Other Washing Machines:

Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

Owned this washer for 14 years. Worked great.

from Cincinnati, oh

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Large Capacity
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

Raise three kids. Very active family. Lots of large loads of laundry! This machine was a work horse. Very dependable.

Whirlpool doesn't disappoint

from Edina, MN

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

Whirlpool Top Load Washer is a great washing machine. It has a large capacity so can fit blankets to wash with ease and even cleaning. Then you can regulate what wash you want done for specific clothing, water level, temperature, etc as on other washers. I really like how you can set it up for a gentle wash for delicates or a more aggressive wash for stained jeans for example. This Whirlpool washer has great durability as other products of Whirlpool do. I believe we have had ours for about 5 years with no problem yet. The washer is delicate on clothing and does a great job or wringing out excess water so they go into the dryer with minimum dampness.

Energy Efficiency
      Great on energy, we have been satisfied with the amount it has been using.

Cleaning Time
      Cleaning time is average and depends on the items you are washing and whether it is a large or small load.

Great performance, we are very happy with it.

Simple to use. It is easy to teach to older children or teens.

The design is simple and just what you need, no excess.

Whirlpool products always have great durability.

Love this basic machine!

from Oakhurst, CA

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

If you don't want a washer that forces you to go with HE detergent this is it. Pretty much the only one you can get that is a good old fashioned washer. Gets clothing clean, easy to use. Only complaint is how long it "thinks" and locks me out of the tub. Appreciate the quality of the tub, although I'd like a larger one, this one works for us and does the job. I can use natural cleaners on it and no problems.

Energy Efficiency
      Measures water according to weight and conserves in this manner, seems effective.

Cleaning Time
      Takes longer than my old traditional washer as it "thinks" before each move and locks you out for awhile, this would be my largest complaint with it.

No issues washing clothing, has great selections of options for washing, rinsing and spinning. much nicer than my old one. Great temp options also.

Very easy to use, great options like I said, never had one with this many options!

Love the basic white and standard shape. glad for the top loading due to hazzards and just the maintenance piece.

Only had it a year and so far no problems. I have hard water so we'll see how it goes.

• Cleaning Time:

I FOUND THIS PRODUCT TO BE VERY EFFICIENT.

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

I was pleasantly suprised by this product very much. It was a great price and worked wonderfully. I was drawn to the brand name and was suprised at the price. I was a little worried it would not clean well, but I worried for nothing! I love that it has an extra large capasity and could wash all of the family jeans or the week's towels in one load. Great find!

Pretty good Washing Machine

from Springboro, OH

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

Really, there isn't much to complain about with this washing machine. It gets the job done of washing our clothes for a family of three with many different kinds of stains and clothing types. The settings are useful and work just as you would expect them to. No surprises, which is a good thing.

Fantastic Washing Machine!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Whirlpool LSN1000LW Top Load Washer:

This is a great washing machine! My family of five has used this machine for many years before it finally broke. It does a phenomenal job at washing clothes, and I was very impressed with how long it lasted. I believe that the Whirlpool makes great, durable appliances. My clothes came out very clean and smelling fresh. I highly recommend this washing machine!