Other Women's Perfumes:
Dream
Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret

Makes me smell like an angel but have devilish thoughts.

***Quick View:*** I bought this for my mother in law and ending up keeping it. I don't like floral scents but this one is sexy!

***My Heavenly...Read complete review

***My Heavenly Experience*** I had used this scent years ago but couldn't remember what it smelled like. I pulled off the cap and sprayed a small amount. Wow. This is NOT the body mist which is about half the cost of the perfume. This is a very concentrated perfume that will last for a very long time, given the tiny amount needed and how long it lasts on my skin. The scent, how do I describe the scent? When I first applied it, I thought it had a slight powdery scent but that disappeared in moments. What I was left with was the sexiest scent I have smelled in a long time. While this is a floral perfume, it is nothing like what I perceive floral to smell like. It has a fresh, sexy, alluring scent that blends the floral with a musky scent with a fresh scent with something very sexy all combined to make a very, very feminine perfume that is anything but "old lady" or even "older lady". This scent is one that I can picture the models in the Vic's catalogs spritzing on before a photo shoot or a black tie affair. At the same time, the scent dresses down with jeans and boots to subtly tell the world you are all woman no matter what you are wearing. ***My Heavenly Viewpoint ***I really like the scent of this sultry yet versatile perfume. It is appropriate or all ages and for both casual and formalwear. It is heady but not cloying and doesn't cause me to sneeze or react the way I usually do when I wear perfumes as opposed to lighter splashes and mists. **Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume** isn't ultra expensive nor ultra sophisticated which is probably why I like it so much. It is not one of those perfumes you buy then save for special occasions. You can wear this anytime, anywhere and smell, well, heavenly. I really like the scent, the length of time it wears on my skin, and the compliments I receive when I wear this perfume. ***I have to give it 5 stars.*** I recommend this perfume to any woman, old or young, casual or formal. There is a reason why it is America's #1 fragrance!

One of the best inexpensive women's perfumes

Most women's perfumes cost an arm and a leg, but Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret has a great value. It can be purchased at any Victoria's Secret store and while you're there you can get the cutest undies.

However, it is pretty easy to smell too strong with Dream Angels Heavenly. Sometimes perfumes take three or four sprays to be noticable to the opposite sex, and that is what is great about Dream Angels Heavenly: it only takes one spray.

This spray is inexpensive and can be used for any occasion, though specifically for an occasion involving rose petals and lubricant, which makes it a scent for a more mature buyer.

If you want to smell like heaven to a guy and not have to sell a kidney to get a hold of great perfume, buy Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret. Its price and value makes it a great present for a friend!

I love shopping here and would recomend it to anyone!

from Mansfield, TX

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

the fragrance smells so wonderful and i always wear it. a little pricey but worth it. the staff was very friendly and were very helpful to my needs. the store overall was very orderly and things were easy to locate. the store was also very clean and had a very nice overall appearance. this fragrance is perfect for a first date or even to wear on a daily basis. it will make you feel sexy and will make you smell very nice.

Perfect for Any Time!

from Lemoore, CA

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

This is a light scent which lasts all day.  It can be used year round rather than relegating it to the counter during summer/winter.  The bottle travels well (even though the top might come off it won't leak... even on an airplane trip)  Great for all occasions and the price is great too!

Rated #1 by a major magazine! Long lasting and always noticed!!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

I have been a decades long purchaser of Victoria Secret's products.  This fragrance is the best by far.  A little strong at first application, but lasts a long time.  Try using the Angel Mist for a lighter scent!  Love this product!!!!

This smells like heaven

from Butler, NJ

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

This is a great scent for any occasion...get it now. It is perfect for any woman of any age...the teenager to your sexy Grandmother. It is resonably priced and can be purchased in a gift set and that saves you money.  It is also available in perfume, body spray, body wash, body lotion, and some sparkly gel...that would be perfect for the holidays.

LOVE IT!!!!

from Boston, MA

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

This is the longest lasting perfume I have ever used that I only need to use it once a day! It is a light flowery scent that makes women of all ages feel flirty, sexy and sophisticated at the same time. So if you buy this perfume prepare yourself to be lavished with compliments everywhere you go! Even guys know of this perfume because they love to smell it on women/their significant others!

But just a quick warning don't overspray just because you can't smell it anymore doesn't mean others can't and the scent will sneak up on you later that you'll probably get a bit sick of the scent because it's surrounding you. I learned that when I became a perfume spraying maniac lol. So just use a couple of squirts and you're ready to go.

Heavenly is the best perfume!!

from Council Bluffs, IA

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

Like every girl i like to smell good when i go out and i always wear victoria secrets perfumes. When i go out with my boyfriend I always wear Heavenly because it makes me feel very feminine and pretty. It doesnt hurt that my boyfriend loves the smell too. I like to save it for special occasions because it is a little on the expensive side but also because its a sexy smelling perfume. It is by far the best perfume in their dream angels line and I would recommend it to everyone i know. Around the holidays you can get it in a gift set where it comes with the body spray, perfume, and lotion. I like to pair the lotion with the perfume becuase it helps keep the smell longer. The perfume does last quite a long time and that is why i like to wear this on dates. Definatly worth the money!!

Dream Angels Heavenly - the only fragrance I use!

from Mulvane, KS

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

I absolutely love Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret!  I started using it about 5 or 6 years ago and have since tried other random fragrances people have bought me or told me to try and none compare to my love for this perfume!  It has a wonderfully light and airy scent to it, not too fruity and not too chemical-ly.  It almost has a powdery undertone, but very crisp.  It is a very pleasant smell and not too strong as long as you don't douse yourself in it.  I usually get the Angel Mist in this scent as you get a bit more perfume and it's not super concentrated.  The bottle is super attractive, a clear almost hourglass shape with a god and clear lid.  I currently have an 8.4 oz bottle that has lasted me at least 5 months and I still have about 1/3 of the bottle left.  The only drawback is that you have to purchase it from Victoria's Secret, so that either means logging on to the website or a trip to the mall, but it is well worth it, especially around holidays when Victoria Secret merchandise goes on sale and you may have a discount card.  HIGHLY recommended!

Dream Angels Heavenly is my favorite perfume by far.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

My broyfriend bought this perfume for me last Christmas in a gift set.  Usually, I'm all for trying new perfume, but having someone else by it worried me a bit because I'm very picky.  However, I have to say that I'm very pleased with this perfume.  I wear it almost everyday, and love it.  It's subtle and doesn't really last all day, but that's all I really wanted.

I've checked the price on the Victoria's Secret website, and it doesn't seem too expensive for the size.  I got the gift set, which included a large bottle, small bottle, and lotion which are all pretty fabulous.  I own a lot of different perfumes, and this is one of my favorites because it is so subtle, unlike my other perfumes.

It has definitely earned its place as my everyday perfume, and I am seriously hoping that VS doesn't try and discontinue it anytime soon, becuase I will be extremely upset if they do, because I absolutely love it!

Heavenly has been a favorite scent for a long time

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

What can you rally say about a scent?  Its wonderful.  Clean, girly, fresh.  My husband loves it, and he is very sensitive to smells.  I have many perfumes that he does not like at all.   I have yet to encounter another fragrance that is similar.  Which is odd considering the popularity of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly.  it is one of the company's best sellers ever.  Which is great because you can find the scent in a lot of different products- bath gels, powders, arosol body sprays, glitter powders etc.

Another thing I have noticed about this scent from Victorias Secret, is that the smell is different on everyone.  It really works with different body chemistry's.  Its funny because more than once I noticed a familar scent on someone else, but was unable to pinpoint it, when all along it was the same stuff I was wearing!  How funny! But really how amazing, because who doesnt want a custom scent?

I also reccommend this a gift.  its soft and sweet, and I have yet to meet anyone who did not like it.

dream angels heavenly by victoria secret smells great.

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret:

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret smells great and fresh. It lasts all day and never gets old. i would really recomend using it. Its not overpriced either and Dream Angles Heavenly is totally worth it. It can work nicely as a present and it is good for all occasions. It has a wonderful scent and smells heavenly...:). It makes you feel special and like your wearing something from heaven...um,...Dream Angels Heavenly is also very crisp and does not have such a strong smell as to make you feel dizzy and it is never over powering. I also get a lot of compliements on how good i smell everyday. It is a very "young" smelling perfume and it does not smell old lady like>:( and it makes you feel younger and sexier... I can picture models and great actors wearing this perfume and it is not even that expensive. I love it and it is America's number one perfume. i recommend it to females of all ages and types:) it rely works!