Other Shampoos:
Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo

Pros

Cons

soft smooth and frizz free

This is my new favorite shampoo. It is important to me that a shampoo smells good and this certainly does. I feel like I need to use a little more than usual on my medium length hair because the cream consistency of the shampoo does not lend itself to lots of lather. It still makes my hair feel clean upon rinsing, which is obviously one of the main reasons for using shampoo. It rinses clean and leaves my hair feeling soft. Once out of the shower, my hair is a lot easier to manage and style. It is smooth and frizz free without being at all greasy or matted down. If you have thick or coarse hair that tends to get out of control, you will love this shampoo. The matching conditioner and rinse out treatment are also great. Almost forgot to mention- this shampoo makes hair shiny as well. It is just great overall- everything you could want for your hair in one shampoo! I will use this as long as they continue to produce it.

Redken All Soft - There's A Reason Cotton-Candy Is Stiff

I got to try **Redken All Soft Shampoo** (and the conditioner, too!) at the salon, back before I found my "regular girl."  Pre-regular girl also managed to sell me bottles of this product for a ridiculous amount of money.  I'm not proud of this fact, but perhaps I can help others from making a similar mistake.

I'm Japanese-American,  which translates into English as "very fine hair."  (Not really). This works as long as I want to wear my hair long and geisha-like.  It doesn't work as well when my hair is layered a little and I'm seeking a little volume or a third-dimension to my hairstyle.  So, yeah, this shampoo and conditioner leaves hair softer than baby tresses, smooth, shiny, and smelling wonderful.  Unfortunately, this shampoo + layered fine hair = a literal "cap" of hair that conforms to every contour of my skull.  And I was still trying to style it "up."  That's when I learned about the comparison to cotton-candy.

This product was just a very poor fit for me, my hair type, and my hair style.  Luckily, Mr. Baseball likes it, so the investment wasn't a total waste.

Not the best thing!

from Chicago Ridge

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I was desperate to try a shampoo that would make my hair soft, shiny and smooth and I decided to give it a try. My hair had been very dry and almost impossible to comb through. It would instantly get tangled after I brushed it and I had to be so forceful with it that my hair would break and become frizzy. Although Redkin was not the cause of this, it did nothing to help. I would give it three stars but for it being so much more expensive I knocked it down to two.

• Hair Type:
      • Straight Hair

Great product!

from Kansas

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I have naturally curly, thin hair. It's also dry and damaged. I have tortured my hair with dye, blow drying it, and flat ironing it. So anything that promises smoother hair I'm always willing to try. I got this shampoo and the matching conditioner at the same time. It rinses clean, which is obviously good. When I use this [and the conditioner with it] I notice my hair is softer and smoother when I blow dry it. Usually it's a super giant puff ball after I blow dry it, but when I use this it's a tiny puff ball instead haha. After straightening it I can tell a big difference in how my hair feels and it looks healthier overall. I notice throughout the day I get a little less frizz than usual. My only complaint [if you even really want to consider it a complaint] is the smell isn't the greatest, in my opinion. But I mean there are WAY worse smelling shampoos out there. The shampoo isn't that much more expensive than you're normal drug store ones so I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry or damaged hair. Also, if you have thin hair it doesn't weigh it down like some shampoo/conditioner combos do, so that's always a plus!

One of the best shampoos in the market!

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

When it comes to trying different shampoos, I do not let any free samples slip off my hands. Likewise, I scored the free sample of Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner. I could use it twice and was blown away with the results. My hair felt so awesome, all I needed was a little shampoo, it lathered well and cleanse my hair inside out. Now, as the label says this shampoo helps bring softness, smoothness and shine to dry/brittle hair, well, I witnessed that for myself. This shampoo is awesome for someone who does a lot of heat styling and has damaged the hair in the process. The shampoo has a very different fragrance to it, that is very appealing as well. The best part, it doesn't weigh down the hair, that is again good for someone like me with thin hair.
      As per the price range, this shampoo runs somewhat costlier than other brands, and myself being a couponaholic might not buy this shampoo until I find it at a discounted price. Finally, I am starting to feel I have so many good shampoos to choose from!

From a stylist: Overall Favorite Redken shampoo

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I've been a stylist for ten years and Redken is what I was trained on, although I am familiar with many other salon-quality brands. All Soft has been the staple shampoo, if you will, since I went to beauty school and STILL holds it's own as being the best go-to shampoo. Although I wouldn't use it every single day (it MAY start to weigh hair down if you have fine hair) I would only recommend switching shampoos (really any other kind will do) one time per week so that the hair doesn't get too used to it. All Soft is just what it claims. It makes your hair so soft, but still manageable. It works with every hair type, although it is catered to dryness. It smells great, too! It doesn't have a specific smell that stands out to me, but in my many years of selling it to clients, they usually want to smell it before buying, and I'd say almost every one of those people not only loved the smell, and also came back to me with rave reviews! It is the go-to, and a must try!

