4.8
2321I
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

4.8

Pros

• Gets stains out (10)
  • Great scent (10)
  • Easy to use (9)
  • Effective (7)
  • Simple instructions (5)

Cons

• Heavy (3)
  • Pricey / poor value (3)

• Cleaning (10)
  • Laundry room (10)
  • Home (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (5), Homeowner (3)

If Tide and Downy Had a Baby, This Is What You'd Get

In our household, my hubby is the one who gathers the coupons and purchases the laundry products.  Depending upon what's on sale on any given week, I'm never exactly sure what I'm going to end up using to launder my clothes.  Usually I don't give the laundry detergent a second look, but when I noticed a bottle of **Tide with a Touch of Downy**, I immediately did a double-take.  Two excellent products all in one.  I was happy to give this detergent a spin in the washer.

I poured a capful of Tide with a Touch of Downy into my front-loading washer to clean and soften a couple of sheet sets.  The liquid detergent smelled great straight from the bottle, but would it hold up through a wash, rinse, and dryer cycle?.  Not surprisingly--to me anyway--Tide with Downy did an excellent job of cleaning along with leaving my sheets with an infusion of "April Fresh" scent and long-lasting softness.  My 100% pima cotton, 600-thread count sheets were virtually wrinkle-free and invitingly soft without any residue.  I love this product.

Overall, **Tide with a Touch of Downy **is a high quality liquid laundry detergent that justifies the higher price tag.  I hope we continue to find coupons for this great product.

Hate it.

Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent has to be the worst laundry detergent I have EVER used. I don't know if I just got a bad bottle, but the soap was sticky, and thick, almost like a jello material and was impossible to pour. After fighting for around 10 minutes to get it out of the bottle, I tested the soap on some old towels just to be safe that it wouldn't harm my clothes, well was I ever lucky I did make sure to test it. I had a mixture of light pink towels, and white towels, and when I took them out Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent had died them blue! A deep dark shade of blue came from the color of the Detergent! Like I said, I don't know if I had gotten a bad bottle, but I definitely don't recommend this detergent, and will NOT be recommending this to anyone I know, maybe my worst enemy though!

Acted like a food coloring, made my white towels dark blue, and my pink towels an ugly brown color.

Surprisingly, this detergent had 0 scent to it, smelled like water. At least if it would have smelled rotten I would have known not to use it, thank god they were old towels!

ide known in the Gulf and is the leading brand here

from Saudi Arabia Riyadh Shihab bin Abdullah

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Laundry Room

Comments about Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent:

One of the largest companies in the Gulf of Tide selling hand personally do not buy Tide, but because he do not trust him, but to remove the harsh spots there are many products in the market, but all to no avail I think the number 1 in the Gulf as cheaply and prices Unlike many products

GOOD

from UAE

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

• Dorm
      • Laundry Room

I basically living and breathing in gym clothes day and and day out you can probably imagine how many times a day that I normally have to change my clothes due to sweat, dirt and smell. I sometimes go through three or more outfits. And how many loads of laundry that I have to do! I was in desperate need for an elevated laundry regime. You do not realize how dirty your clothes actually are until the "rebloom" happens (either during the workout or while resting in your gym clothes, when you least expect it).

What a difference the Tide made for me and my laundry. I used the Tide every time I did laundry for an entire week. I was blown away by the difference in smell, the freshness and the softness of my favorite go to gym clothes! Even my regular clients commented on my freshness (not that I was that bad before) but the smell of fresh laundry due to the infused febreeze is noticeably different with the Tide I did not have to change as often as I use to and the odors were definitely neutralized.

NICE very good

from UAE

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent
      • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Heavy

• Laundry Room

Easy to use , nice smell .

Nice scent.

from Anaheim, CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent

Cons

• Expensive

• Laundry Room

I have been using Tide for a long time, I try to change the scents with each bottle I purchase, the Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent in April Fresh Scent is one of the nicest smelling Tide detergent I have used. Not only does the detergent smells good it also does a great work of removing stains. I use it for my toddler's clothes too and it does a great job of removing stains of God know what and at the same time keeps the clothes soft too.
      My only issue with this detergent rather all Tide detergent is that I find them a bit more expensive than some other brands but that is fine as long as it works. I also have to consider that I do not use any fabric softener when I am using this Tide with Downy so in average I am saving some money.
      One thing to take care though if using Tide with dark color clothes it is best not to wash them in hot water otherwise the color tends to fade in a ​long run.
      Overall I like it, will keep on using this detergent.

Beautiful product

from Bayamon , PR

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Heavy

Good product

excellent brand

from texas

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent

• Home

excellent brand with a fabolous scense and its so efective to remove dust and stain from the clothe of kids i love the easy way to use and try to use constantly its my favorite brand and i use it since 5 years ago.. amazing the way its delicated with clothes that have delicate fabric and need more carefull really really love this product and i will recomended to all my homemakers moms

Great Laundry Detergent

from Winter Haven. FL

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • Simple Instructions

• Laundry Room

I use Tide everytime I do laundry. It gets stains out, I never need to worry if the clothes are going to come out clean. It has a great Downy scent which is a plus.

Love the scent!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gets Stains Out
          • Great Scent
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
          • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

• Laundry Room

I have always been a huge fan of both Tide and Downy for cleaning my laundry so was especially enthused to try Tide with a touch of downy laundry detergent! I absolutely love this product, it has got to be my favorite laundry detergent of all time.
          The best thing about it is hands down the scent! If you've ever smelled both Tide and Downy products and love them, you won't be disappointed. This laundry detergent smells so fresh and so good and makes my laundry smell delicious without being overpowering.
          I also really love how clean this gets my clothes. After using this detergent, my laundry seems to get even cleaner and softer then with any other detergent. Absolutely no residue is left behind like with cheaper branded detergents.
          I also love the consistent Tide experience I get with all Tide products. Just like with this detergent, Tide is always high quality and consistent and doesn't irritate my family's skin.
          I would highly recommend Tide with a touch of downy! Seriously the best laundry detergent I have ever used!

This smells AMAZING

from Robert, LA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gets Stains Out
          • Great Scent

• Laundry Room

This is an excellent product. I typically think of the product is overpriced but I tried it again recently for the first time in ages and boy does it smell amazing! I really enjoyed smelling my laundry after washing only a single load. I'll continue to buy this product as long as I can find it at good affordable prices.

I'm so glad i found this product

from Alexandria egypt

About Me Renter

Pros

• Gets Stains Out
            • Great Scent

Cons

• Expensive
            • Hard to Clean

• Travel

The great about this product first of all is his adorable strong smell , i adore it , it automatically perfumes my clothes ! You should try this amazing tide product , but beside it advantages , it has a little con , is that it is a lil bit hard to use , but generally , i'm in live with it , i has saved lots of my clothes from stains , it gets stains out perfectly

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand