Other Detergents:
Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring & Renewal Scent

Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring & Renewal Scent

Pros

Cons

Hello Great smelling clothes!

I use Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring & Renewal Scent quite often. I like the brand Tide a lot and have tried almost all their detergent varieties. Out of all the options available, this one with Febreze is definitely one of my favorites. Along with the fact that this detergent is easy to use and cleans well like all other Tide products, it offers an added bonus: it smells wonderful too! My clothes smell so fresh and clean and surprisingly stay that way for a long time. Yes, even my husband's gym clothes! ;) I have tried another detergent with a scent and that somehow irritated my skin but the Tide with Febreze does not cause any kind of irritations or reactions because of the scent. I often have people ask me how I make my laundry smell so good. I gave this a 9/10 rating only because of the price. It would be a 10 for me if it was priced slightly less than what it is. But other than that, I absolutely love this product and would highly recommend it!

Keep Febreeze out of the laundry, and leave Tide in.

Tide has been a household product in my family ever since I can remember, and that's over 50 years.  I love the natural clean scent and feel that Tide gives my...Read complete review

Tide has been a household product in my family ever since I can remember, and that's over 50 years.  I love the natural clean scent and feel that Tide gives my laundry.

I also like the smell of Febreeze, so when I was able to afford a bottle of the new Tide with Febreeze (only with a coupon), I jumped at the chance.

It made my laundry smell so good and it felt SO soft, I was quite pleased.  My daughter, on the other hand, was not so pleased.

After wearing clothes and sleeping on sheets that had been washed in this new version of Tide, she broke out in hives everywhere, especially in the private areas.  This was not only painful and uncomfortable, but embarrassing to a 17 year old.

I had to re-wash everything I had washed, which probably covered at least 4 loads of laundry, and it took a matter of days and a few showers, some allergy relief medicine and lots of special lotion to get rid of those nasty itchy little spots.

The concensus in our household was that good ole Tide was the only way to go, and that Febreeze has it's own place in other areas of the house.

This is My Go to Detergent!

from Fort Worth, Texas

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

• Cleaning
  • Home
  • Laundry Room
  • Travel

Comments about Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring & Renewal Scent:

I've always been a big fan of Tide detergent, it's the only detergent brand I trust for my family and I. I switched from Tide original to Tide Febreeze because I fell in love with the amazing scent. When I shook my laundry my whole house smells like the wonderful scent of Febreeze and I love it. This detergent still works great like the original. It keeps my laundry Chang, smelling fresh, looking like new, and no matter how many washes my laundry doesn't fade or lose its original color. My white clothes even come out as white as they were when bought brand new. They do not come or dingy or with stains. I also like that I don't have to use a large amount is detergent to get the results I'm looking for after washing my clothes. My favorite things to wash with this detergent are my bed linings. I love laying down on the fresh scent of Febreeze and the feel of the sheets and blankets are soft and snugly. I don't have one complaint about the detergent itself but the price is a bit steep although Tide always has coupons available which is a big help when saving in buying Tide detergent. Even though I'm not a fan of the price I still wouldn't purchase any other brands of detergent. I have recommended this detergent to many of my family members. We all love using Tide with Febreeze.

Wonderful

from Edina, MN

Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent Spring & Renewal Scent is a great, innovative product of Tide's. I love these combinations they do. Two in one products of theirs are great. You get the best of both worlds in one. Febreeze has great scents and aromas that last and adding with Tide is genius. I really like this Tide product for things that get quite dirty or tend to have unpleasant aromas such as socks, rags, towels, etc. My girls often walk around the house in their socks so this is great for that. Also, they put their tshirts on the dogs every once in awhile so out comes this Tide to take out dog smells. It gives them that extra boost of aroma with the cleanliness. Tide is great at protecting colors too, even though its tough on stains and smell. Another great product from Tide.

Awesome, as always with Tide.

Great scent. Nice to use in the winter too, to remind you of upcoming spring scents!

Good product

from Ellerslie GA

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring and Renewal Scent and I found that I really did like this product and have used it numerous times since. First of all, this Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent has done an excellent job at cleaning all of my clothes and my linens and also does a very good job of getting stains out. I totally trust this product to get me and my families clothes clean. I found that this Tide detergent gets very tough stains out and also gets out stains that have sat there for a day or two. I do like the Spring and Renewal Scent but it can be a little over powering which is why I gave it a nine. The scent is very nice and pleasant but it is a little strong for me. Third this Tide plus Frebreze Liquid Laundry Detergent is very affordable so anyone should be able to afford it and it is well worth the money I spent on it. I would certainly recommend this Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring and Renewal Scent to all of my friends and family.

Great scent, great product.

I have bought Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring & Renewal Scent a few times before and have never had an issue with it. It makes my clothes smell clean and I absolutely love the scent! I recently switched to Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport Liquid Laundry Detergent simply because I feel as though it works better. I really like the febreze line of Tide products though and if one is out of stock I will purchase the other. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a strong detergent that works well and has a nice smell. I will say that I would associate the smell more with a feminine scent (the reason why my husband did not like this detergent!) but personally I do not think that is too much of an issue.

