Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

So far so good

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Lavender Blend Shampoo:

I have long, curly hair that tends toward dry so I bought the shampoo for normal/dry hair along with the conditioner. There was not a great deal of lather when I shampooed, but it did the job. I tried it the shampoo to get away from harsher lathering ingredients anyway. My hair is clean and with the addition of the conditioner, not at all dry. I do use a leave in conditioner, but with curly hair, I always have. My hair seems tame and happy compared to most other shampoos and conditioners I have used with my leave in. I like it and love the scent

ONLY use this shampoo with lots of conditioner

from Wisconsin

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Lavender Blend Shampoo:

I really wanted to like this shampoo because its an environmentally conscious product that shouldn't harm me. The first time I used it, my hair felt as if I hadn't even used conditioner and I ended up having to spray my hair with a ton of spray conditioner. I used so much of that spray that I didn't like the way my hair turned out. So the next time I used it, I topped it off with some heavy, high-octane conditioner, leaving it to sit in my hair for 5 minutes. What a difference. I absolutely loved the way my hair turned out, albeit, it needed a little more hair spray than usual because my hair turned out almost too soft. I wouldn't suggest using a hair dryer after using this because I think it would dry your hair out too much. I don't always use a hair dryer, so it wasn't a problem for me. I would highly recommend this shampoo if you have a good conditioner to top it off and aren't going to be using a hair dryer. This would be a fantastic shampoo for someone with greasy/oily hair. Loved the smell.

Glad I gave this brand another chance.

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Lavender Blend Shampoo:

Well, a few years ago I broke out with psoriasis and purchased the unscented 365 shampoo and conditioner in an attempt to help keep my skin calm. I was not pleased with those products at all. I found the shampoo difficult to use, and my hair was left dry and frizzy. About two weeks ago, my back, neck, and shoulders broke out with some very painful acne, and I suspect that the Tresemme shampoo and conditioner I'd been using were the culprit. At that point, I just wanted something to wash and condition my hair with that I knew wouldn't worsen the acne or cause more of it. I thought of 365's sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, and decided to give it another chance. This time, I chose the lavender scent. I'm honestly not sure if they've changed the formula since the last time I used this brand, or if it's because of the essential oils this one contains that the unscented does not, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the results this time! This time the shampoo seems to lather a bit more easily. I leave the conditioner in my hair for several minutes before rinsing, and I also put a tiny bit on my ends as a leave-in conditioner before I start styling my hair. No dry hair this time! In fact, it's the softest it has been in months. The light scent lingers for a bit (I can smell it in my winter hat), but it's very nice. And that acne? Nearly gone. :)

It's a No from me

from Lothian, MD

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Lavender Blend Shampoo:

I did another review on the mint and citrus scent of this so it's roughly the same. I honestly think this was the best out of the three one. Mostly in terms of scent.

I ws looking for the cheapest vegan shampoo at whole foods could find and this was it. I continued to go with this brand, but in a different scent, hoping that there would be something different about the scents that would wouId work for me. No.

It does smell great. Lavender, crisp, and clean, but it does absolutely nothing for my hair. I had hair problems with a lot of hair coming out this definitely didn't strengthen or even add much to it. My hair was dry later and the fresh smell was gone.

This is honestly very cheap stuff. It might be better for guys who aren't interested in styling their hair and just want a simple wash with something akin to hand soap. Women with long hair would have trouble liking this product I feel.

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!

from Barrington, RI

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Lavender Blend Shampoo:

This shampoo smells great is not animal tested and it is all natural! Cleans hair thoroughly and rinses out easily. It is great for elderly who may have difficulty rinsing their hair because it is natural and if they miss a spot it will not be as irritating!