Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool
WGD4800XQ
Whirlpool Front Load Washer

Whirlpool Front Load Washer

Great Washer for the price!

Comments about Whirlpool Front Load Washer:

If you are looking for a great washer at an affordable price, look no further. I purchased this washer after my washer of 6 years took a dump. After much research, I found this was the perfect washer for my middle sized family. I have had the washer for about 2 months and practically have no complaints. My ONLY complaint is the washer can be a bit noisy, but it isn't obnoxiously loud. It isn't overloaded with a bunch of features. It is pretty basic for the most part which makes life simple. It washes large loads with ease. The opening is rather large so you can have enough room to insert your clothes into the washer with out shoving them in. The rinse cycle drains out the water so your clothes aren't all sloppy wet when you remove them. It does a wash cycle in about 30 minutes. I haven't even had it go off balance and I am filled the washer to the max. I would really recommend anyone who is looking for a mid-priced washer to consider this one.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

Whirlpool continues to make me a believer!!

from Maysville, GA

Comments about Whirlpool Front Load Washer:

In November of last year (2010) my Whirlpool washer of 23+ years was still running strong. It had developed an oil leak from the motor. Our repairman advised retiring this old girl. We sadly had to agree. After researching and comparing brands, features & prices - Whirlpool was our choice again. The new machine performs beautifully! Everything has functioned properly from the first wash on. Simple & efficient to operate. Self adjusting water level saves water (important when you depend on a well!) Important safety features operate properly. Clothes are noticably cleaner. Uses minimal amount of detergent &/or performance boosters. I use only borax because we have hard water, otherwise a little bleach on the whites now & then - nothing else is needed. I have a small horse farm, maintain 3 vegetable & flower gardens & 10 acres of pasture & lawn. We make some seriously dirty laundry!! The machine is surprisingly quiet. While I don't expect 23+ years out of the new machine, I am again, very pleased with this Whirlpool product. Reasonable cost & it performs as was stated. Fairly "attractive" for a washing machine too.