Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Redken
Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo

Pros

• Gentle (3)
  • Great smell (3)

• Wavy hair (3)

soft smooth and frizz free

This is my new favorite shampoo. It is important to me that a shampoo smells good and this certainly does. I feel like I need to use a little more than usual on my medium length hair because the cream consistency of the shampoo does not lend itself to lots of lather. It still makes my hair feel clean upon rinsing, which is obviously one of the main reasons for using shampoo. It rinses clean and leaves my hair feeling soft. Once out of the shower, my hair is a lot easier to manage and style. It is smooth and frizz free without being at all greasy or matted down. If you have thick or coarse hair that tends to get out of control, you will love this shampoo. The matching conditioner and rinse out treatment are also great. Almost forgot to mention- this shampoo makes hair shiny as well. It is just great overall- everything you could want for your hair in one shampoo! I will use this as long as they continue to produce it.

Redken All Soft - There's A Reason Cotton-Candy Is Stiff

I got to try **Redken All Soft Shampoo** (and the conditioner, too!) at the salon, back before I found my "regular girl."  Pre-regular girl also managed to sell me bottles of this product for a ridiculous amount of money.  I'm not proud of this fact, but perhaps I can help others from making a similar mistake.

I'm Japanese-American,  which translates into English as "very fine hair."  (Not really). This works as long as I want to wear my hair long and geisha-like.  It doesn't work as well when my hair is layered a little and I'm seeking a little volume or a third-dimension to my hairstyle.  So, yeah, this shampoo and conditioner leaves hair softer than baby tresses, smooth, shiny, and smelling wonderful.  Unfortunately, this shampoo + layered fine hair = a literal "cap" of hair that conforms to every contour of my skull.  And I was still trying to style it "up."  That's when I learned about the comparison to cotton-candy.

This product was just a very poor fit for me, my hair type, and my hair style.  Luckily, Mr. Baseball likes it, so the investment wasn't a total waste.

My favorite shampoo

from Alabama

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health

• Daily Use

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I love this shampoo. No strong smell (I am sensitive to scents), leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Just great shampoo.

• Wavy Hair

A classic and a favorite

from Exeter, Ca

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
      • Thicker Hair

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

This is one of my favorite shampoos that I always go back to. It's great for thicker, drier hair. It helps soften it and make it manageable. Over time it adds health to your strands. The avocado oil nourishes it back to life. There isn't too much of a scent so even sensitive noses will appreciate it!

My go-to shampoo

from Connecticut

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Lathers Well

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I first encountered Redken All Soft when I got my hair trimmed at Ulta. The fragrance is wonderful, and it cleans my hair nicely after the gym and softens it without weighing it down. My hair is fine but thick and very wavy, and this shampoo works really well for me.

Yesssss!

from Nina

Pros

• Acts Quickly
          • Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gentle
          • Not Messy

• Daily Use

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I received a sample off this and fell in LOVE with it! Probably the best I've tried! It leaves hair so incredibly soft it's ridiculous! Must try!

Not the best thing!

from Chicago Ridge,IL

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I was desperate to try a shampoo that would make my hair soft, shiny and smooth and I decided to give it a try. My hair had been very dry and almost impossible to comb through. It would instantly get tangled after I brushed it and I had to be so forceful with it that my hair would break and become frizzy. Although Redkin was not the cause of this, it did nothing to help. I would give it three stars but for it being so much more expensive I knocked it down to two.

• Straight Hair

Great product!

from Kansas

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I have naturally curly, thin hair. It's also dry and damaged. I have tortured my hair with dye, blow drying it, and flat ironing it. So anything that promises smoother hair I'm always willing to try. I got this shampoo and the matching conditioner at the same time. It rinses clean, which is obviously good. When I use this [and the conditioner with it] I notice my hair is softer and smoother when I blow dry it. Usually it's a super giant puff ball after I blow dry it, but when I use this it's a tiny puff ball instead haha. After straightening it I can tell a big difference in how my hair feels and it looks healthier overall. I notice throughout the day I get a little less frizz than usual. My only complaint [if you even really want to consider it a complaint] is the smell isn't the greatest, in my opinion. But I mean there are WAY worse smelling shampoos out there. The shampoo isn't that much more expensive than you're normal drug store ones so I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry or damaged hair. Also, if you have thin hair it doesn't weigh it down like some shampoo/conditioner combos do, so that's always a plus!

One of the best shampoos in the market!

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

When it comes to trying different shampoos, I do not let any free samples slip off my hands. Likewise, I scored the free sample of Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner. I could use it twice and was blown away with the results. My hair felt so awesome, all I needed was a little shampoo, it lathered well and cleanse my hair inside out. Now, as the label says this shampoo helps bring softness, smoothness and shine to dry/brittle hair, well, I witnessed that for myself. This shampoo is awesome for someone who does a lot of heat styling and has damaged the hair in the process. The shampoo has a very different fragrance to it, that is very appealing as well. The best part, it doesn't weigh down the hair, that is again good for someone like me with thin hair.
                As per the price range, this shampoo runs somewhat costlier than other brands, and myself being a couponaholic might not buy this shampoo until I find it at a discounted price. Finally, I am starting to feel I have so many good shampoos to choose from!

From a stylist: Overall Favorite Redken shampoo

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I've been a stylist for ten years and Redken is what I was trained on, although I am familiar with many other salon-quality brands. All Soft has been the staple shampoo, if you will, since I went to beauty school and STILL holds it's own as being the best go-to shampoo. Although I wouldn't use it every single day (it MAY start to weigh hair down if you have fine hair) I would only recommend switching shampoos (really any other kind will do) one time per week so that the hair doesn't get too used to it. All Soft is just what it claims. It makes your hair so soft, but still manageable. It works with every hair type, although it is catered to dryness. It smells great, too! It doesn't have a specific smell that stands out to me, but in my many years of selling it to clients, they usually want to smell it before buying, and I'd say almost every one of those people not only loved the smell, and also came back to me with rave reviews! It is the go-to, and a must try!

Very effective! So soft!

Redken All Soft is a Fantastic Shampoo and Conditioner Set!

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

Redken is one of my all-time favorite hair care brands. I'm constantly trying different shampoo and conditioning products to find the best one out there, but Redken is my absolute favorite brand, and one I buy as frequently as I can afford to. I used Redken's All Soft Shampoo & All Soft Conditioner 33 oz. set for an entire year before my wedding and that was the most cooperative, soft, shiny, and healthy my hair has ever felt. I love this shampoo and conditioner because they are built to work together and they do so really well. Also, they are both high quality, smell great, and keep my hair feeling soft and looking healthy and shiny. All Soft makes my hair easy to style, and even when I do no styling other than run a comb through my hair after a shower, my hair still looks and feels soft and healthy. The only thing I don't love about Redken's All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner set is the price. I really wish it weren't so expensive, but you do get what you pay for. These are high quality products that make a noticeable different in your hair's look, feel, and health. Redken All Soft is a fantastic product set and one that I would definitely, highly recommend you try!

If your looking for the softest hair ever then get this shampoo

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

The shampoo and conditioner work wonders for softness. It is great to use as a softening treatment or for every day. It calms down frizz and is great to use if you are planning not to use heat on your hair, because it works with your hair whether its curly or straight to make it soft and feel amazing.