4.8
Tide
2321I
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

Ride with Downy

I use to use this and I love it and the scent now that I live on a budget can't afford to get it anymore.

Onaway,Michigan

I love tide

I love tide! I will not buy anything else!

North Huntington, pa

true

I absolutely love this product

It's the only brand I use. Would never consider using anything else. It smells great and the clean is awesome.

Valdosta, Ga

I always buy tide

I always use tide because my family has been using it since I was a little girl. I have been using the tide with a touch of downy but for some reason my clothes have been losing their sent after a day or so. I still love it! But I just switched and bought Tide Coral Blast and that is amazing and lasts for days!

Clear Fork WV

I always buy Tide

I use Tide for everything makes clothes smell great and gets stains out

Crooksville Ohio

My favorite

I switch from gain to tide I fell I love after the first wash leaves clothes clean and soft

Chino ca

I absolutely love tide

Excellent product the only problem i have with this is the price.

Tazewell Tennessee

Smells awesome

I use it when i can but very expensive so i also can't afford it regularly. It smells great and works well .

Otsego mi

true

This product is dependable and reliable for dirty loads

I've used this product to clean dirty football uniform and practice wear. My sons uniforms would still look clean at the end of the season. I also use for my husbands works cloths to clean the red dirt stains out of his clothes and socks. Most dependable detergent for heavy stained loads.

Charlotte

Best liquid laundry detergent

I have a lot of brand experience with Tide and the touch of downy April fresh is one of my very favorites from the brand. My clothes are always clean, bright, fresh and great smelling after a wash with this detergent. Sometimes I use scent boosters, but with Tide with a touch of downy April fresh it is not at all necessary because my clothes have enough lasting scent just from the detergent. Not to mention that using a fabric softener is also optional! This detergent not only met but exceeded my expectations the first time I tried it. It gets out my kids stains, has a great and lasting scent and leaves my clothes beighter, and soft. I recommend this product to anyone who wants their clothes not just clean, but bright, soft and conditioned and LOVE to have scent obvious after washing!

Cincinnati, oh