Other Grills:

Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

How can you not love this Weber grill?

I had the chance to use a fabulous Weber S-650 Grill for a few weeks when housesitting for my brother and I am addicted.  I really don't think I can ever go back to a cheap run of the mill grill!  First, it looks great.  Very shiny and impressive!  Second, it is so easy to use.  I had no problem lighting it, and I have very very little grilling experience.  I even managed to change the gas tank once.  Third, it is huge!  I had no problem throwing tons of veggie packs, burgers, steaks, corn, and buns on there.  The large size does make the lid kinda heavy, but I was willing to pay that price.  Fourth, it cooks great.  Everything cooked very evenly and pretty quick too.  Fifth, it was so easy to clean.  Just leave it on for a few when done to burn any mess up and brush it down.  I didn't use the smoker, but I am sure I would have if I had been there longer!  This grill was a joy to use and I miss it now that I am done house sitting.  If you have the money to buy this and the room to keep it, get it!

Good grill but wouldn't purchase again.

I've had this grill for a bit over a year and I would say I'm not totally impressed. I would have first off preferred a black grill so that the grease and smudges wouldn't be so noticeable. The chrome appears all "clean and new" at first but then use it once and it's a disaster. It's very hard to keep clean and keep looking as good as it did when we bought it. Also when cooking I've noticed there are "hot spots" on the grill so depending on where I place my meat I may end up with a very burned steak or a very undercooked one. That's obviously not ideal or easy to deal with so overall I would say I wouldn't recommend this grill or buy another one. Not a very satisfied customer.

As mentioned previously the "hot spots" on the grill are very difficult. Looks like it's a malfunction that needs to be fixed on all the grills.

Everything looks super greasy still and the char sticks to everything. The first impression was a bit of a set up.

Good grill but wouldn't purchase again.

Great value!!

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

I am very glad I went ahead and bought this weber grill. The gas flows evenly and that makes it so your food cookes evenly too! I also like that it has so many easily removable parts that can be cleaned separate to keep it sanitary. This isn't my first grill but I think even a novice could use it!

Well.. it's cooking my food very evenly so I appreciate that. I have had other grills that did the same though so I can't really exaggerate the importance much more than that. It's supposed to cook food and it does.

it has so many easily removable parts that can be cleaned separate to keep it sanitary. That isn't normal for most grills and I really do appreciate that they thought to do that.

This grill is very solid. I have left it out without the cover and there is no rust of dents on it. I think mother nature is scared of this grill. Why? Because it keeps on attacking it with rain, sleet and hail and nothing happens to it.

• Versatility:

Weber grill is fantastic!!

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

Easy to hook up and great cooking!

Food tastes great from the grill.

Versatility
This is not a portable grill. But it is versatile as far as cooking many different things.

Very easy to use. Just fire it up.

Can easily be cleaned with a brush.

I have had the grill over a year and it is just as good as new.

Weber grill best Fathers Day gift

from Merrimack, NH

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

We got this grill/smoker for my husband on Father's Day and he loves it! In the past we have had inexpensive grills that always seem to give out after a few years. This unit is very sturdy and feels like we are going to have it for a long time. The stainless finish is really nice and cleans up easily. It was pretty easy to set up on our desk and uses the propane tanks that we already had. The most amazing thing about this grill is that I can use it. I've always been hesitant to try grilling as I wasn't sure I could operate the grill. This unit is so easy to start, light and cook on that I'm now the grill-master of our family. We haven't used the smoker yet but I do have some great recipes set aside to try this summer.

weber is smoken!

from Warren, OH

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

**I love a grill that does it all. Smokes my meat and **evenly cooks. **I have fun BBqing and all my guests are impressed with the results. Beautiful style. If you like outdoor cooking this grill is for you!**

Weber Summit S-650 (NG) All-in-One Grill / Smoker Great Buy

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

When it comes to grills the Weber Summit S-650 (NG) All-in-One Grill / Smoker is top Of the line. You couldn't ask for a better grill. It has a very nice sleek look to it. It is made up really well and is very big in size so that you can grill quite a few things at once instead of having to grill in batches, which makes it really nice. I had never owned one this big in size before so I was always grilling in batches. Well no more since I have this awesome beast. You will be envied be everyone that sees this grill in action. They will want to go out and get one for themselves. I definitely recommend going out and buying this grill if you love to cook out as much as I do. I know after trying this grill you just could not go back to using a cheap small grill ever again.

Weber all in one Grill

from Webster, FL

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

We recently purchased this grill and immediately began to use it. It does a wonderful job cooking everything. Our steaks were perfect, it cooked to evenly without burning. I would recomment this grill to anyone who loves to grill. You will not be disappointed.

Grilling- Love it

from New Milford, CT

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

We just purchased one of these in September.. It was our wedding gift to each other.. And we have not used the stove since.. The searing for the meats is great. You could not asked for a better grill. We used the rotisserie for whole chicken. Though you should cook one at a time.. I cooked two of them and seemed to cause the rotisserie bar to stop moving a lot. But one works great. I made a beef roast and it was delicious so much juice was not dry inside. I also made a whole pork roast. My husband has used the smoking part a lot. He smoked the steaks. He smoked Pizza. yes Pizza. We used this to make pizza and they were the best Pizza ever.. only advise he suggest is keep the pizza pan on grill before adding the pizza so its nice and hot when you do. We even used this when the snow was over three feet high in front of it.. and yes I have gone out and used the grill when it was pouring cat and dogs.. You couldn't get a better meal out of the oven.. We go through so much propane that sometimes we have to use the oven. You could not ask for a better grill and we found it at the lowest price online...

Eh.. an okay grill

from Carmel, NY

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

This Grill works great, when it's working.  I didn't use mine for the winter and it didn't out on me for the next summer.  I had to bring it back.  Thank God the warranty was still active.  Once it was fixed it worked great again. Unfortunately, it took the store two months to do it, but that's a different story for a different time.  (I wish I could review stores on viewpoints).  That said, I've never had a better tasting steak and the smoker was great for ribs!The juices were cooked to perfection and my family raved over the burgers.  Hot Dogs have great succulent taste and look delicious with the even burn marks.  The grill looks phenomenal in stainless steel.  Like i said I don't know what was wrong with it that it didn't start up after the winter.  Hopefully, I won't have the same experience this year because the warrenty is up.  I plan i eating my nice steaks all summer long.  I hessitat recommending this grill.

Weber Summit S-650 Love it!!!!!

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Weber Summit S-650 Natural Gas Grill:

We purchased the Weber Summit S-650 Grill early Spring and I can't say anything bad about it. We cook on it at least 3 times a week. I love having the burner on the side so I can deep fry outside. It's amazing that it has lights on it so you can cook in the dark. I love how Weber stand by their products. I wouldn't buy any other grill, my other weber never ever gave out, my son has it now and loves it too.