Other Facial Tissues:
Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue

Pros

Cons

The lotion makes it easy on your nose & it is priced right.

Even though winter does not actually start until December 21st it is always a good idea to get you some Puffs Plus Lotion before you get sick so that you can have some on hand. I did not think a booger catcher needed to be anything more than strong but after years of red and sore noses I tried some Puffs Plus Lotion and now will never buy the regular booger catching variety. Since using Puffs Plus Lotion, I have never had my nose get red and sore. My wife enjoys using them too. It is even great for the booger making factories that are our children. I think we keep this stuff in supply year round but it is necessary to stock up in during the cold season. I have tried a lot of booger catchers in my years and these are the best and at the best price for what they can provide. Now if there was someway to put something in these things that would help you get rid of your cold they would be perfect because then you could get rid of boogers and your cold at the same time.

Another great tissue by Puffs, but look at the ingredients!

I normally only buy [Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Tissue][1]  because it is exactly what I'm looking for in a tissue, but I had a coupon for this one, so I decided to try it out.

I was a little leery of **Puffs Plus Lotion Tissue **because I've used Kleenex Tissue with Lotion and didn't like it. It made my nose feel slimy and slippery.  I am happy to report that I do like Puffs Plus Lotion Tissue quite well.  It doesn't leave my nose feeling yucky, but you can tell that there is lotion in it.  It's just as soft and strong as my Puffs Ultra, but with the addition of lotion.

The downside of this tissue is the ingredients.  I was totally bummed to see that it contains mineral oil and paraffin.  It does contain nice ingredients like shea butter, aloe and vitamin E, but why did they have to ruin it with artificial ingredients?

If this tissue didn't contain mineral oil and paraffin, I would probably buy it again.  However, knowing what I do now, I won't.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Puffs-Ultra-Soft-and-Strong-Tissue-review-87673

Soft for noses

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

I used to buy the least expensive facial tissue on the market, hoping to save money. Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues may not be the least expensive tissue out there, but they're definitely the best - especially during the winter, if you have a cold, allergies, or blow your nose often. The skin beneath your nose doesn't get red or raw when you use this product because of the lotion in it - it stays soft so you can blow your nose as often as needed without pain. The tissues are also thicker and stronger, so it's rare to blow through a tissue. They are silky feeling, which is great for noses, but if you're like me and sometimes grab a tissue to clean up a quick spill, you'll be disappointed because these aren't all that water absorbent. So I'd recommend them for nose blowing or tear wiping only. These are the only facial tissues we buy now, and especially if you purchase them in a bulk or multi-pack, they are completely worth the extra few pennies.

Puffs are a savior.

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

If you are having a cold, runny nose, or allergy, puffs will truly help. Puffs are a life saver or shall I say, " nose" saver. Cheap tissues will leave your nose red and in pain. Puffs are soft and will alleviate some of the pains of a cold instead of adding to it.

Fantastic, soft tissues necessary to getting through cold season

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue is one of the few tissues that wont leave your nose raw after using it. As cold seasons have been getting worse and worse these past it has become essential to have a tissue that wont leave you regretting blowing your nose. Puffs does just that, it allows you to blow multiple times without having to worry about it breaking and you getting mucus on your hands and the soft lotion that wont make you regret blowing in the first place.

The quality is there. My nose doesn't get chapped

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

This is my favorite brand of facial tissue. I usually buy Kleenex because it's the cheapest overall, but when Puffs goes on sale, I buy it up.
I have to fold Kleenexes in half before I blow my nose, otherwise I get a lot of breakage and bleedthrough. Not so with Puffs. I think that means I'm using up less tissues that way... although that could also mean that there are less tissues per box because they're thicker... come to think of it, I don't know which is cheaper in the long run...
But I do know what's more comfortable in the long run. Kleenex is a bit ragged and papery, but Puffs Plus with Lotion is super soft and doesn't chap my nose nearly as much when I've got a cold or dealing with allergies.
For everyday use, you might be able to find cheaper stuff. But when you don't want your nose getting rubbed raw, definitely go for the Puffs Plus Lotion.

