Other Grills:

Char-Broil 463440109

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

I would recommend this product to friends and family

from Kitts Hill, Ohio

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

Plenty of cooking room. Easy to use and assemble.

• I Am A:
    • Family Older Kids

Char-Broil Review

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

In my opinion the grill is fairly decent although it does rust pretty easily in the rain, sleet, hail, and snow. I liked the char that developed on my burgers as a direct result of the grill and the gas was not too expensive. Overall I would suggest that my friends purchase this product due to the fact that the grill itself is pretty big which means that you can cook a large amount of food on the grill at one time. It's also worth noting that this exact same grill can be purchased at a number of different stores which makes the grill more easily accessible.

The grill is relatively easy to use due to the fact that it's gas powered with electrical intricates. Overall I feel as though even someone who has never used a grill before will find it relatively easy to use the Char-grill. Also it's worth noting that if you need any help you can call the company and speak to a representative in the same manner as you would if it were your cable provider.

• Versatility:

Amazing grill!!!! This is a must buy

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

We looked for a few weeks to find the perfect grill and I'm so happy we chose this one. Its works amazing, perfect temp, perfect grill lines on the meat and little to none smoke. Our friends grill cooks to hot but our is perfect we love it!!!

We have never had one problem with it, it works like a dream.

Its not to big but not to small either. We live in a small apartment in California and it fits perfect on our patio.

• Versatility:

All the grill you'll ever need!

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

This grill makes entertaining outdoors a dream come true. You'll never wish you had more room for all the different kinds of food you want to grill. It has got two racks that can easily fit 8 good size steaks on the bottom and a second rack above it that has plenty of room for whatever other item you'd like to grill. There is also a side burner for cooking on and a large side shelf (on the right side) where you can put a plate to put your finished food on. It heats up quickly and has an easy to read temperature gauge right on the outside of the grill cover. No guess work! A perfectly grilled meal every time!!!

All Weather Grilling

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

My son replaced a very used and worn out gas grill we had with this Char-Broil grill and it has been an awesome addition to our family. We grill all year round. I have this grill on the corner of our covered porch and use it winter and summer. I have frequently used it when there was snow on the ground. I'm lucky enough to have it hooked up to our main gas supply so I never have to change tanks. It's surface area is more than sufficient to cook for 10 to 12 people but you can use only one burner if cooking for two. We fix steaks, chicken, fish and fresh vegetables all year round on it. It is also very nice having the separate burner for pots so you can fix your chili for hotdogs or hamburgers without having to go back in the house. Cleanup is a breeze and there is ample storage space under side for tanks or in our case an extra space for supplies. This grill has saved us several times in the winter when the power was out as we used it to cook all the meals and even boil water to wash up in.

Gets the job done

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

This is a fine entry level gas grill. Durable and dependable. It is fairly easy to move around with oversize wheels and has a side burner for heating up sides.

Heats up farily quickly and does a pretty good job of keeping consistent heat. Thermometer built into lid is easy to read and allows you to adjust heat without opeining the lid to feel and letting heat out.

Versatility
    Grills meats or veggies fine, its not a smoker but I dont expect it to be. Second rack isn't very spacious and I don't use it very often

Push button start is flawless. Can use one or two burners individually or fire up all four for cooking a big meal.

Ceramic racks clean easy enough. Heat shilelds keep drippings off of the burners.

No issues as of yet. Fires up on command and I have used it on some pretty cold days.

Stainless is a nice touch to the deck or patio. It is easy to move around as well so you can roll it out of the way if you don't like the look.

• Versatility:

A convenient versatile excellent functioning grill.

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

I love this grill. It is fair priced and easy to use. The separate knobs on the main part of the grill allow you to use one or two and cook a smaller portion of food rather then have the entire grill on.

Food always comes out great. If the temperature needs to be adjusted it can be done so with the labeled knobs. There is also a temperature gauge on the grill hood, that I use every time. This prevents you from putting food on the grill prematurely.

Versatility
    There is a side burner which can be used for boiling veggies or heating food up. The two levels of racks on the main grill can be used to keep food warm while your still cooking. There is also a shelf on the opposite side of grill that comes in handy to hold raw food or utensils that you may need. These features make this grill versatile.

So easy to turn on and off. Turn the propane open, then turn the burner knobs on high and hit ignite. Temperature gauge helps you detect when the grill is ready. When turning off just turn the knobs to the off position and then make sure you turn the propane off. Super easy!

The outside is easier to clean than the inside. Like anything you need a little muscle to get the grease off the inside.

I say the durability is good because I've had this grill for less then a year and so far what it's maintained is good.

I love the look of the grill. I like how it is both black and silver.

best grill ever

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

This grill not only cooks clean, it's cooks evenly and cleans easily. I love the fact it has a burner to make sides while you are cooking the main course. I also like the shelf on the inside to cook corn or potatoes on.

It was easy to hook up and start grilling right away. It cooks evenly. It gets hot quick and cooks efficiently. I dont have to worry about one piece of meat being more cooked then the other piece.

Versatility
    Not only does it have the grill service it has a burner on the side for anything you want to heat up in a pot. The attachments you can buy for it fit well too.

It's as easy as using a stove top. You turn the switch and the flame lights then you can cook whatever you want easily.

All you need is a wet paper towel. You just wipe the grill after it cools. as long as you don't cook something on the grill without cleaning it you shouldn't have to use any sprays to clean it.

It seems durable, I've only had it for a few months but it seems like it will last years.

I think the design is great. I like the side table so you can being all your cooking items and the burner so you can make your sides at the same time.

• Versatility:

All the bells and whistles you need without breaking the bank.

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Char-Broil 463440109:

Excellent performance and beats the more expensive brands you'd see at Home Depot.

Excellent heat distribution and great control over the burners.

Versatility
    You won't get the same flavor as charcoal but the cooking area is generous.

You don't need any lava rocks or anything like that for heat distribution.

Grease is captured easily for fast clean up.

We've had ours for three years now and it's still going strong.

No complaints about the design. Very straitforward.