Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Zest
Zest Aqua Body Wash Shower Gel

Zest Aqua Body Wash Shower Gel

Zest body wash is a product that I would use over and over again

Comments about Zest Aqua Body Wash Shower Gel:

Zest body wash is by far the best body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin and it makes my skin oily not dry. I also like the fact that it does not leave sticky feel on my body it leaves me feeling relaxed and clean throughout the day. I would recommend this product to my friends

zestfully cleans

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Zest Aqua Body Wash Shower Gel:

I found Zest Acqua Body wash in my shower one day. My son said it worked really great so I began using it. Zest Acqua body wash comes in an 18 ounce acqua colored container . Zest Aqua has the fresh zest soap fragrance mingled with the acqua scent . Zest aqua is designed specifically to provide the entire family gentle cleansing. And I am pleased to find a product my entire family can utilize.

The lather from Zest body wash is rich and soapy but it rinses clean easily. And leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed. Now that warmer weather is here I need a product that will help me stay fresh during the hot summer heat. I also use Zest acqua body wash whenever I soak in the bath tub. It makes a lot of foam and works just as well as any bubble bath. Zest Acqua body wash is another fine product from Protor and Gamble a company whoise products I have come to love and trust and rely on over the decades. Zest Acqua will most definately leave you zestfully clean.