Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool
WFW94HEAW
Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer

Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer

Not as great as I had hoped

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer:

If I had paid less for this washer I might have rated it higher, but considering the price, this washing machine should work better than it does. I really feel like my old top loader worked better. It was certainly easier to keep clean, that's for sure!

Load Capacity
This washing machine holds a decent amount of clothing, but when it's too full I don't feel like it gets the clothing all the way clean when it's full.

This machine just works ok, and it'll have to do until I can justify buying a new one. I can't say I'm thrilled with it though.

The controls are very simple. They're self explanatory and you can change all the settings very easily.

I know that the owners manual says to leave the door open to avoid mold but I have that. I really feel like it's a design flaw. When is the last time you flipped through any home decor magazine that showed a laundry room with the washer door hanging open? Yeah, that would be never. It looks messy. I hate that.

We use this washer at work and it is great!

Comments about Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer:

We have this dryer at work in the special education classroom and it works great! We have to wash clothes frequently and so we use this washer at least twice a day. It has worked great for us over the past few years. It always gets the clothes clean in a timely manner. It also gets tough messes out of clothes easily. I recommend this product.

Load Capacity
The load capacity is good. It is a little smaller than my washer at home but it does the job we need at school. We usually have to do about two loads a day in this.

It has done a great job at getting our clothes clean and keeping them that way. I think very highly of this product's performance.

It took me a minute to look it the first time I used it but it doesn't take long to figure it all out. It is easy to use and you have many options about different cycles to use.

It has held up really well for my class over the last few years.

I didn't buy it for the design but I don't have any complaints about the design either.

Works well for large amounts of laundry

Comments about Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer:

I really like to use the Whirlpool Front Load Washer because of the large loads I can put in this washing machine. There are six people in my home, so there is always laundry that needs to be washed. This washer can be tailored to whatever product you are washing: delicates, heavy duty, extra rinse, etc. This is really nice because you can change the washing cycle for each and every load.

This washing machine does a great job of getting my clothing clean. It also keeps the colors bright and vibrant. I don't have to worry about the washer causing my clothing to shrink or colors to fade.

The only two negatives are that the wash cycle is pretty long and the washer is difficult to keep clean. I typically leave the door of the washer open when I am not running a load of laundry thru because it tends to get a bad smell. I also try to run it thru the cleaning cycle about two times a month. This helps get out some of the smell that seems to stay in the washer because of water sort of laying in the ring around the drum.