Other Facial Tissues:
Puffs

Puffs Basic Facial Tissue

Nothing to Sneeze At? Not my Puffs!

If somebody asks if I would like a tissue, I would respond, "It has to be Puffs!" They go everywhere with me even on vacation. I don't want tissues that will rub my nose raw, and I don't want to blow my nose into the tablecloth. After a couple of nose surgeries to repair a deformity, I need tissues because my nose runs more than normal. Puffs are so soft and delicate, not like other tissues which can feel like sandpaper. I do question the Puffs people's sanity because they tell you on the bottom of the box how to blow your nose and include illustrations of a boy with a tissue to back up their instructions. Despite that, I love them anyway.

Puffs Basic are junk

Puffs Basic Tissue are junk version of regular Puffs.  Puffs tried to give us a cheaper option but its not soft.  Puffs Basic cost the same as store brands but give you the same rough feeling as a generic store brand tissue.  I would not tell anyone to buy these if they have a cold because if you use it to blow your nose a lot it would rub your nose and make it hurt worse.  Spend fifty cents extra and get the original puffs or buy another brand of tissue if one sale.  Puffs should be ashamed of trying to sell such a junk tissue with their logo on it.  The puffs lotion leave your hands greasy so dont use those either!  But can puffs just make a simple tissue that is soft and not add any extra features such as lotion or aloe or anything!    The tissue box is a tissue box so I guess there really isnt much to say about it unless people want fancier and different designs on their boxes than Puffs needs to create some fun and creative designs.

My nose voted for these tissues

from Warsaw, Poland

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Good Sheet Size
  • Soft Feel
  • Strong When Wet

Cons

• Single Use Only

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I've been stuck with a nasty cold for several days now and I have to say I would not have gone very far without puffs. Puffs basic are wonderfully delicate when it comes to a red, raw nose. They're pretty strong, even when wet, and leave very little lint. I do prefer the ultra soft and strong puffs (as they're even more soft!) but I can't always import them as I live far outside the US. Out of several US brands this was the best value for the price. Warning: If you ever go to Poland, pack tissues. The ones here are sandpaper.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Puffs Basic Facial Tissue: Inexpensive But Super Soft

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

When I have to get tissues I usually get whatever is cheapest; I don't like tissues that have lotion added to them because I wear contact lenses and the lotion can stay on your fingers which makes for a massive amount of stinging when you go to remove your lenses.

This is sold in a cube and standard box; the standard box is rectangle shaped and fits inside almost all types of tissue covers and tissue containers. I don't use those in the bedroom but I have them in the bathroom so that the boxes don't move around when you are trying to get a tissue out of it. These are less expensive than some of the other name brand tissues but not as cheap as the store brand.

When I start sneezing I can easily go through twenty tissues a day; these are strong enough to handle sneezes, mucus and nose-blowing without them ripping. Let's face it, is there anything grosser than going to blow your nose and it goes right through the tissue and gets all over your hand?

I like the rectangles because there's 180 in a box; that means I don't have to buy three or four boxes every time I go shopping. The squares only have 64 tissues but the container is smaller so it's something that works out better on a nightstand or at your desk. The box designs are nice but if they are on sale you are usually left with the really grandiose patterns to choose from.

Puffs Never Disappoints!

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I grew up using Puffs brand tissues. As I recall, that's all my mother every bought in the 60's and 70's. Back then Puffs came in several colors; I remember blue, pink, yellow, and white. In my adult life I have tried other brands of tissue, but was never satisfied. The other brands always seem scratchy or weak by comparison.

Now, I will only spend my money on Puffs. The tissue is soft and strong, and has a neutral odor. It does the job. While the tissue only comes in white now, Puffs does provide a variety of pretty boxes to choose from to complement your décor. The cost is no more than other brands, less than some, and coupons are sometimes available. Puffs is available at every grocery or discount store I shop at, so it's an easy product to find. I always stock up when I see them on sale. I know that Puffs now has several "varieties" of tissue, but the Basic does the job quite well so I stick with that. Go with Puffs and you won't be disappointed!

