Other Facial Tissues:
Willow
Willow Facial Tissue

Willow Facial Tissue

I would not buy this product again.

from Mooresville, NC

Comments about Willow Facial Tissue:

I recently bought this tissue for the first time. I didn't care for it. I can use it but it's not Kleenex. It's not as soft and it smells funny. It is okay to use, but I prefer Kleenex.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Less & less value

from Baltimore, Md.

Comments about Willow Facial Tissue:

We buy this brand from Aldi's, but now, the box shrunk; the tissue is thinner. However, my biggest problem with this is that, you cannot get 1 tissue out at a time. Either you get no tissue, or you get 10- 20 tissues at a time. It now sucks.

deceptive marketing- down sizing product

from Inver Grove Heights Aldi's

Comments about Willow Facial Tissue:

When I brought home the last boxes of tissue I noticed that the boxes seemed to be smaller. I checked the measurements and they were smaller. I guess that they figured that customers would not notice that they were getting less for their money. Makes you wonder where else they are cutting corners at our expense. I do not like doing business with people that do this kind of deception.

Not as good as in the past!

Comments about Willow Facial Tissue:

Loved Willow facial tissues in the past. They were strong, soft and the boxes came in beautiful colors that were modern. Best of all, they were the best price for the quality. Just recently, though, we noticed a change in the quality. The tissues are thinner, which means not only do we need two instead of one in most cases, but the tissue rip as you are trying to get them out of the box. Thinking of switching back to the higher priced tissue.