Other Facial Tissues:
Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue

Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue

Pros

Cons

Helps you breath as it heals

Recently, I've been fighting a seasonal cold. Usually I'm able to just grab some regular tissues, stuff them into my purse and it works out fine for me. This cold however seem to have a "BLACKBELT" in making me miserable.

After blowing my nose 1122334858589590 times I realized that if I touched it with toliet paper again I would scream. So I went to the store and purchsed **Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapor. **The tissues have a touch of lotion that soothes the end of your bloody, tender nose and it also has Vicks Vapor rub so after wiping your nose you get that surge of menthol air that's really refreshing.

They also have very decorative boxes that will match most decors if that's important to you.

If you have to suffer through a seasonal cold, don't fight it alone. **Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapor** is definetley worth purchasing.

Puffs Tissue + Vicks Vapor = Irritated Eyes

Who says one box of tissue is as good as another?  While there may slight differences in softness and thickness,** Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapor** boutique style facial tissues are definitely different from the rest.  And not in a good way. I tend to stock up on tissues, so there were several boxes of different brands of facial tissue in my storage closet.  I grabbed a box without looking at it, opened it up, and began to wipe my nose.  I was startled by the very familiar Vicks odor because I wasn't expecting it.  I looked more closely at the box and noticed that Puffs added the classic Vicks menthol-alcohol-astringent-medicinal smelling ingredient to my tissues.  I can see how someone who is very congested may find this to be a relief; but honestly, I found it to be just awful.  My eyes started to burn and tear immediately and I hadn't even put the tissue near my eyes.

I do go through quite a lot of tissues because of my chronic allergies.  Even on the days where I was most congested I didn't find this to give me much relief.  It seemed to be overly irritating without doing anything to clear my sinuses.  Not to mention, I mistakenly grabbed these to use while fixing my eye makeup and seriously regretted it.  Like I said, getting these tissues anywhere near the eyes is a bad idea.  I can't conceive of the value of a tissue that can only be used for blowing your nose.  I use tissues for wiping off excess makeup and other personal care uses where the addition of Vicks Vapor just isn't warranted.

Overall, **Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapor** facial tissues may help relieve some nasal congestion, but its negatives outweigh any benefits in my opinion.  I think it's better to buy a small jar of Vicks and a plain box of tissues separately.  Sometimes two separate products are better than one combined.

The best tissues ever!

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I am a huge fan of Puffs tissues and Puffs Plus with Vicks is the absolute best variation of their fabulous tissues. I am a fan of Puffs because, for starters, I have very sensitive skin and when I have a cold I am constantly having to blow my nose. Other tissues rub my nose and the skin under it raw. Not only is that embarrassing but it is also very painful. Scabs break out all over and under my nose. Puffs is soft and gentle enough that it does not damage my sensitive skin! It feels great to blow my nose into-it's soft and smooth. Now, the best part about these Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks is that these amazingly soft tissues smell just like Vicks, which is a natural product used to treat congestion and sinus issues. Blowing into the Puffs with Vicks helps you inhale the scent of Vicks and relaxes sinus passages. This is one of the greatest ideas ever. I would be lost and in a lot of pain without my Puff Tissues, especially this version with the Vicks.

So strong my eyes water

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I grabbed these because I thought the looked like a good idea when I had a cold . I had no idea how strong they were until I had a terrible stuffy nose and I got them out. I tried to blow my nose and when I held it up to my face my eyes started to water. I like the smell of Vicks but I was surprised how these tissues were almost the same strength as actual Vicks. However they totally work and actually helped me breath better then I was with regular tissues. I will definitely keep a box on hand just in case I need a cut through.

Top of the line!

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I love the tissues with lotion but they don't do much for my actual runny or stuffy nose, besides keeping the skin from getting inflamed. Puffs Plus with Vick's gives me the same relief almost as the Vick's rub does. When I smell the scent of Vick's on it, I begin to feel relief, which is a nice way to feel a little less clogged up, especially when you are out and about. These tissues are pretty affordable though, but I personally like to save them for myself and my family, with the generic tissues getting put out in the bathroom so the kids don't waste them.

Strong Tissue but irritates my eyes.

from Placitas, NM

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I love that these tissues hold up to the abuse but hate the way it leaves my face smelling like Vick's and irritates my eyes. I would rather use a soft but strong tissue without the scent than to have the added problem of red irritated eyes.

If you love the smell of vicks..you will love this

from Brandon, MS

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

THis is one of my favorite  products.  I have used Vicks vapor rub since I was a child and still use it  to this day! Whenever I get a cold, or my allergies flair, I use these Vicks saturated tissues! When I get a cold my nose starts to hurt . These tissues  really help you breathe and your nose does not hurt, or get raw even after blowing your nose constantly.  Everyone I know that actually uses this product loves it.  I would defintely reccommend this product to people that use vicks! I would also reccommend this product when someone has a cold or the flu...it makes you feel like a child again with your vicks vapor rub, like mom use to put on you.

ouch,

from Albany, OH

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

i have a horrible cold, the worst one ever!! used a entire box of the vicks tissues in one day!! then at 2:30 a.m I woke up with my entire lower face burning like fire, ten times worse than any sunburn i have ever had, face now red sore and peeling!! look swollen and like something from a horror movie!! feel worse than i look!! the only good thing is that the pain has taken my mind off the cold!! BE CAREFUL!!!DON'T USE!!!!

Kleenex with Vicks Vapor

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I love this new tissue.  It has Vicks Vapor rub in it.  Not only is it soft, but it clears your sinus up at least for a little bit.  I will definetly be keeping a box of it handy.  My pharmacist had a box open for people to sample and that is how i found out about it.  The vapor rub was not overpowering at all, just enough I thought.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Puffs Plus whit Vicks!

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

This is the best tissue ever made! Our family has constant allergies and this is the best product ever! Our Kroger store doesn't stock them now so I have to find them somewhere else and its worth the extra trip!!!!! Thanks Puffs Plus and Vicks for coming up with this!

Puffs with Vicks really soothe the achy nose.

from Pickens, SC

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

With two small children, I go through a TON of tissues. Sometimes my children use them as stuffing or to simply rip up and throw around my living room, but sometimes we legitimately need some nose-soothing action in my house, and when that's the case, Puffs with Vicks hits the spot. Normally, I buy the regular tissues and steer clear of anything fancy, but when I went to buy tissues a few weeks ago, the only ones the store had were Puffs with Vicks. I decided that I didn't want to have to drive back to the store later in the week so I took my chances. These tissues are typical, Puffs soft, and they have a slight menthol scent to them. They can be a little overwhelming for my 1 year old's nose, but for me, my husband and my 3 year old, they are perfect. They help clear congestion without drying out the nose.

My number one tissue choice.

from Kemp, TX

Comments about Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue:

I am a huge fan of puffs facial tissue with vicks vapor rub scent. It is a favorite in our household. My grandmother introduced them to me when I had the flu and they worked wonders! Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissue is a product I would recommend to everyone! The price is reasonable and I love the scent of Vicks Vapor rub. These tissues are also a staple for the winter cold season. The thickness and texture of the tissue is just right. I have extremely sensitive skin and these scented tissues don't irritate my eyes at all. Overall it is just a wonderful product. My children dislike cleaning their noses, but with the scent of Vicks Vapor rub even the kids want to use it! The makers off Puffs really hit a home run when they invented this product. I have no complaints whatsoever. The scent isn't overwhelming it's actually just the appropriate amount to soothe your nose.Some scented tissues will almost drown you in thier scent,but this product is perfect in my opinion.Wonderful idea.