4.8
Laundry Detergent
Tide
2321I
Tide with a Touch of Downy Liquid Laundry Detergent, April Fresh Scent

Love the product, a little pricey

I love this product, and the smell is absolutely my favorite, however is a household with children it's a bit pricey for the volume.

Maryland

My preferred laundry detergent

Tide is by far my favorite laundry detergent. I only use it because of how clean my clothes get and how great they smell.

Coulterville, Illinois

All time favorite

I absolutely love this laundry detergent. Especially the smell, smells absolutely amazing and the only reason I'm not using it for the moment is because money is a little tight right now since it is pricey. But its also worth every dime! As soon as I'm done using my current detergent I'm definitely going back to this one!!

Maryland

Ride with Downy

I use to use this and I love it and the scent now that I live on a budget can't afford to get it anymore.

Onaway,Michigan

I love tide

I love tide! I will not buy anything else!

North Huntington, pa

true

I absolutely love this product

It's the only brand I use. Would never consider using anything else. It smells great and the clean is awesome.

Valdosta, Ga

I always buy tide

I always use tide because my family has been using it since I was a little girl. I have been using the tide with a touch of downy but for some reason my clothes have been losing their sent after a day or so. I still love it! But I just switched and bought Tide Coral Blast and that is amazing and lasts for days!

Clear Fork WV

I always buy Tide

I use Tide for everything makes clothes smell great and gets stains out

Crooksville Ohio

My favorite

I switch from gain to tide I fell I love after the first wash leaves clothes clean and soft

Chino ca

I absolutely love tide

Excellent product the only problem i have with this is the price.

Tazewell Tennessee