Other Women's Perfumes:

Mary Kay Bella Belara

sMELLS LIKE A PIECE OF HEAVEN

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I adore this product.  I think it is the best scent that Mary Kay has put out.  I think I keep my sales rep in business with this product.  I buy it as gifts for friends and family.  It is a light scent, not over powering.  I suffer from allergies and many perfumes tend to bother me, but this one does not.  The price is not "spendy" unless you are someone that tends to only buy cheap drug store perfumes.

Mary Kay Bella Belara is my favorite perfume!

from Bland, VA

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I don't wear perfume very often due to my boyfriend's allergies and the fact that after a few hours of wearing perfume, it tends to give me a headache, but after attending a Mary Kay party, I decided to try Bella Belara since it seemed to have a light scent. I bought the smaller roll-on, which came with a very cute pink sleeve to slip it into.

It doesn't trigger my boyfriend's allergies at all, so he's very thankful for that and he actually loves the scent when I wear it. Also, it hasn't ever given me a headache, even after a full day of wearing it, so it's definitely a winner on that front! I've gotten many compliments on it while wearing it and everyone wants to know what scent it is.

Bella Belara has a light scent, but it does last all day, so that's another great thing about it. I just love this perfume all around. No complaints whatsoever. I'll definitely be buying Mary Kay's Bella Belara as long as they carry it!

Sophisticated and stylish perfume

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

This is a sophisticated perfume I think is best to use in the evening. Sophisticated, not too spicy, pleasant scent. It is not too overpowering either. I like the light sweet undertones and the floral notes, yet it has a slight fruit scent also. I have never had an allergic reaction to it like I have some other perfumes. It is not too expensive, I think a great buy for the money, as it lasts a long time. Pretty bottle if you like saving things like that. I have noticed most people will ask what I am wearing and that they really like the scent.  A few ladies have even written down the name so they could get some of their own! I have to admit it is one of the better scents from Mary Kay, unique and refreshing in its own right, one of my must have's for evening use or when I have someplace special to go. I cannot think of anything to say against it, it really is a very nice perfume. I do recommend it!

mary kay bella belara perfume best evening perfume

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

Has a pleasant evening scent, not too strong, but very sexy. Lasts a long time and I suggest wearing colors in the black-to-purple-to-scarlet colors, maybe gold/yellow colors, as these compliment the scent and visa-versa. The bottle is nice, I like the way it looks on my dresser, and it is easy to use unlike some bottles which can be hard to grasp. An enjoyable perfume to say the least.

Bella Belara smells WONDERFUL

from Union City, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I love the smell of Bella Belara. All of my friends who have smelled it love it as well. It has a nice warm scent and the bottle is even attractive. Definitely recommend for yourself and/or as a gift for someone else.

Mary Kay Bella Belara fragrance is a unique and fun fragrance

from Millersville, MD

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I have loved this perfume for over ten years now. It is so unique, I never find myself thinking "this reminds me of another fragrance". It is sexy, sultry, lovely, and refreshing all in one. It is never overpowering. The staying power  is good as well. I wish they had more sets of this (ie shower gel, body lotion, powder). I love to spray the perfume on my clothes and hair, makes it last longer.

Mary Kay Bella Belara the perfect scent and not too strong

from Orem, UT

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I have always been picky about my perfume and I found the Bella Belara scent and fell in love.  The smell is not too strong and feminine.  It also isn't very expensive and it makes me feel like a million bucks.

If you like to use perfume, but don't want something that is too strong, than Bella Belara is for you.

Probably one of the best gifts I was ever given!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I was bought this Mary Kay Bella Belara perfume as a present and have been a lover of it ever since. I am  not sure that it is still manufactured as I have not spoken to a Mary Kay salesperson in quite some time about it, but I still have the bottle that I was given and still use it at least two times a week. Has a great fresh, crisp smell to it that is not overpowering to the senses at all. One downfall is it has to be bought through a Mary Kay consultant,  but at least with buying it through one of them, you are helping them make a living instead of buying a perfume from a drugstore or department store where the person that you are buying it from is not truly getting a cut of the profits. I absolutely love the bottle as well. It is such a gorgeous bottle and is not like the ordinary square or round perfume bottles that you see so ofter. I have also never had a clog in the bottle so have never had a hard time getting the perfume to evenly spray on me. Great product and definately worth a try from everyone!

One of my Faves

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I have been using Bella Belara for over 5 years & would not trade it for the world. It is a scent that never goes out of style.. Some scents are heavy for the office, not this one. You can wear it during the day or for a night on the town. It does not wear off as the day goes on. The price is affordable & it is made by a brand that I trust.

Delightfully floral and easy to wear.

from Spring, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Bella Belara:

I had been a long-time fan of Estee Lauder's Beautiful; I had been wearing it since I was 15 years old (pretty close to when it first came out). I had tried other fragrances but none had worked with my chemistry like Beautiful. Then a friend of mine told me to try Bella Belara by Mary Kay. I was reluctant as I had tried many fragrances over the last 20 years, but figured that one more couldn't hurt. I was absolutely smitten! For the first time in 20 years, I had found a fragrances that worked just as good as Beautiful on me. After 20 years of the same fragrance, I was ready for a change. I love BB's floral notes, and a sweet nose lingers well on hours after you apply the fragrance. I've awakened the next morning after applying BB in my previous morning's shower ritual to still smell it's essence lingering! Absolutely wonderful fragrance! It is my new favorite... and change is usually hard for me.