Very effective! So soft!

Redken All Soft is a Fantastic Shampoo and Conditioner Set!

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

Redken is one of my all-time favorite hair care brands. I'm constantly trying different shampoo and conditioning products to find the best one out there, but Redken is my absolute favorite brand, and one I buy as frequently as I can afford to. I used Redken's All Soft Shampoo & All Soft Conditioner 33 oz. set for an entire year before my wedding and that was the most cooperative, soft, shiny, and healthy my hair has ever felt. I love this shampoo and conditioner because they are built to work together and they do so really well. Also, they are both high quality, smell great, and keep my hair feeling soft and looking healthy and shiny. All Soft makes my hair easy to style, and even when I do no styling other than run a comb through my hair after a shower, my hair still looks and feels soft and healthy. The only thing I don't love about Redken's All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner set is the price. I really wish it weren't so expensive, but you do get what you pay for. These are high quality products that make a noticeable different in your hair's look, feel, and health. Redken All Soft is a fantastic product set and one that I would definitely, highly recommend you try!

If your looking for the softest hair ever then get this shampoo

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

The shampoo and conditioner work wonders for softness. It is great to use as a softening treatment or for every day. It calms down frizz and is great to use if you are planning not to use heat on your hair, because it works with your hair whether its curly or straight to make it soft and feel amazing.

Good shampoo with a good smell

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

This shampoo is pretty good. I bought it because it was on sale at my local grocery store. I was pretty impressed with the way it left my hair feeling very light and clean. It does not leave your hair feeling greasy or heavy and it has a very good smell that goes along with it. Redken Allsoft shampoo is definitely worth picking up and I would recommend it if you like the way it smells.

Redken Allsoft shampoo is very effective. It cleans your hair with out leaving it feeling heavy or greasy. It also makes your hair feel very soft. My hair is pretty course which can leave it feeling pretty rough sometimes. I definitely did not have this problem with this shampoo.

I really liked the smell of this shampoo. It is a very clean smell but not too fruity. It also doesnt smell too much like perfume either. It just leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean. I also like the fact that the smell sticks with you for a while.

It could be better.

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

Wasn't a huge fan of the creamy aspect of the shampoo. I've found that creamy shampoos don't clean my hair as well as translucent/clear shampoos do. If you have a problem with oily hair/roots, I recommend skipping this shampoo. It didn't really make my hair soft, but it did make it a lot less frizzy. It smelled well, and this is one of those shampoos that you definitely have to use the same brand/type of conditioner with or else it isn't going to fight the frizz/make your hair as soft as you want it to be.

I found that it didn't make my hair as soft as I was expecting. I felt like my hair stayed as soft as it did when I had used other shampoos and not this one. It did fight the little frizz that I had, which I was grateful for, but I really don't think this shampoo is worth the price.

The scent smells nice. I think that's the best part about this shampoo. I've noticed that the scent stays a bit longer than some other shampoos' scent does.

Really wanted to like this!

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

My hair stylist suggested this shampoo to me after one of my haircuts as they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all Redken products. I had previously used the All Soft conditioner so I thought I would give the shampoo a try. I have curly hair that is more on the thin side so it easily gets weighed down from products and my roots tend to get oily. I really wanted to like this shampoo, and tried to use it for about a month but unfortunately I had to toss it. While it did make my hair very soft it made my roots feel greasy right after washing my hair. Within a couple hours of showering it looked like I hadn't even washed my hair! I talked to my hairdresser and she said that the All Soft shampoo can be too heavy for people with fine hair, so if you have thin hair beware of this one.

This shampoo did work very well for giving moisture to my dry, frizzy hair and made my hair feel soft to the touch.

This shampoo has a clean, pleasant scent.

Smooth, soft, wonderful shampoo

Comments about Redken All Soft Shampoo:

I have used this shampoo for the past few months, and I have to say, it is Amazing!!!! It smells wonderful and is very easy to apply. After I use it, it leaves my hair soft, smelling fresh, and I feel clean as well, which is the main point, isn't it? When I get out of the shower, it really makes a difference. If you have coarse or super thick hair, this will definitely help you out! The bottle itself is also well designed. It it easy to squeeze the shampoo out without making a mess.

Very awesome shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling fresh, smelling great, and clean. Extremely easy to use, does not spill. The shampoo will definitely give your head the nutrients that it needs to keep your hair soft, bouncy, colorful and vibrant. Although it is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth every penny.

This shampoo smells very nice as well. Makes your hair smell extremely fresh, pleasant and as if you just came home from a salon.