Other Washing Machines:

• Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

• Every now and then it won't drain all the way

• Bedding
  • Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes
  • Heavy/Bulky Items
  • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 4.8 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer:

I really think that this is a good washing machine. I was pleased with my purchase. The only problem that I have had with it a few times is that it didn't drain all the water. I ran it through again and it worked fine. I have only had this a little over a year, but I haven't had to call in anything on the warranty. It is very energy efficient and I like all the settings it has. It's pretty much all electronic. The thing I noticed when I first got it is that they don't make the washing machine with the tubes in the middle anymore. It's nice to have all that space. I wash all the clothes for my family and it fits a really good amount of stuff on it and has a bulky section for bigger loads. I would recommend this washing machine to others. It's a good fit for anyone. It also isn't as loud as some other washing machines and gets your clothes coming out really clean.

Beautiful, Efficient, Quiet!

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 4.8 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer:

With a teenager and an adult special needs sibling in my household, this multi load capacity washer has taken a huge physical burden from me. The noise level is barely audible, the efficiency of cleaning coupled with the very useful and accurate wash cycle types is a godsend! Everything is so clean, so gently processed, that I never worry about avoiding purchasing time-consuming "hand wash only" items. This machine does it for me! Yay!

Energy Efficiency
Uses so much less water than my standard machine, I actually see the reduction on my water bill.

Cleaning Time
Completely at my own choice -- the time is affected by how I choose water temperature, type of items, and spin speed. Loads clean in much less time than m y old machine and are much fresher when done.

Not one problem in over a year!

Very straightforward prompts and simple selection dials and buttons.

Very clean and classic, but with a modern line. It's actually pretty! And, it requires less floor space -- it is a bit taller than my old machine, but uses less room in my laundry area. Love it.

We run at least five loads a day -- no exaggeration! It's a champ!

• Energy Efficiency: