Other Women's Perfumes:

Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray

Pros

Cons

Philosophy Pure Grace is the best nonperfumy perfume

I started the Philosophy fragrances with Amazing Grace, added Falling In Love, and then Baby Grace.  I loved them all, so I ended up trying Pure Grace.  I thought I might not like it because I thought it might be a cottony/linen type fragrance.  However, Pure Grace instantly became my signature fragrance.  It just smells really clean;  I kind of liken it to the pleasant smell in some sunscreens.  I wear it every day and can't get enough of it.  I still love the other Philosophy fragrances, but this by far is my favorite.  In fact I am getting rid of all my high end perfumes because, compared with Philosophy, they are just too overpowering.

The one con is that it tends to wear of fast.  I am looking forward to trying the Eau De Parfum version to see if it eliminates that problem.

Soap and water never smelled so good. Light, natural, & clean.

Philosophy is known for their light, natural scents (as well as their skin care line which I use).

The Grace line, which includes Pure, Amazing, and Baby, all have different scents but all share a very light, very subtle quality. My favorite is Amazing Grace but I also have plenty of **Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Spray Cologne. **Billed as "soap and water" scent, **Pure Grace** is a clean, just out of the shower scent that isn't really a fragrance. It's more of an all over clean scent that literally does smell soapy.

I like **Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Spray Cologne **but there are a few things that I don't like about it. One is that it lasts for such a short time on my skin. This stuff just disappears in an hour and I have to respray. Layering with other Grace products helps.

The other thing I don't like is that is a bit sweet. When I first apply it, it is strong and that scent is like holding a bar of soap under my nose for about 15-20 minutes. Just as it settles down to a nice, clean scent, it's gone!

Still, **Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Spray Cologne **is a good choice for women who don't like florals or complicated scents and like clean, natural ones. **Pure Grace **is the least complex of all the Graces. Amazing is the most and an addicting scent that is feminine and fresh. Baby Grace smells like a baby fresh out of the bath. Nice, but I don't want to smell like that.

**Pure Grace** is a nice scent but not my favorite in the Grace line. I use it when I want a clean, non perfume scent. Layered with the shower gel or body lotion, the scent will last for a few hours or more. Alone, on me, it's gone in an hour or so unless I spray a LOT on and then it is too strong for a while.

**Conclusion**

Philosophy has come up with some real winners in the fragrance department and their Grace line is very, very popular. I like **Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Spray Cologne **but don't love it. Amazingly, I did love it when I first used it but I think I just got sick of the scent and need a break from it. Plus I found lighter scents like D&G Light Blue that were both fresh and a bit less soapy.

I give **Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Spray Cologne **3 stars. Amazing Grace is the one I covet. But every woman is different and you need to try all of them and find the one that you like best. This is a great change from heavy perfumes and strong fruity or floral scents but it's not my everyday scent anymore. I have grown tired of the simple scent. I still do recommend it to you though. If you love natural, clean, fresh fragrances with no hints of complexity, this one is for you.

One of the Best Lightweight Fragrances

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Clean & Fresh
  • Draws Compliments
  • Great Smell
  • Not Overpowering

Cons

• Anytime

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I am not one who likes to wear perfume on a daily basis. In fact, I am very picky when it comes to choosing a scent. I received Philosophy Pure Grace for Christmas last year. At first, I was a little hesitant when I received this gift because I prefer looking, smelling, and trying on a scent before I actually buy. However, I decided to give this perfume a try. When I first sprayed it, I could not believe how lightweight the scent was. The next day, I decided spray some on before I went to work. Throughout the day, the scent stayed on me. I had a few people to give me compliments and ask about the name of the scent. Overall, I am really impressed with Philosophy. In fact, the perfume became my everyday perfume. Every time I receive compliments, I always tell them what it is and recommend them to give the brand a try.

LOVE IT! This will be the ONLY perfume/fragrance that I ever use

from Ringgold, GA

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I have always loved perfumes by many years ago I started getting headaches from them. This is the first one that does not give me a headache and it is SO clean smelling!! It is like soap and water clean only BETTER! I also have bought this same fragrance in their shower cream, gel etc. It is so clean smelling that even my husband uses it! (But he does not use my perfume, lol) This scent in their shower gel is universal enough for both genders. In-fact my hubby used all mine up. I can not say enough about PURE GRACE! I absolutely LOVE IT!! And I will never use any other scent!! If you are thinking of buying this, do yourself a favor and GO FOR IT!!! You won't be disappointed at all. You will find yourself in love with this beautiful soft clean scent. It is well worth the money!

