Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Wisk

Pros

Cons

Gets out any stain my kids have had!

I don't know how or why my mom began using Wisk Laundry Detergent to get out stains but I cannot remember a time when she didn't use it!  She always poured it from the big container into a small squeeze bottle and whenever she needed to work on a stain, she grabbed the Wisk and "went to town."  Now that I am all grown up I find that Wisk is my main defense against stains on my family's laundry too.  Just like Mom, I buy the Economy size and then pour it into a small squeeze bottle in my laundry room.  My kids have come home with a variety of stains - grass stains, blood, chocolate, berries, tar and even sap from fresh boards on my neighbor's new back deck just to mention a few!  Wisk got out everyone of those challenging stains!  A lot of stain patrol does require knowing how to treat the stain - do I soak? do I scrub?  I find though, whether the stain needs soaked or scrubbed or requires a few additional treatments, Wisk manages to clean my children's clothes so they are stain free and can wonder back out into the world to play some more!  I wonder if my daughter will carry on the Wisk tradition...................

'Wisks' away dirt and stains but the scent is much 2 strong 4 me

'Wisks' away dirt and stains but scent is much 2 strong for me.

'Wisks' away dirt and stains but scent is much 2 strong for me.

I was introduced to **Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology **through a sample I received in the mail. I decided to put the sample to a serious test and use it in a load of my 12 year old son's very dirty clothing. The shorts and shirts were covered in stains ranging from mustard and hot chocolate to ground in grass and infamous GA red clay, among other things. These were extremely dirty items of clothing that are what are normally referred to as "play clothes". That's because my son plays hard and has ruined enough clothes over the years that I know better than to allow him to wear anything other than his play clothes when he is going to be playing at home or around our little neighborhood.

I didn't pre-treat any of the stains on the filthy play clothes because I didn't care if the stains came out or not. I didn't even expect the Wisk Deep Clean to get out the stains but much to my surprise, it did. As a matter of fact it even removed some old stains that I had not bothered to pre-treat before washing and thought were permanent. Needless to say, I was more than impressed with this detergent. I was so impressed that I used the coupon that came with the sample to buy a 32 ounce bottle of it. After using it in 5 or 6 loads of laundry, I lost a a lot of the love that I initially felt for this product.

The problem I have with Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology doesn't have anything at all to do with it's ability to clean my laundry. My problem is it's **very** strong scent. It smells nice and clean but it has an almost perfume like fragrance that lasts a very long time. It may sound strange, but it smells too nice, at least for my preference, and for the preferences of the rest of my family, as well. I have four sons and a husband who don't want their clothing to smell like perfume or a woman's body spray and that's the best way I can describe the scent you get when you use Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent.

This detergent would be close to perfect if the scent wasn't as strong as it is, but unfortunately Wisk over did it. I like fresh smelling laundry and always use fragranced liquid fabric softener but this product makes my laundry smell much stronger for much longer than any liquid fabric softener or fabric softener sheets that I've ever used. It's quite a bit overwhelming, in my opinion.

I wish Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology didn't have such an extremely strong, perfume like fragrance because it cleaned my very dirty laundry much better than I would ever have thought. That makes it hard for me to know exactly how to rate this product. The cleaning aspect is definitely above average, the overpowering scent is below average, so I decided to to give the product a 3 star, average rating. You may not mind the scent being so strong, or you may even prefer it. If so, you would probably like this Wisk detergent very, very much. I haven't purchased it but once and I won't purchase it again, strictly due to it's super strong fragrance. You may have to let your own nose be the judge and decide for yourself if it's right for you and your family. I'm almost positive you wouldn't be disappointed in it's ability to remove stubborn stains and get your dirtiest laundry very clean, but the scent may be too much for you just as it is for me.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent is one of my favorite go to laundry detergents. I have used it for a very long time. There are occasions that I have been unable to find it in my usual shopping store and I have to buy another detergent. I like the design of the bottle. The handle cut out is in a lower position on the bottle. It makes for a more balanced, easy pouring of the liquid detergent into the cap. The cap is easy to unscrew, hold, turn over to empty liquid into the washer and screw back onto the bottle when finished. The detergent itself has a pleasant scent that last after the clothes have dried, but it is not overwhelming. I have found this laundry detergent to be very thorough in getting the clothes clean. I have also used this detergent in a pinch to mop my floors when I have run out of floor cleaner. Although I have a difficult time finding coupons for this detergent at times, the normal price is not that far out of the practical range for a laundry detergent.

IF I had to choose reg vs. all-natural, it would be this one.

from Wisconsin

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

If I didn't strictly use all-natural or organic detergents now, Wisk Deep Clean would be one of two detergents I would consider using. It has been awhile since I've bought this now that I'm all natural, but when we were traveling with my in-laws, I ended up using this for our laundry for convenience sake. It did a surprisingly good job for the two weeks we were there. I never ever would have believed that Wisk Deep Clean would clean as well as my favorites, but it did. In fact, my mother in law remarked on its ability to clean well, too. You can't beat the price. It's super inexpensive and easier than all get out to find. I had to rate it fairly low though because of all the chemicals in it and the fact that it is harder on clothes than the stuff I use. I suspect, however, it isn't any harder on clothes than other non-natural laundry detergents. All in all, if you don't care about the chemicals, I'd go with Wisk and save money.

I don't like scents in my products. People who don't care about scents, would probably actually like the smell of Wisk.

Love my WISK!

from Bellefonte, PA

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Wisk has been my favorite detergent for over 20 years. I have no reason or desire to try anything else. It gets the job done! It replaces the need for pretreaters and does the job of both. The cost is also a plus as it is cheaper than other leading brands.

