Other Detergents:
Tide
13878EA
Tide Original Liquid Laundry Detergent

Great detergent

Great on stains from my 4 yr old! Both my girls have very sensitive skin and this hasnt given them any issues. Scent isnt overbearing and cleans well in my HE washer.

Utah

true

My all time favorite detergent

I love this detergent for myself and all the older kids in the house except for my baby, he got an allergic reaction to it but I now wash his clothes separately. Other than that it works great.

Vancouver Wa

true

This is my all time favorite detergent. works well smells

I love it. It is easy to use, my kids don't overuse the detergent. Convenient, can take on trips without spilling. Very highly recommend.

Ashville, Al

Tough on dirt!!

We are a very active outdoor family. We live in the country and we are not afraid to get dirty, and thanks to Tide I don't have to worry if our clothes will come out clean kr a mess. They come out clean and fresh every time!

Ohio

But this!

Tide hands down is one of the best laundry detergent to use! It cleans your clothes, removes stains, and leaves a wonderful scent on your clothes! With Tide you don't have to use alot. One cup of Tide vs 3 of another brand will do the job and more! Also I use Tide detergent when shampooing my carpets and let me tell you it works wonders!!! After my carpets look amazing and it saves money from buying name brand carpet cleaner plus cleans my carpets better and my carpets smell fresher!

KY

Love It

Works great to get out all the kids stains

Appleton Ny

I buy this product all the time it's amazing for stains

Tide is so great I have been using it for years and it gets all the stains out of the kiddies clothes and it never bother my new born either it's great!!!

Daytona beach FL

Tide Family

Love the Tide brand. My family has used Tide for decades. Effective in cleaning my laundry well. The only problem I have is the price some times. Proctor and Gamble needs to change how the coupons are used. I can only purchase 1 bottle of Tide per day per shopping trip. It needs to go back to limit of 4 coupons per shopping trip per day. I've limited my purchase of Tide because of this because it simple costs to much without the use of coupon savings

Merrilliville, IN

Works great

My daughter has allergies and asthma. A lot of laundry products bother her skin. This is one of the only two products we have found that don't cause a reaction to her. It works great I can just throw things in the wash without shouting stains. It smells good but doesn't last very long. Also sometimes I've noticed fading in clothes when using this.

Martinsburg, Wv

Gets nearly every stain

Rarely have to retreat before using detergent

CT