Prefer Over Other Leading Brands

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I suffer from sinus problems " runny nose /eyes throughout the year and with that being said I have tried several different brand and store brand kleenex. Out of all the ones I have tried, puffs work best for me, they help keep my nose from getting chap and they are soft to the touch. I also like the fact that puffs kleenex aren't full of lint like other kleenex I have tried.

The one thing that would makes these the perfect tissue is that they were a little bit thicker.

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I personally prefer the Puffs brand of facial tissue over any other facial tissue in the market today. My kids also prefer using the Puffs Facial Tissue over any other brand. The Puffs Basic Facial Tissue is the strongest, yet softest facial tissue that I have ever used. I enjoy the Puffs products very much. My youngest daughter, 11, prefers using the Puffs Plus Lotion over the Puffs Basic Facial Tissue. My oldest daughter prefers the
    Puffs Basic Facial Tissue over the Puffs Plus Lotion. Her preference is based upon
    how she feels about the lotion aspect. She has a tendency to break out with acne, and
    feels that the lotion aggravates the breakout. So my family is split as to which one is the best Puffs product. Puffs Basic Facial Tissue versus Puffs Plus Lotion...which do you prefer? In my family, I have to buy both kinds to keep everyone happy. When we are sick, we have purchased the Puffs Plus Lotion with the scent of Vicks. That is also a great Puffs product. No matter which ones you purchase, you will enjoy the change from
    whatever brand you have been using. Make the switch today!

good tissues for the money

from Pleasant Prairie, WI

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I like these tissues all right. I used to buy them all the time. They are pretty durable and are gentle on  your nose. They aren't as thick as I would like them to be though. I didn't think I would change from puffs. I haven't changed much though. I do buy the puffs plus now. For just a few cents more it is like using two kleenex at the same time. Which is what I do now whem I use this product. For me I'd rather use the better quality of the puffs plus. If you are pinching pennies though this is definetly the brand to buy.

Puffs tissues are much better than the other leading brand

from Carter Lake, IA

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I prefer Puffs over the other leading brand, and I'm sure you know the brand, because Puffs does not leave white lint all over everything in my bathroom.  Also, Puffs hasn't shrunk in size as much as the other tissues and the regular Puffs is thicker than the regular version of the other tissues.  They are just better in all respects!  I can at least blow my nose more than once in a Puffs tissue, whereas the other ones are so small and so thin that I only get one good blow in those tissues!  I like to buy the ones that are extra soft or with lotion because a tissue can never be too thick for me!  My only complaint is that most of the boxes of Puffs are not the pop up version, which I prefer, because I transfer all my tissues to an old metal tissue dispenser and I like the pop up tissues.  Gotta have my box of tissues look pretty!

Soft on sore noses!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

Puffs Kleenexes are great for big sneezes and little sniffles alike. They are absorbent and strong to stand up to heavy blows but soft and gentle to keep from making noses sore. It is worth paying a little extra for Puffs to get the comfort Puffs gives. One bad cold with a box of scratchy tissues will prove this point!

Great, especially if you used the wrong rough tissue first!

from Whitesburg, GA

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

I get bad allergies two or three times a year. My staples are Orange Juice, Halls, Tylenol Sinus and PUFFS PLUS. I really think that without puffs and their lotiony thick tissues my raw nose would cause me to have to miss work for at least 2 additional days each time. Puffs are great and I couldn't live without them!

soft and strong

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Puffs Basic Facial Tissue:

This is one of the best brands of tissue that you can get. It's soft and strong. due to my allergies, i have to blow my nose at least 5 times in the morning alone. So it's important to use a tissue that is soft and strong and this brand definitely works. The price isn't  bad as well. I fully recommend this product for allergy suffers.