Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Redken
Redken All Soft Shampoo

Good for colored hair

This stuff smells amazing! I used it when I colored my hair and it kept it soft, shiny, and nice.

Griffin Ga

My favorite shampoo

I love this shampoo. No strong smell (I am sensitive to scents), leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Just great shampoo.

Alabama

true

A classic and a favorite

This is one of my favorite shampoos that I always go back to. It's great for thicker, drier hair. It helps soften it and make it manageable. Over time it adds health to your strands. The avocado oil nourishes it back to life. There isn't too much of a scent so even sensitive noses will appreciate it!

Exeter ca

My go-to shampoo

I first encountered Redken All Soft when I got my hair trimmed at Ulta. The fragrance is wonderful, and it cleans my hair nicely after the gym and softens it without weighing it down. My hair is fine but thick and very wavy, and this shampoo works really well for me.

New England

Yesssss!

I received a sample off this and fell in LOVE with it! Probably the best I've tried! It leaves hair so incredibly soft it's ridiculous! Must try!

Nina

Not the best thing!

I was desperate to try a shampoo that would make my hair soft, shiny and smooth and I decided to give it a try. My hair had been very dry and almost impossible to comb through. It would instantly get tangled after I brushed it and I had to be so forceful with it that my hair would break and become frizzy. Although Redkin was not the cause of this, it did nothing to help. I would give it three stars but for it being so much more expensive I knocked it down to two.

Chicago Ridge

false

Great product!

I have naturally curly, thin hair. It's also dry and damaged. I have tortured my hair with dye, blow drying it, and flat ironing it. So anything that promises smoother hair I'm always willing to try. I got this shampoo and the matching conditioner at the same time. It rinses clean, which is obviously good. When I use this [and the conditioner with it] I notice my hair is softer and smoother when I blow dry it. Usually it's a super giant puff ball after I blow dry it, but when I use this it's a tiny puff ball instead haha. After straightening it I can tell a big difference in how my hair feels and it looks healthier overall. I notice throughout the day I get a little less frizz than usual. My only complaint [if you even really want to consider it a complaint] is the smell isn't the greatest, in my opinion. But I mean there are WAY worse smelling shampoos out there. The shampoo isn't that much more expensive than you're normal drug store ones so I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry or damaged hair. Also, if you have thin hair it doesn't weigh it down like some shampoo/conditioner combos do, so that's always a plus!

Undisclosed

true

One of the best shampoos in the market!

When it comes to trying different shampoos, I do not let any free samples slip off my hands. Likewise, I scored the free sample of Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner. I could use it twice and was blown away with the results. My hair felt so awesome, all I needed was a little shampoo, it lathered well and cleanse my hair inside out. Now, as the label says this shampoo helps bring softness, smoothness and shine to dry/brittle hair, well, I witnessed that for myself. This shampoo is awesome for someone who does a lot of heat styling and has damaged the hair in the process. The shampoo has a very different fragrance to it, that is very appealing as well. The best part, it doesn't weigh down the hair, that is again good for someone like me with thin hair. As per the price range, this shampoo runs somewhat costlier than other brands, and myself being a couponaholic might not buy this shampoo until I find it at a discounted price. Finally, I am starting to feel I have so many good shampoos to choose from!

USA

From a stylist: Overall Favorite Redken shampoo

I've been a stylist for ten years and Redken is what I was trained on, although I am familiar with many other salon-quality brands. All Soft has been the staple shampoo, if you will, since I went to beauty school and STILL holds it's own as being the best go-to shampoo. Although I wouldn't use it every single day (it MAY start to weigh hair down if you have fine hair) I would only recommend switching shampoos (really any other kind will do) one time per week so that the hair doesn't get too used to it. All Soft is just what it claims. It makes your hair so soft, but still manageable. It works with every hair type, although it is catered to dryness. It smells great, too! It doesn't have a specific smell that stands out to me, but in my many years of selling it to clients, they usually want to smell it before buying, and I'd say almost every one of those people not only loved the smell, and also came back to me with rave reviews! It is the go-to, and a must try! Effectiveness Very effective! So soft!

Undisclosed

true

Redken All Soft is a Fantastic Shampoo and Conditioner Set!

Redken is one of my all-time favorite hair care brands. I'm constantly trying different shampoo and conditioning products to find the best one out there, but Redken is my absolute favorite brand, and one I buy as frequently as I can afford to. I used Redken's All Soft Shampoo & All Soft Conditioner 33 oz. set for an entire year before my wedding and that was the most cooperative, soft, shiny, and healthy my hair has ever felt. I love this shampoo and conditioner because they are built to work together and they do so really well. Also, they are both high quality, smell great, and keep my hair feeling soft and looking healthy and shiny. All Soft makes my hair easy to style, and even when I do no styling other than run a comb through my hair after a shower, my hair still looks and feels soft and healthy. The only thing I don't love about Redken's All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner set is the price. I really wish it weren't so expensive, but you do get what you pay for. These are high quality products that make a noticeable different in your hair's look, feel, and health. Redken All Soft is a fantastic product set and one that I would definitely, highly recommend you try!

USA