4.8
2321I
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

4.8

Pros

• Gets stains out (7)
  • Great scent (7)
  • Easy to use (6)
  • Effective (5)
  • Simple instructions (3)

Cons

• Pricey / poor value (3)

• Cleaning (7)
  • Laundry room (7)
  • Home (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (4)

If Tide and Downy Had a Baby, This Is What You'd Get

In our household, my hubby is the one who gathers the coupons and purchases the laundry products.  Depending upon what's on sale on any given week, I'm never exactly sure what I'm going to end up using to launder my clothes.  Usually I don't give the laundry detergent a second look, but when I noticed a bottle of **Tide with a Touch of Downy**, I immediately did a double-take.  Two excellent products all in one.  I was happy to give this detergent a spin in the washer.

I poured a capful of Tide with a Touch of Downy into my front-loading washer to clean and soften a couple of sheet sets.  The liquid detergent smelled great straight from the bottle, but would it hold up through a wash, rinse, and dryer cycle?.  Not surprisingly--to me anyway--Tide with Downy did an excellent job of cleaning along with leaving my sheets with an infusion of "April Fresh" scent and long-lasting softness.  My 100% pima cotton, 600-thread count sheets were virtually wrinkle-free and invitingly soft without any residue.  I love this product.

Overall, **Tide with a Touch of Downy **is a high quality liquid laundry detergent that justifies the higher price tag.  I hope we continue to find coupons for this great product.

Hate it.

Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent has to be the worst laundry detergent I have EVER used. I don't know if I just got a bad bottle, but the soap was sticky, and thick, almost like a jello material and was impossible to pour. After fighting for around 10 minutes to get it out of the bottle, I tested the soap on some old towels just to be safe that it wouldn't harm my clothes, well was I ever lucky I did make sure to test it. I had a mixture of light pink towels, and white towels, and when I took them out Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent had died them blue! A deep dark shade of blue came from the color of the Detergent! Like I said, I don't know if I had gotten a bad bottle, but I definitely don't recommend this detergent, and will NOT be recommending this to anyone I know, maybe my worst enemy though!

Acted like a food coloring, made my white towels dark blue, and my pink towels an ugly brown color.

Surprisingly, this detergent had 0 scent to it, smelled like water. At least if it would have smelled rotten I would have known not to use it, thank god they were old towels!

Nice scent.

from Anaheim, CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent

Cons

• Expensive

• Laundry Room

Comments about Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent:

I have been using Tide for a long time, I try to change the scents with each bottle I purchase, the Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent in April Fresh Scent is one of the nicest smelling Tide detergent I have used. Not only does the detergent smells good it also does a great work of removing stains. I use it for my toddler's clothes too and it does a great job of removing stains of God know what and at the same time keeps the clothes soft too.
My only issue with this detergent rather all Tide detergent is that I find them a bit more expensive than some other brands but that is fine as long as it works. I also have to consider that I do not use any fabric softener when I am using this Tide with Downy so in average I am saving some money.
One thing to take care though if using Tide with dark color clothes it is best not to wash them in hot water otherwise the color tends to fade in a ​long run.
Overall I like it, will keep on using this detergent.

Beautiful product

from Bayamon , PR

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Heavy

Good product

excellent brand

from texas

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent

• Home

excellent brand with a fabolous scense and its so efective to remove dust and stain from the clothe of kids i love the easy way to use and try to use constantly its my favorite brand and i use it since 5 years ago.. amazing the way its delicated with clothes that have delicate fabric and need more carefull really really love this product and i will recomended to all my homemakers moms

Great Laundry Detergent

from Winter Haven. FL

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Simple Instructions

• Laundry Room

I use Tide everytime I do laundry. It gets stains out, I never need to worry if the clothes are going to come out clean. It has a great Downy scent which is a plus.

Love the scent!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
      • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

• Laundry Room

I have always been a huge fan of both Tide and Downy for cleaning my laundry so was especially enthused to try Tide with a touch of downy laundry detergent! I absolutely love this product, it has got to be my favorite laundry detergent of all time.
      The best thing about it is hands down the scent! If you've ever smelled both Tide and Downy products and love them, you won't be disappointed. This laundry detergent smells so fresh and so good and makes my laundry smell delicious without being overpowering.
      I also really love how clean this gets my clothes. After using this detergent, my laundry seems to get even cleaner and softer then with any other detergent. Absolutely no residue is left behind like with cheaper branded detergents.
      I also love the consistent Tide experience I get with all Tide products. Just like with this detergent, Tide is always high quality and consistent and doesn't irritate my family's skin.
      I would highly recommend Tide with a touch of downy! Seriously the best laundry detergent I have ever used!

This smells AMAZING

from Robert, LA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent

• Laundry Room

This is an excellent product. I typically think of the product is overpriced but I tried it again recently for the first time in ages and boy does it smell amazing! I really enjoyed smelling my laundry after washing only a single load. I'll continue to buy this product as long as I can find it at good affordable prices.

I'm so glad i found this product

from Alexandria egypt

About Me Renter

Pros

• Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent

Cons

• Expensive
        • Hard to Clean

• Travel

The great about this product first of all is his adorable strong smell , i adore it , it automatically perfumes my clothes ! You should try this amazing tide product , but beside it advantages , it has a little con , is that it is a lil bit hard to use , but generally , i'm in live with it , i has saved lots of my clothes from stains , it gets stains out perfectly

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The best detergent I ever buy

from Miami, FL

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Heavy

• Dorm
        • Laundry Room

I used this product every day because Im a mom!

greatest detergent ever made

from Florida

Nothing works better or smells as good as tide paired with April fresh downy. Tide is without a doubt the hardest working laundry soap you can buy. It removes tough stains but is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. My husband works construction and is hard on his clothes, every day he comes home filthy from head to toe. We have in the past tried other detergent if they were on sale but not anymore. Tide is the only thing that consistently works as hard as he does and when its paired up with pink downy its great for my sensitive skin and smells like home. Love the April fresh fragrance!

I don't think there is a detergent out there that cleans better than tide, at least not that I have ever found. It makes your whites bright, your colors remain colorful and I don't care what your kids get into, tide will take care of it. I love this stuff, it is the only kind I ever buy, whether it is on sale or not or I have a coupon or not. The best, period.

There is just something so comforting about the smell of april fresh downy. It reminds me of my childhood and happy memories; crisp, clean sheets, endless summer days, and above all it reminds me of my grandmother who loved me more than anything in the world and I loved her the same way. It is such a comforting and classic smell and I hope they never stop making it because I never intend to stop using it.

Great detergent!

I remember my mother using Tide detergent when I was a kid and years later, now that I have my own house, I use it. In my opinion, Tide is the best brand for any type of detergent. My favorite type though is this particular one, Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent (in the april fresh scent). The scent in this detergent is not overpowering at all, which is something that I often dislike in other detergents. Its scent is light and fresh smelling, and it only lingers slightly on clothing. I have never been disappointed with the performance of this detergent either, it cleans the clothing thoroughly and leaves it feeling soft.

This leaves my clothes clean and soft with a nice light floral scent. I love the performance of Tide detergents.

I love the scent of this april fresh scented Tide detergent. It is a light yet fresh floral scent. The nice thing about its scent is that it is not overpowering like some detergents can be. This also lingers slightly on the clothing which I like.