Other Detergents:
Tide
13878EA
Tide Original Liquid Laundry Detergent

I love Original Tide

The Original Tide is the go to laundry detergent for my family

Colorado

I would totally recommend

I really love this product I have 2 boys and a mechanic husband and I wash their clothes in nothing but tide with stain remover it has worked the best out of all brands I've used and the smell leaves out clothes with a fresh clean scent.

Beattyville ky

My number 1 detergent

The only detergent that gets stains out.

Illinois

true

The only detergent I use in my house

This is the only detergent that steps foot into my household. I have such aove for tide. Not only does it clean great but it also does the job. It gets all the stains out. Let's not forget the clean and classic smell it has.

Philadelphia PA

Love

Thus is my favorite laundry soap. It smells great and my clothes come out clean.

IL

Great detergent

Great on stains from my 4 yr old! Both my girls have very sensitive skin and this hasnt given them any issues. Scent isnt overbearing and cleans well in my HE washer.

Utah

true

My all time favorite detergent

I love this detergent for myself and all the older kids in the house except for my baby, he got an allergic reaction to it but I now wash his clothes separately. Other than that it works great.

Vancouver Wa

true

This is my all time favorite detergent. works well smells

I love it. It is easy to use, my kids don't overuse the detergent. Convenient, can take on trips without spilling. Very highly recommend.

Ashville, Al

Tough on dirt!!

We are a very active outdoor family. We live in the country and we are not afraid to get dirty, and thanks to Tide I don't have to worry if our clothes will come out clean kr a mess. They come out clean and fresh every time!

Ohio

But this!

Tide hands down is one of the best laundry detergent to use! It cleans your clothes, removes stains, and leaves a wonderful scent on your clothes! With Tide you don't have to use alot. One cup of Tide vs 3 of another brand will do the job and more! Also I use Tide detergent when shampooing my carpets and let me tell you it works wonders!!! After my carpets look amazing and it saves money from buying name brand carpet cleaner plus cleans my carpets better and my carpets smell fresher!

KY