Other Grills:

Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Love to have a Fix-it list and just rock from there.

Weber Spirit E-310 (LP) Gas Grill is a dream come true to use. I retired and sold everything for a while. Finally decided had enough and settled down. First thing I purchased for the patio was this grill. Finest grill I ever used. Cooks evenly, plenty of space on the grill, easy to clean, fine quality and the price was right.
I always wanted to test new foods and this grill has never let me down. Corn wrapped in foil was cooked through without burning, the burgers stuffed with blue cheese were perfect and I may even enter a grilling contest or two knowing that I can test on my grill.
I can entertain without having to start cooking early due to the quickness of the grill heating up. People can give me a special order and I have to fear of trying it. This is almost fool proof.
The grill is a nice design and has plenty of cabinet space to put things that are useful in getting the grilling party started. I put an extra drop pan, paper towels and some spray cleaner, gloves, apron and my hat under there. There is a small table attached to the side of the grill that I can put bowls with extra sauce, spices and my famous drinks for a little sip while I BBQ. There are hooks on the side that I can put my cooking utensils and other little tricks of the BBQ trade there for quick and easy use.
I want to be known as Dr BBQ and this grill would be the cure for the ails that befall people in BBQing.

Gets the job done and easy to work

It's also extremely stable and easy to assemble, with ample shelf space and three even-heating burners. Experts say this model will last for years, and Weber backs up the claim with a lifetime warranty on the castings, ten years on the burners and five years on everything else, plus 24/7 customer service.

I have mixed feelings about the Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

After owning several cheaper grills the past few years, I decided to spend more and buy a Weber. The quality construction is obvious but I can't help but notice that the performance isn't a whole lot better than less expensive models.

The same issues I had with cheaper grills such as flare ups, I still have with my Weber. It's hard to cook burgers without burning them because of all the flare-ups. And after a little while, the automatic starter stopped working and I have to light it manually just like my cheaper grills.

This grill is easy to easy - there are no complicated bells or whistles - just start it up and set it to high, medium or low.

This Weber grill is easy to take apart and clean out the drip tray and I just heat up the grill for a few minutes to scrape the grill grates with a wire brush.

The Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill 4421001 is a lot better made than grills I've owned in the past. The tough steel construction is longer lasting and made to withstand the elements.

Weber Spirit Is Awesome

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

Best grill I've ever had. This grill fit easily into our house by connecting it to our gas line. We've had it for over four years and beyond some normal cleaning, it's been hassle-free. No rusting or gas weak spots like we'd had with previous grills. I'd never herd of Weber, but hubby convinced me. I wish I'd let him talk me into this a decade ago! We cook out nearly every night from April to October now.

• Versatility:

An all in one grill for the beginner or experienced griller.

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

Cooks your meals evenly and without burning part of your food.

Ignites quickly for a fast cooked meal. Cooks food evenly and all the way through for a great tasting meal for an entire family.

Versatility
The versatility of this grill is great for anyone who loves to cook outside. Is easy to move around for easy storage and removal for use when cooking on. Is simple to light the grill with the self igniters.

One of the easiest grills to cook on and is so simple that even a beginner could use.

By far one of the easiest grills to clean after use. The grates are easy to remove for cleaning and gives you easy access to bottom of grill for cleaning of inside parts.

Like most grills you will want a storage place or a cover to protect from rust and the wear and tear of the elements. If not this grill will begin to show the wear and the wheels which I had a problem with will fall /rot off quickly.

The simple design of this grill makes it a perfect fit for just about any patio or home.

Perfection

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

This grill was a good deal, considering Weber does not really do sales. The surfacing is built to last through serious weather and many years. We did purchase the grill cover as well to help maintain the life. After one season, we are very glad we did not do all stainless since our grill still looks brand new and cleans so easily!

The grill heats up quickly, once I learned to turn on both sides of the gas. It cooks food so quickly without burning. I make meat that I am proud to serve! We've been having fun with rubs and sauces. We also purchased the veggie tray and love to marinate these as well.

Versatility
We cooked almost every meal except breakfast on this bad boy all summer and fall!

Learning to light it was easy. We find it easy to maintain temperatures.

So may little trays and drip pans!

The overall design is well thought out. From storage, to size, to materials, we are so pleased. You can find cheaper grills, but a weber will outlast them with quality and clean easier due to better materials. It's worth the investment in the long end.

Weber Spirit E-310, the best gas grill I have ever owned

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

Overall, this is a great gas grill. It offers even heat distribution which allows consistent grilling results. It leaves perfect grill marks on meat and veggies and is big enough to handle an entire meal for a family of 4 plus guests. I highly recommend this product. I got it as a gift and couldn't be happier. I grill everything from burgers and dogs, pizza, filet mignon, corn on the cob and everything in between. Keeping it clean on the outside is very simple, and the throw away grease catcher is effective and convenient. This is the first weber gas grill that I have owned, but I couldn't be happier about the experience.

The assembly was also very easy to do. The instructions were clear and concise. I like the swing open front doors that conceal the grease catcher and gas tank. The gas hook up is easy to use and the auto lighter works every time. The gas and the flames are low compared to other grills which helps prevents flare ups even when grilling multiple 80-20 ground beef burgers at once. The top rack can be easily removed to allow for beer can chicken or easier flipping on big items like a pizza.

• Versatility:

Very nice grille, easy to use and looks great.

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

Very nice and easy to use.

Cooks evenly with no problems

Versatility
Heats evenly while cooking different items.

Easy to start and clean. No problems.

Never a problem with things sticking and cleans easily.

Withstands the weather year around

Very nice looking grille.

• Versatility:

Stands the test of time, most delicious meals.

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

I love cooking on my grill. I have grill chicken, different types of fish, vegetables and made pizza. It is so easy to use and my food comes out delicious every time. I have even grilled marinated tofu and peaches. My chicken always moist on the inside. The food cooks evenly and quickly too. I would definitely recommend a weber to anyone thinking about buying a grill. It will last the test of time. I have purchased other name grills over the years and they can not stand up to a weber. This has been the best decision that we made. I even will grill in the winter months b/c it is well worth it and the food comes to the table quickly. I have one picky eater in my family and it is very hard to get her to eat chicken. However, when I grill chicken on my Weber grill she can't stopping telling my how she loves her dinner that night. No one complains about dinner when it is grilled on a Weber grill. I have even cooked Christmas turkey on my Weber and everyone loved it. We have been so happy with our purchase.

grill makes summer fun

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

We recieved this grill as an anniversary gift. We had pool parties all summer and the ease of using this grill made our parties awesome. We had grill nights every thursday and different friends came over, and took turns manning the grill. great product cooks evenly, easy to use and clean up love it

we used this grill all summer no problems

We cooked out this summer 3 or 4 nights a week

• Versatility:

my favorite new cooking item

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

I love my Weber grill. Its the perfect size for my small deck but gives me plenty of grilling area. The dual elements inside let me save gas when needed but let me warm the toasting area to a perfect temp for buns. Very happy to have bought a Weber and after three years it still works like new.

• Versatility:

Best Grill in terms of longevity, appearance, and cooking times.

Comments about Weber Spirit E-310 Natural Gas Grill:

This grill can have propane or natural hook up. It cooks everything this best. The handle is strong so a bit heavier which shows the better quality and longevity. The grates are easy to clean and the meat is always cooked well throughout. If you have an extra 100 spend it to not only have a better quality grill but one that stands by its name and lasts a lifetime.