What are you wearing????

from Suwanee, GA

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

Every time I wear this scent at least two people ask me what I am wearing because it smells so good!!! It has a very clean scent that people like to be around. I would reccomend this to everyone! This is also a great scent to layer with the bosy wash and lotion. It never comes on to strong.

Love it

from Far Rockaway, NY

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I am a lover of philosophy products, but of all of them this is my favorite. Pure grace is the correct name for it. You just feel clean and fresh not over-powered by heavy duty scenting.  the soap and water reference to this product is just that.  It bring back memories of clean linen. Fresh, crisp and light.

This is the best scent going!!!!!!!!!!

from Belmont, NH

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I was so happy to find this scent.I just wish it did last a bit longer.But if you love smelling as though you've just stepped out of the shower all day than you have got to try Pure Grace.You wont be able to live without it! I know I cant.I have to find more befor I run out.

Love it! Smells like CLEAN!

from Mattoon, IL

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I love this - I have never smelled anything that just smelled so CLEAN! Very fresh, light, not overpowering or perfumey; just a clean smelling scent that makes you feel good and comforted. I am a huge fan of the philosophy makeup optional products and this came as a sample in a kit - definetly a bonus.

It stinks!

from Danville, IA

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I bought this off of tv and they kept talking how good it smelled and how fresh it smells. It really smells bad. Like a old stinky grandma. I don't like it at all. I got several different kinds, like amazing grace, baby grace etc and they all smell bad. Dont waste your money!

The Clean Fresh Scent of Pure Grace

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

Philosophy's Pure Grace Fragrance Spray gives the wearer the clean fresh straight out of the bath scent. Pure Grace is not overpowering and can easily be layered with the body washes and the scented lotions of the rest of the Pure Grace scented line. I actually believe it is meant to be layered and will last longer if it is. I believe that past reviewers have stated that it wears off quickly, but this may be because they did not layer it with the other products in the line. It can also be layered well with the other "Graces" in the Philosophy scent line. This is a good scent for both everyday use and special occasions.

I have used bot Pure Grace and Amazing grace for years, but Pure Grace is my favorite Philosophy scent. I can only find Pure Grace through internet sites so it can be a bit difficult to find. It is also a bit pricey, but no more so than other premium, non-wal-mart scents. I would definitely recommend Pure Grace to anyone who wanted a clean, fresh scent to wear.

Philosophy Pure Grace is nice!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I have always been partial to "strong" smelling fragrances, but I have recently been using some of the Philosophy products and thought that I might try their fragrances as well. I am glad I did! This is not a "strong" scent, but it is lovely. The scent of this fragrance is very subtle, but beautiful. It is very light and soft. I think it is better than the original Amazing Grace fragrance. Pure Grace is a clean, beautiful scent! It is one of those "fresh out of the shower" scents. It is great for everyday wear, but also a wonderful fragrance for a date night. My husband likes it a lot, too. He prefers this fragrance over some of the "stronger" fragrances I like to wear.

I do think it wears off too quickly, though. I wish it had more staying power. If it did, it would be absolutely perfect. I gave it a four instead of a five for this reason. If it had staying power, it would receive a five from me for sure!

I would recommend to this just about anyone though.

Philosophy, always a favortie!!!

from Beaverton, MI

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Spray:

I have tried most of the fragrances offered by Philosophy, and I recently tried Pure Grace. I am usually an Amazing Grace person, but my sister gave me Pure Grace for Christmas. This is her favorite scent. I think Pure Grace has a lighter fragrance than Amazing Grace and is the smell of nothing but CLEAN! Like other Philosophy products some ladies think the smell has disappeared before lunchtime. I totally disagree! You may not be able to smell yourself, as you do when you first apply it, but other people sure do! I recieve lots of compliments on my smell. My girls 21 and 18, both think I always smell great and steal squirts for themselves, My fiance, who usually finds fragrances to be intolerable to his allergies, also loves this scent! I do layer products. I use the shower gel, lotion, this fragrance, and also occasionally use the body spray. I usually rotate which smell I would like for the day. The smell of pure grace is pure, clean, light and you smell like you just showered all day long! It is perfect for everyday, and every occasion!