I use Wisk for my everyday laundry needs including stain fighting. I often will rub some Wisk on a stain to pretreat before washing, letting it dry into the fabric overnight. Rarely does it not remove the stain. I buy no other products for laundry including pretreating products. There is no need with WISK!

I must say that before I found Wisk years ago we had issues with other brands of detergent. Skin irritation and break outs happened with Tide and after trying Wisk, we never had another problem. I will never switch for this reason alone and haven't.

Clothes always smell fresh and clean. I've used various scents offered by this product and have never found one to be overly bearing or too strong. My laundry room always smells so good even when I'm not doing the laundry!

Not too great

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this product this Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology and found that it was ok but I did not really like it that much. I was not very happy with the results I received from the Wisk Laundry detergent. First of all I found that when I used this product it did not even get the simplest of stains out. So the so called deep clean did not deep clean. I was very disappointed it the lack of cleaning this product did. Second the scent was not bad but it was a bit over powering so I smelled my clothes all day instead of my perfume and that is a big no no with me. I did not like the fact that the clothes smelled clean but they really were not clean. The one good thing about this Wisk Deep clean laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology was the price. It is very reasonably priced and affordable. I can say it is actually cheap compared to other brands. I found that I got what I paid for and that was not much. I would certainly not recommend this product to any of my friends and family. I was not happy with anything but the price of this product.

Loved it

from TN

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

The first time I saw this Wisk Deep Clean laundry detergent with stain spectrum technology I thought it would be something good for me to try. I have a two year old daughter who definitely makes some huge messes all the time and leaves some pretty rough stains on her clothes. This detergent worked great for her clothes. The terrible spots on some of her clothes were so bad I did not think they would come out. I pretreated the spots and the washed them in this Wisk detergent and the stains came right out. I was pretty surprised that it worked so well. I would say the only downfall to this detergent is the scent. I am not a big fan of it. I wish it came in other scents because it cleans clothes so well. The price of this detergent was about right. It was not really expensive but it was not as cheap as some other brands are either. I would recommend this to others who need something to remove bad stains because it definitely helped with my little girl's clothes.

Very Clean Clean

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I find this product to be a great cleaner. It has cleaned clothing other detergents can not clean. It has not harmed my clothing and It has a fresh clean smell to it as well. I do not want to give this product up. I do not want to use anything else.

I had a dress with embroidered designs and ribbons going vertically and horizontally about the dress. Colors faded on it through the first wash. It looked terrible. I put spot removal liquid and washed it in a detergent other than Wisk and the dress remain the same. I repeated this step a couple more times (with other detergents, too) and got the same results. I packed this dress away. I saw how Wisk cleaned my clothes and decided to wash this dress once more in Wisk. I washed the dress in Wisk without using a spot removal liquid and it cleaned the dress perfectly. The ribbon and embroidered designs were their original color.

Wisk is great! I love it. It cleans what other detergents can't smells good and it doesn't harm your clothes to do it. Buy Wisk and you buy great.

It cleans clothes beyond the level of clean for other products.

This is real stain fighting detergent

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I use so many laundry detergents and for some reason I never really used wisk that often out of all the other brands. When I came across the wisk deep clean laundry detergent with stain spectrum technology, I was very interested. Not only do I have to do a lot of laundry, but I also have two five year olds that love water and dirt parties or rubbing their hands after pizza all over their pants. I can't keep up with scrubbing each individual shirt and pants and a lot of other detergents cannot get out the stains on their clothes. This detergent is one of the first I've used that not only deep cleans clothes, but really gets rid of set in stains I would normally have to pretreat. This is an excellent stain fighting detergent and I would definitely recommend, especially if you have kids. If you're wondering about the scent, it's amazing. Everyone in my house loves how it smells. Great product.

Give this laundry detergent a try!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This laundry detergent is surprisingly pretty good. I don't usually use Wisk and I wouldn't say that this is my favorite laundry detergent, but it worked well. The price on this product is decent. It is better priced than some of the other detergents out there. Every now and then you can find coupons for this also. This laundry detergent does a good job of getting your clothes clean. It also works hard on getting those stains out. I like that it gets your whites looking bright. The scent of this product is pretty good. It has a nice smell to it. It leaves clothes smelling crisp and fresh. I would recommend giving this a try. It does the job of getting your clothes clean.

This laundry detergent gets your clothes clean and fresh. It also works hard at fighting stains and getting them out of your laundry.

The scent of this product is pretty good. It's just a nice, clean and fresh smell.

Wish Deep Clean is a GREAT Laundry Detergent

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I tried Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology a few years back when I received multiple coupons for it. I'm always looking to try different brands of laundry detergent but they have to be budget-friendly. I will use some of the more expensive brands in my rotation but sparingly. I'm glad I decided to give Wish a try. It did not disappoint me! It costs a little more than some detergents I use but is still very affordable especially with coupons.

Wish Deep Clean with the Stain Spectrum Technology does a wonderful job of cleaning my family's laundry. I must admit I usually use Shout or a stain remover on anything I think needs some extra cleaning power. I don't think I would really need to with Wisk. My clothes come out bright and clean looking. I think this is one of the strongest detergents on the market. A little goes a long way.

I really like the smell of Wisk. It has a nice scent that lingers in fabrics. All my laundry comes out smelling fresh and clean.

Effective

Comments about Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent with Stain Spectrum Technology is even better than the original Tide formula, which I have used for over 20 years. I can trust it to effectively remove the toughest stains imaginable, such as mud, from my family's clothes.