4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion: Softness with Every Blow

When you have allerigies and other sinus problems, tissues are essential. Constant wiping/rubbing of the nose can cause irritation if you use cheaper tissues, but one brand that helps reduce irritation is **Kleenex with Lotion**, a tissue with added ingredients.

****

**Tissue Commentary:**

Kleenex with Lotion are two- ply tissues, sold in either a cube- shaped container or rectangular container. They are packaged using the familiar Kleenex pop- up design- a special design whereby each tissue is pulled up by the one before it, exposing it and making it easy to grab.

Kleenex with Lotion contains added lotion, aloe, and vitamin E and this is the primary reason consumers like these tissues. These added ingredients help to moisturize the skin and prevent soreness from excessive rubbing. You can feel a difference when you place these tissues in your hands for the first time. They don’t feel wet, but you can tell there is something extra in these thin sheets of paper and they give you a feeling of confidence.

Of course, where you will really notice the difference is where it matters most- on your nose, and this makes Kleenex with Lotion a good tissue choice if you are the type who is constantly reaching for tissues throughout your day. I happen to be one of those people. With my allergies, I am constantly sneezing and/or rubbing my nose. The rubbing can really take its toll if you use a low quality tissue- not only can you feel the irritation, but depending on the sensitivity of your skin, you may see shreds of skin flaking off. This problem is solved with Kleenex with Lotion. They are gentle on the skin and leave it feeling soft and moisturized.

Are there any cons with Kleenex with Lotion? I can see only a couple of problems. One is that the tissues are not very thick. They have two plies, but they are still on the thin side. Second, this thinness limits their use. If you try to use them for other purposes, they will tear apart the moment you begin.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Noses are often quite sensitive and people with allergies or sinus problems can attest to the damage that a poorly made tissue can cause. Kleenex with Lotion eliminates this problem, leaving the skin around the nose feeling softer and less irritated than before. It would be nice if they were just a little thicker, but they are still a very good tissue and are offered for a fair price.

perfect for allergies!

Normally I buy tissues without lotion for everyday use, but when allergy and cold seasons strike I instantly go for the slightly more expensive lotion option, because I know I'll be blowing my nose and sniffling so much that if I don't I'll regret it with how red and dry the skin around my nose will get.

Kleenex brand is definitely my favorite with-lotion tissue because I can often get it on sale for a pretty good bargain price at the grocery store and the boxes look nice enough that I don't feel like they make my room look tacky and gross.

The only drawback from having lotion tissues at your disposal is that when you need tissues for something other than blowing your nose, say for wiping your hands or your eyes, they leave a slightly greasy film on your fingers and eyes after use, which kind of irritates me and makes me want to wash them right away.

So definitely use these for when you're sick or suffering from allergies, but go for the plain ones for other use!

A True Classic

from TN

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

I have always loved using Kleenex Lotion Tissues, they are so incredibly soft and gentle. Other brands of tissues, I have used in the past always left my nose feeling as if I had just wiped it with sand paper. You can't go wrong with Kleenex, such an all-time classic.

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

Kleenex with lotion really are the best tissues ever invented! I purchase a lot of tissues for my household because we have a lot of allergies so we always need some on hand. I like these tissues because they have lotion in them so they don't give me those unattractive red marks around my nose and they don't dry out my skin and make it hurt or feel itchy! I also like how they are not scented and are free of dyes so that they do not set off my sons allergies anymore. They hold up really well and don't leak all of the funk out so they hold a lot and one tissue can go a long way. They are just the right combination of thick and thin. They are easy to carry some around in my pocket or in my bag. I can also use them for fixing my makeup smudges not just to blow my nose with and the Kleenex with lotion works especially well for makeup purposes. Would definitely recommend Kleenex with lotion to anyone with frequent allergies or little kids!

eases the sniffles

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

These tissues are absorbent enough for the runniest noses or teariest eyes. The lotion protects the edges of the nose from tiny cuts that often occur with frequent wiping. I keep a box next to the couch in case I am surprised by an emotional movie scene. These are great for everyday use.

The only brand I'll ever use!

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

I used kleenex tissues my whole life, and I cannot find anything better to replace it! It absorbs very well and since its a "lotion tissue" it is very soft. Kleenex is greatly used among classrooms, families, and those little pouches make it convenient to carry around.

It is amazing

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

I love the lotion tissues and prefer them over other tissues. They don't dry out your nose like other tissues do. They are soft on your face and gentle enough to use on children. I also noticed they are quite popular in elementary school teachers classroom. They are thicker than the off brand tissues and do not rip apart easily when you blow your nose. Also, you get more in your tissue than you will in your hand. Gross to think about but a fact that we have all had to deal with. Don't forget that they also come in a variety of colors so you can match it to your style.

Another one of Kleenex greats!

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

Kleenex lotion tissues are one of the important things in my home. With allergies and the cold and flu season we make sure we always use these tissues in our home. With the lotion it doesn't make your nose raw like using sand paper . I actually has a soothing feeling in the soft lotion tissues .Every time we go to a store my kids remind me to pick up a box so wee don't worry about running out.

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

I have allergies, so I often find myself blowing my nose. Before, my nose would get so sore and red but then I started using Kleenex Lotion Tissue. It was such a relief for my nose. I no longer am in pain when I blow my nose. These Kleenex Lotion Tissues are so soft and durable. The only tissue I'll buy now.

Always in my home!

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

Kleenex Lotion tissues are my go-to tissues for everyday use in my home. The feel very nice and soft to the touch; the perfect facial tissue. When someone in my family catches a cold, these tissues don't irritate the nose area from constant use. They could be a little more resilient; If you blow your nose really hard you will tear this tissue. Overall, this is a great tissue to keep around.

Kleenex Lotion to the rescue!

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

Every year I get sick. Every year I need lots of Kleenex.....and chapstick. Why? When I am constantly blowing my nose, it gets red and raw! So I end up having to put chapstick on my nose to help it recover from constant blowing. When I found Kleenex Lotion, they were my savior! They are so soft and help keep my nose feeling good through the whole sickness and even allergies! They are non scented so they don't irritate my allergies either. i love my Kleenex Lotion!

awesome performance

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Kleenex Lotion Tissue:

I have been sick recently. For almost 2 weeks, I have been blowing my nose MANY times a day. This tissue has not only held up well with all that I blew into it, it also protected my nose from the inevitable raw, chapped, soreness that I always get with a cold. My nose isn't the least bit sore and I couldn't be happier. Now if I could just get rid of this cold.