, CA

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I have tried many fragrances throughout the years but never have had as many comments as I get for DKNY'S Be Delicious. Everyone wants to know what it is. This fragrance also seems to stay with you for a long time. It may be expensive but it is certainly worth the price. It really is fragrantly delicious.

The Amazing DKNY be delicious

from Chicago, IL

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I think this perfume is amazing. I use it all the time. It is great to go out with the girls or just to wear at to work. It gives you freshness and the amazing fruity sensation. The best part about this is after all long night out i come home and i can still smell the DKNY be delicious, the scent stays on forever. What is also amazing about this perfume is that you can find a smaller version of DKNy with a pocket size perfume. Although it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny i spend on it. I love just bragging to my friends about how good it smells and they always complemant me and tell me i smell good. My friends and people around me always aske me what I am wearing and Im proud to say that it is DKNY be delicious. Also structure of the bottle is amazing it gives you a mini size mirror wher ever you go. I would recommand this perfume to anyone like I always do to my friends.

Delicious-Scented Perfume

from Lewiston, ID

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

Most perfumes give me a headache, but not this one! I was very happy to encounter this perfume. The scent carries well and lasts long. Since it is a little pricey, I try and save it for special occasions and date nights. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes as well, but loves it when I wear this one. In fact, he insists on me wearing it whenever we leave the house so he can enjoy the scent.

Every time I wear it, I get all kinds of positive remarks. A few people say it's "yummy." Other people describe it as "delicious." My best friends want to "soak it up" by hugging me. They almost always ask me where I bought it. I don't really think I could recommend any other perfume. This one is clearly my favorite and the only one that exists in my bathroom.

it really is delicious!

from Clinton, TN

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I looked for a new fragrance for what seemed like forever. I foudn this one and i'm in love. It is a bit pricey but the scent is downright intoxicating. Sexy but flirty and seems to last for a long time. My husband says it is the sexiest fragrance and he loves how it works with my body. I love the unique shape of the bottle but it is a little difficult to just throw in a purse and go. I also have noticed that as I get down to the bottom of the bottle the sprayer is a bit difficult to get to work properly. Overall I love this fragrance enough to deal with the bottle and all its stuff, because a great scent, that makes you feel sexy, and gets your husband's attention is worth inconvenience and expense.

DKNY Be Delicious smells so good!

from North Liberty, IA

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I have never been a really big perfume person. I like to wear it for special occasions, but I don't wear it everyday. I hate overpowering perfumes. Once while at the mall my husband and I were smelling cologne and perfume for fun, and as soon as I smelled DKNY Be Delicious, I knew I found a winner. My husband loved it too. He got it for me for Christmas, which was over 5 years ago. I don't use it everyday, but as often as I use it I think it might last forever, which makes the fifty bucks it cost definitely worth it.

When I do wear it, I always get compliments on it. In my opinion it's the perfect feminine scent that isn't the least bit overpowering. When I wear it, I feel beautiful because I smell so good!

Be Delicious smells Delicious

from Toledo, OH

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I bought the DKNY Be Delicious perfume after smelling it in a magazine. I actually smelled it and had to hunt through the magazine to find it so I would know what perfume to purchase. I love the smell of this perfume. I am not a big perfume person, but do like to wear it from time to time. And this DKNY Be Delicious perfume is now my go to perfume. It has such a fresh, wonderful scent. I also love the packaging of this item. The perfume bottle looks like and apple and is so cute. The fact that the perfume is green also adds to the character of the packaging, It looks like a real, sophisticated apple. I also like that they have come out with different scents in the DKNY Be Delicious line. I have smelled them and may consider purchasing a different scent in the future instead of the original Be Delicious. I do, however feel that this perfume is a little pricey. However, it seems to last a considerable amount of time, so I splurge on it.

Always gets me compliments

from Hackensack, NJ

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

**DKNY Be Delicious has a very clean, invigorating scent.  I would describe it as a citrusy fragrance with notes of apple, cucumber, sandalwood, and grapefruit to name a few. It comes in different sizes(1.7 oz or 3.4 oz) in a unique apple-shaped bottle.**

** I have the 1.7 oz bottle and I use it quite often as a daytime or after work-out fragrance. It has a lingering scent that entices the senses and wakes you up! I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. I also think it smells better the longer you have it on. You don't need alot of this, a spritz or two goes a long way. Its definitely a fresh, flirty scent and I believe it's a good choice for women of all ages. **

**I know you can get it at Macy's but I am sure there are better deals online. It's a decently priced line of perfume, will cost maybe about 50 bucks if you get a good sale.**

**Try it-you won't be disappointed if you like citrus scents and people always ask me what I am wearing when I use it!**

crisp and fruity

from Rockford, IL

Comments about DKNY Be Delicious:

I first experienced this fragrance through a magazine sample and then I got to actually try it for myself when my sister bought a bottle for herself.

Of course, what immediately drew me to the fragrance was the shape and design of the bottle and the name itself. I love fruity fragrances so I was almost assured ahead of time that I would naturally like it.  I was right, I liked it the instant I applied it.

To me it smells light, crisp and slight sweet.  I wear it more in the spring and summer months because it lifts me up and fits my mood better.  I tend to save my richer and spicier fragrances for the winter.  This perfume wears well and I usually don't have to refreshen as it lingers well throughout the day.

The strange thing to me is that I don't really detect an apple smell to it.  It smells like a combination of florals and fruit but I am hard pressed to say apple.  Nonetheless, it is delicious all the same.