I am rating this a 9 simply because I honestly feel like it does not pull scent out like the other febreze detergent that I mentioned.

The scent is wonderful but could be seen as a more feminine scent.

Extremely good product

I have had the opportunity to use Tide plus Febreze and all I can say is that it is a great product. It does foams well, washes clean and has this awesome smell that leaves your cloth smelling fresh all day long. It has different varieties for people to choose from. It also has some that can be used for High Efficiency machines. The packaging is great and its performance is awesome. It can be tightened well enough to prevent children from opening it easily. It foams well enough but does not require much water to rinse unlike some other detergents. It can be used to wash anything including babies' clothes and by people with sensitive skin because it is mild to the skin. Although, Tide is a little bit expensive than the average detergent but that should not stop anyone from going all out to get what they want. Due to its high performance, I will definitely use this product again in the nearest future and will definitely recommend this to anyone with taste for great products like Tide.

Great Fresh Scent

I really like using Tide laundry detergent, and any Tide product with Febreze I like even better. The Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sprint & Renewal Scent is a great laundry detergent. It works well to keep my clothing clean and smelling fresh. You only need to use a small amount of this detergent, so a bottle lasts a long time. I have sensitive skin, and this is gentle enough for me to use without getting any type of skin sensitivity or irritation.

This works well to keep my laundry clean. I don't have to worry about colors fading or bleeding when I use this detergent. Also, you only need to use a small amount of this detergent to keep your clothing clean.

I really like the fresh scent of this detergent. After I wash my laundry and put it in my closet, it keeps its fresh scent for days after washing. It's not too powerful of a scent that it's overwhelming.

Made me breakout

While Tide detergent can be expensive at times, I love how wonderful it works. I was used to using regular Tide liquid detergent with no additional scent that we purchased for our high efficiency washing machine. We used the regular with no issue for a long time. I decided one day to purchase Tide liquid detergent with Febreze because of how wonderful it smelled. The smell from this laundry detergent lingered in my laundry room which I loved since most of the time our laundry room smells like wet clothes. The day after I used this detergent, I looked like I had chicken pox and I was broken out all over my arms. I had to stop using this since I had an allergic reaction to it. Otherwise this is an extremely great product and I would recommend it to anyone who does not have sensitive skin. Also, it is a little pricey but you can always find a coupon in your Sunday paper.

It will get out any stain out of your clothes the first time. There is no need to wash your clothing more than once because it will get the job done right the very first time.

This smells amazing and I wish I could continue using it, unfortunately since I've broken out there is no way for me to use it.

Not My Favorite Scent

from Hartford, CT

I love Tide and tend to buy it every time it is on sale and I enjoy trying out their latest formulas so when I came across their Tide Plus Febreeze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent I gave it a try.

I'm not a big fan of Febreeze normally but I figured in the detergent it couldn't hurt. I noticed the scent almost immediately when I opened the bottle to open it for the first time. There was an almost overpowering floral scent to the detergent. Since I was washing towels at the time I decided to give it a go despite the scent. The towels turned out beautifully and had only a hint of the original overpowering scent.

As for cleaning power this is as excellent as every other formula from the brand. It gets out everything from grass to chocolate to dirt with absolutely no issues. I never have to pretreat and everything always comes out sparkling clean.

If you prefer a detergent that leaves a scent on your laundry this is a great option.

Great scent for clean laundry

I love Tide liquid laundry detergents, but I also love really clean smelling laundry, and original Tide doesn't really leave a lasting scent on the clothes. Tide plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent, Spring and Renewal Scent, leaves clothes smelling incredibly fresh after washing them. Spring and Renewal is my favorite Febreze scent, so combined with my favorite laundry detergent, liquid Tide, this is the perfect pairing for clothes that feel, look, and smell clean. The scent isn't too overwhelming, but perfect enough that when you pull the laundry out you want to push it to your face and breathe it in. It also makes the whole house smell good! If you don't want flowery, fresh smelling clothes, this may not be the scent for you. On the other hand, if you want incredibly fragrant smelling clean clothes, you can always pair this with a fabric softener that has the Febreze Spring and Renewal scent in it.

Great laundry detergent that smells great

from north augusta sc

Tide makes great laundry detergents. I switched from powder detergent to this type of liquid detergent and I am very happy with the results. I use this product all the time. I used to use bargain laundry detergents, but I ended up using a lot more because the generic is not that strong compared to the tide detergent. The largest tide container lasts me a few months and I wash clothes every week! The spring scent smells amazing, and it really does smell like a spring day. I actually look forward to washing clothes because of how they smell after using the spring scent laundry detergent. Tide comes in a variety of sizes, and I always buy the largest because I save some money with it. One of the only downsides is that Tide cost more money than any other brand of detergent. Overall I highly encourage others to buy tide laundry detergent if you can afford the price.

Leaves your clothes smelling fresh!