Puffs Plus Lotion works great

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

This is the only kind of tissues I will buy. They are soft enough that even when I have a sore nose from wiping or blowing it so much, they don't feel abrasive to use. I will have to admit, I blow my nose hard (and loud). These tissues do not fall apart and cover me with tissue shreds like Kleenex and some of the other brands do. That is annoying to blow your nose and then have to spend the next several minutes picking pieces of tissue off of your clothes. They are priced comparably to other brands and if you are someone who chooses what kind of tissues to purchase according to the decorative boxes they come in, Puffs won't disappoint. They come in lots of cute patterns and a variety of colors.

I prefer Puffs Plus Lotion tissue, thank you very much!

from Flora, IL

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

I have always maintained that we save money on the products we don't really care about so we can splurge on the products we do care about.  Each person's choices are different, and that's okay.  Personally, I choose not to be without Puffs Plus Lotion.  It is the softest tissue I have found, and the lotion is easy on the tender nose if my allergies are bothering me or I'm laid low by the common cold.

This product is so soft, so heavy and thick feeling, with such a nice "hand", if you will, that you forget that it's essentially paper.   I have even washed these (unintentionally) and had them come through the wash cycle in one piece.

This is the only brand and type of tissue that I buy, and the only drawback I have ever discovered is that you don't want to absent-mindedly use one to try to clean your spectacles.  I haven't done that personally, but when my boss grabbed a Puffs Plus Lotion from my desk to clean his glasses, he didn't understand why they got worse and worse!

We all know how much babies and children hate to have their running noses wiped, especially when their little noses are red and tender.  I think using Puffs Plus Lotion tissue is a small kindness to those little ones so we're not scraping that tender skin with rough paper tissues over and over again.

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue is worth the extra cost!

from Crescent City, CA

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue is worth the extra cost! This facial tissue is strong enough for a heavy duty cold, yet so soft and soothing, and does not irritate the nose. When you want to blow your nose, and your nose is so sore from blowing it on less expensive facial tissues, your nose will thank you for switching to Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues! I would recommend them to anybody that wants to pamper their nose. If you have a cold or when you are sad, you can blow your nose, and know Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues will not burn your nose

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues are great for putting around the house. They come in attractive boxes. I keep a box of them in my car in case I suddenly need a facial tissue for my nose.

I suggest you keep an extra box of Puffs Plus Lotion for when you or a member of your family comes down with the "dreaded cold". You can open the box of Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues and sooth your family members noses.

Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues really are worth it.

This is the best tissue I know of

from Pleasant Prairie, WI

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

I have used my fair share of tissues over the years. Believe me when I say that these are the best tissues. I find them to be nice and soft, and strong. You know how your nose can feel at the end of a day when you are sick? Well, with these tissues you don't have to worry because they are so soft. When I use regular tissue I use twice as many because they are not as strong and I end up with a red, sore nose. I'm really glad that they have improved on their tissues. They are the best!

soft and gentle

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

Puff''s plus facial tissue with lotion costs more than regular facila tissues. But they definately are worth it. They are very soft. And Puff's are gentle on my nose.Other tieeus can cause my nose to be red, but Puff;s is so soft. The added lotion is a needed benefit. they lotion has a fresh clean fragrance. The Puff's are strong and hold up better than other tisses. I must be careful not to use these tissues to close to my eyes because my eyes will burnb and water. Outside of that , this is a good tossue to use. And it saves me from having to use petroleum Jelly on a sore nose and upper lip.

Puffs Plus w/Lotion Are the Best Tissues!

from Allentown, PA

Comments about Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue:

If ever there is a time to pamper yourself, it's when you have a cold.

Growing up, my parents always bought the cheap, store brand tissues. Those tissues are fine...if you aren't sick. But when you were sick, those tissues were so dry and rough you would hate to wipe your nose because it hurt so bad. And I can't forget how dry and flaky my nose got AFTER the cold. What a mess!

When I was old enough to be out on my own, I discovered the Puffs Plus with Lotion tissues. They are the ONLY tissues I will buy. Yes, they are more expensive than traditional tissues, but they are 100% worth it. You can be sick as a dog, and your nose will not get irritated by the tissues. I have not had dry skin under my nose since I've been purchasing Puffs. They are nice and soft, and you don't even feel the lotion. It's not lotion that comes off on your hands or anything (though don't accidentally wipe your eyeglasses with them, or you will have smears all over them).

I would recommend Puffs Plus with Lotion tissues to anyone who cares about taking care of themselves.