4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Beautiful and Amazing Grill!

from India

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

This is such an amazing grill, works excellently and till now not a single issues with the grill.
      Versatility
      This amazing grill can cook almost every food you want right from meat to vegetables to seafood in no time.
      The grill is not so different from any other grill in the market and is very easy to use. So, if have any past experience in grilling, you should not have any problems with it.
      The grill is also very easy to clean. The grill's steel is of high quality and you just need a wet paper towel immediately after using. However, if you wait and the food on the grill gets dried, you just need to use a steel brush and it will be cleaned within minutes.
      The grill is quite durable. Usually, I keep it outside most of the time (not in the sun) and it still looks new.

• I Am A:
      • Single Male

Grill of champions

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

The grill lights very easily with the turn of a knob and also has many different settings so things are cooked evenly. Large enough to be able to cook several different items at one time without worry. Has a side burner and also a rotisserie. Doesn't seem to matter where food is placed it cooks evenly on the racks. It's very easy to clean with the removable racks. You can place them in the dishwasher or choose to handwash them. The lid is a little heavy and it's kind of hard for shorter people to use but overall a great grill. A little more expensive but well worth the price. Long lasting grill for sure.

Great.

Versatility
      Lots of options and able to cook all difderent types of food

Cooks so evenly that almost anyone could use this grill.

Can either handwash racks or place racks in dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Long lasting product

Little bit heavy but not too bad. Shorter people might have issues with getting the lid opened without any problems.

Amazing grill.

from Santa Monica CA

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

I really love this grill, I got it as a sample from my work and have used it probably six times in a month. If heats up fast, has a nice smell when starting it, unlike some others that smell like gas, and is incredibly easy to clean. The side burner comes in handy for potatoes or a vegetable, and the cooking speed is pretty fast. Also has tons of controls so you can customize this to your needs easily. The options this grill has is amazing, you can literally do anything on it. Will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.

Amazing, let's me cool high quality meat on a high quality grill.

Versatility
      Plenty of options and things to choose from

Directions clearly state everything you need to do from opening the box to cleaning the grill

One of the easiest grills I've cleaned, comes with a brush made specifically for this grill.

I've used it quite a bit lately and get the same results every time.

Very neat design and options it has. Comes in a variety of colors too.

Great Grill

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

This is such a great grill. It works so well and I've never had a problem with it. It also looks great on my back porch.

This is a great grill. I can grill meat, vegetables, and seafood all at the same time. You get a thorough cooking with all types of food that you cook.

Versatility
      You can go from grilling meat to vegetables to seafood in a snap. This grill can cook whatever kinds of food you want.

It's very easy to use this grill. It isn't different from any other grill on the market. So if you've grilled before, then you'll have no problem using this one.

This is such an easy grill to clean. The steel used on the grill is high grade so all you need is a wet paper towel immediately after using. But if you wait and food gets dried on the grill, then just use a steel brush and you'll get it clean in no time.

This is a very durable grill. I keep it outside and it still looks as good as new. I just don't suggest you leave it out in the sun.

Grill has a nice design that will stand the test of time. Years from now it will still look good.

My husbands Fathers Day Gift

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

We surprised Ben with this gift. He loves the ease of getting ready to cook. It does not take long to heat up. Cooking is done evenly no matter where or what you put on the racks. And clean up is so easy that he is finished by the time the table is set

He is now known as the steak expert. The grill cooks so evenly, your steak is done on all sides

Versatility
      This grill is perfect for all food. We have cooked steak and shrimp. He even tried lobster!

This grill is so easy to use that my wife, who never grilled, now surprises me with dinner once a week. Not burned or undercooked.

This grill can be cleaned so fast. Nothing sticks. And after cooling the outside wipes down very nicely

We have had ths grill for 3 years now. We live in Florida so we use it all year long. We grill out at least 4 nites a week. We have had several parties. People are so impressed

This works great for me but my wife is short and the lid is a bit heavy. Nothing she can't use but could be a bit better

Excellent

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

This grill has been an absolute lifesaver for me and my family. It works well for hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, kabobs, grilled fruit, just about anything! Whenever we invite family over for cook-outs, this grill is an absolute requirement! If we had to purchase another grill, this would be our first choice.

• Versatility:

Best BBQ we have ever had!

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

We have had this BBQ for about 2 years now. We keep it in the garage and cook in the garage. We have mostly cooked rib steaks on it and hamburgers. It is a very nice piece of cooking equipment for the outdoors. I haven't used it to its full potential but someday soon I plan on having a big party and will use all of it's features.

It takes a little practice but I learned quickly how to BBQ on this unit.

Versatility
      I can cook meats on the BBQ, boil water on the side heater and make corn on the cob so it is fresh and hot

It is very easy to use! Just remember to turn off the control buttons otherwise the next time you try to use it you will find all of the propane gone.

I think it is easy to clean. Just soap and water for the outside and a brush for the inside. It is a good idea to hang a can below the unit to collect the drippings otherwise the propane container gets really dirty.

I would have rated this very good, but since my BBQ doesn't travel I don't know how durable it would be if I chose to move it around.

This is a large BBQ and normally I am cooking for two people but a person has the option of turning on each heating unit seperately.

Brinkmann. 6 burner grill

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

Love this grill. You can grill a lot of stuff at one time, it has a side burner and a rotisserie

Can grill a lot of stuff at one time

Versatility
      It has a rotisserie and a side burner

Very easy to use and very easy to start

Very easy to clean

Durability is great

Really like the design. Black and silver

• Versatility:

Excellent, easy to use grill!

from Sacred Heart, MN

Comments about Brinkmann Gas Grill 810-1575-W:

We purchased the grill 2 years ago, and have been very happy with it. The size is a big plus, and it is an attractive item.

Brinkman is a better quality grill than any other brand we have tried in the past years!