4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Strong and Soft Tissues

I don't use tissues too often, but when I do, I want a tissue that is strong and durable and these **Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Tissue** are high quality and really soft.  Each tissue is soft and sheer and won't irritate your face or your nose.  I recently used these when I had a cold and they worked great because they were as soft as a blanket against my skin so they didn't cause redness on my nose or irritate it more.  I like that these are really strong too and don't break.  I not only use these for my nose and sneezing, but they work great for quick cleanup of spills as well as are still strong when they get wet.  I keep a box of these in my car and one at work because they are a great product.  They are perfect for controlling germs and a feel good reliever for your nose when you have a cold or allergies.  These easily dispense from the container for quick grabbing and are strong enough to wipe up spills around the house or pick up and wrap things when needed.

Puffs Soft and Strong are standard tissue.

I like having tissues on hand. I seem to have a runny nose a lot, and I'm not sure why- It could be due to all of the dust I have in my house or it could be because I just have sensitive sinuses. So I try and stock up on tissues when I find them for a good price. I am also really picky when it comes to tissues. I find that a lot of them are too thin or leave my nose red and irritated. So I found a sale a few weeks ago on Puff's Ultra Soft And Strong Facial Tissues. I hadn't tried them before but I know that I like their Tissues with added lotion or Vick's so I decided I would try them, plus I was getting them at a really good stock up price so I thought, why not? Well I wasn't overly happy with them. They are very soft but they really dry out the area around my nose. The good thing is, they are really thick and strong- they don't tear easily and cause a mess like a lot of other tissues. I am a little upset because if I knew that they were going to dry out my skin around my nose, I wouldn't have bought as many as I did. So, if you don't have sensitive skin, I'm sure that these would work really great for you!

A great buy

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

These tissues are the best tissues you can possibly get. Your nose is stuffed or runny, no problem, just use Puffs. They are smooth and keeps your nose feeling nice. It doesn't scratch or scrape the skin off, even if you rub hard. I recommend this product.

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong are the best tissue on the market!

from Prior Lake, MN

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

Definitely worth the money; soft on sore noses and strong enough to stand up to big sneezes. Other tissues just do not meet the need of wintertime colds and flu. Simply the best, in my opinion. Thank you for letting me share my views.

Puffs are great

from West Orange, NJ

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

These Puffs are appropriately named - they really are very soft and strong. When I have a cold I think it's worth it to get especially soft tissues that don't irritate your nose. Why be more uncomfortable than you have to be? I make sure I always have a box of these tissues in the house.

My nose loved it!!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

I suffer from a runny nose in the Spring time and my nose has felt the pain. Puffs Ultra Soft saved my nose from feelinjg like I had used sandpaper to wipe it.My nose may run but at least it does not hurt. Thanks Puff.

Soft & strong

from 4490412

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

I was very impressed with how soft and absorbent the tissue was. I bought a box on a pharmacy BOGO sale. When I had an allergy attack, I was going through 15 tissues an hour. The Puffs brand did not irritate my raw nose and stayed dry, without falling apart or tearing, despite my heavy use and reuse of each one. The menthol scented box was also comforting since all I wanted to do was rest.

Gentle on Canine's allergy watery eyes

from 89403

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

This product Puffs Ultra Soft Tough Tissue is great for Canine's with Allergies with watery eyes. It is so soft, and gentle to touch. It keeps the other standard kleenex products look weak. I  stock up on this product when it comes to allergy season for canine's and  other uses. Great product if I may say so!

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong are the only tissues found in my home

from small town, OH

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong Facial Tissues are by far the very best tissues you can buy.  I always have several extra boxes in my linen closet.  Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong Facial Tissues are gentle on your nose, and this is expecially vital when you have a cold and  a runny nose and your nose is sore and red.  No irritation from Puffs, for Puffs are soothing, strong and do not shred or tear while you are using a tissue.  They stand up to the biggest sneeze, and you do not end up with bits and pieces of tissue on your face.  Puffs feel as soft as cloth and you can use Puffs to wipe a baby's or child's face and be confident that you are using the softest, yet strongest tissue.  I sometimes will use a Puffs tissue when removing  makeup or creams from my face, and one tissue will stand up to the job without tearing or shredding.  When my grocery stores has Puffs on sale, I stock up to be sure that I never run out.  I have Puffs Ultra Strong and Soft Facial Tissues in almost every room in my house, and they are the only tissue I purchase.

Puffs is the best

from Milan, TN

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

**Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue is** soft and strong enough to outlast the common cold. Great for sensitive skin..no raw noses! They don't fall apart while using them. I wouldn't buy another brand.

puffs are my only choice for tissue

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

I am very pleased with puffs ultra tissue. They are so soft and do not irritate your skin they are a pleasure to use I do not use any other kind puffs Is It for me. And it is very affordable a great quality product

PUFFS

from Torrington, CT

Comments about Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue:

I love Puffs. They are tough. I have allergy problems and use lots of tissues. The puffs stand up to my nose. The do not blow apart. Even my strongest sneeze or blow of the nose doesn't shred the tissue. But yet they are soft enought to wipe a baby's face.