Other Detergents:
Models:
13786, 3700013902
Tide Ultra Stain Release Liquid Laundry Detergent

Tough on dirt!!

We are a very active outdoor family. We live in the country and we are not afraid to get dirty, and thanks to Tide I don't have to worry if our clothes will come out clean kr a mess. They come out clean and fresh every time!

Ohio

But this!

Tide hands down is one of the best laundry detergent to use! It cleans your clothes, removes stains, and leaves a wonderful scent on your clothes! With Tide you don't have to use alot. One cup of Tide vs 3 of another brand will do the job and more! Also I use Tide detergent when shampooing my carpets and let me tell you it works wonders!!! After my carpets look amazing and it saves money from buying name brand carpet cleaner plus cleans my carpets better and my carpets smell fresher!

KY

Love It

Works great to get out all the kids stains

Appleton Ny

I buy this product all the time it's amazing for stains

Tide is so great I have been using it for years and it gets all the stains out of the kiddies clothes and it never bother my new born either it's great!!!

Daytona beach FL

Tide Family

Love the Tide brand. My family has used Tide for decades. Effective in cleaning my laundry well. The only problem I have is the price some times. Proctor and Gamble needs to change how the coupons are used. I can only purchase 1 bottle of Tide per day per shopping trip. It needs to go back to limit of 4 coupons per shopping trip per day. I've limited my purchase of Tide because of this because it simple costs to much without the use of coupon savings

Merrilliville, IN

Works great

My daughter has allergies and asthma. A lot of laundry products bother her skin. This is one of the only two products we have found that don't cause a reaction to her. It works great I can just throw things in the wash without shouting stains. It smells good but doesn't last very long. Also sometimes I've noticed fading in clothes when using this.

Martinsburg, Wv

Gets nearly every stain

Rarely have to retreat before using detergent

CT

My favorite!!

You need very little of this product and your clothes come out clean and smells great. It is a little pricey but the little amount you need make up for it. I use this for a family of 5. I wont use any other brand anymore because i love how soft my clothes come out after i wash them.

Spring hill, Fl

My go to detergent

I've tried lots of detergents but always come back to the Original Tide. Works great and doesn't bother my kids sensitive skin.

Haw River, NC

true

Great for stains and love the smell

I use this brand for my clothes and It works great on stains and i love the smell, it lasts so long on my clothes

Muscatine, Iowa