Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool Duet HT Series Washing Machine

Whirlpool Duet HT Series Washing Machine

Love my Whirlpool Duet!

Comments about Whirlpool Duet HT Series Washing Machine:

I have absolutely no complaints about our Whirlpool Duet Washer. When people come over they cannot believe how quiet it is. I love everything about it; the settings, the space inside, the low energy usage, and how it fits perfectly in our laundry room.

Energy Efficiency
We are more than pleased with the energy efficiency of our Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine. You can tell by its silence and amount of water it uses that it doesn't need to use a ton of energy to do a great job. We are very happy with this energy star certified product and the positive impact it makes on both our electric bill and the environment.

Cleaning Time
Depending on the setting, the washing times vary but they are all reasonable and always do a great job of what you are expecting.

I could not ask for a better performing washing machine. I have two young boys who are very messy and I rely on this machine everyday to keep us all in the cleanest clothes, sheets and towels. I especially like the sanitize option for after someone has been sick.

So easy to learn, just push a button and turn a knob to get whatever is it you desire from this machine!

Looks great!

So far so good!

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

It is an awesome product but I want a bigger model.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Whirlpool Duet HT Series Washing Machine:

I love technology and wanted a new washer since the very first front loader came out. I did my research and my top choices were the Whirlpool Duet and the Kitchen Aid model. I ultimately chose the Duet. I love it but I have 4 kids and noticed right off that the Duet was not as big as I first thought. My kids are not the best at appreciating what they have. They wash maybe once a month although they will wash 1 item per night.
the overstuff the washer and when they go to pull out their load, they have messed my washer up where I had to call service to repair it.

Cleaning Time
I don't like using the faster cycles as I don't think the clothes get clean.

• Energy Efficiency: