Other Grills:
Char-Broil
Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210

Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210

• Versatility:

I was very pleased with this product and would purchase in f

from Brazil in

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy Assembly

• Large Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

I just love this product overAll.

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

This is a good way for eats like a boss

from Guanica, PR

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Nothing for now

• Great Searing

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

If you want a grill for have fun days, this is a good option.

• I Am A:
    • Couple No Kids
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfect for summer outings!

from India

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean

• For Self/Couple
      • Large Gatherings
      • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

I received this grill as a gift from one of my friends and just love the way it grills! If are a fan of summer outings, then it is a must have. Burgers, chicken, steaks, kabobs - it can do everything you want it to do, just name it!
      Versatility
      This grill is perfect for all sorts of food. It can grill it within minutes leaving you stunned. No other grill can do things as fast as this one.
      It is very easy to use without any problems. Even a non-cooker find it extremely helpful. It heats up really fast sometimes within seconds.
      The grill is very easy to clean. Just remove the internal parts and you are ready to go.
      The grill is very strong will hold up for at least few years. One issue is the symbols on the front wear off as time progresses.

I love this grill!

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

My family and I love having barbecues during the summer time. Many times we do have barbecues, we invite over other family and friends. I used to purchase a new grill every summer because they would get messed up, but when I purchased the Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210 I never bought anything after it. I've had it for the past 4 years and it is still in great condition.
      The Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210 takes up little space in our backyard, which was one of the reasons I bought it. It may look small, but it can hold a lot of meat and vegetables at once to grill them. We grill everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to lamb chops and steak. We also grill vegetables like corn and mushrooms. I usually fill up the racks, close the lid, and just let the food cook. I will check on it every few minutes or so and maybe turn it once or twice. I can honestly say that making a barbecue has never been so easy. We all enjoy using the Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210 and we are always getting complimented on it by our guests.
      Cleaning this grill is not a problem for me. I would empty out all the charcoal once it has cooled, and then spray the inside of it, including the racks, with a heavy duty cleaner. I would let it sit for an hour and then scrub it with a grill brush and just wash it away. It is really that easy.
      I really love the Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210 and would recommend it for anyone.

Great grill!!!

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

I was in the Market for a cheap but reliable grill that didn't take up that much space. I had a lager gill in the past but the size was to big and bulky for my small back yard. Also my wife and I never needed all the grilling space. So when I saw this it was perfect small enough to put anywhere and still the power to cook steaks an burgers fast and also cooks them evenly I'm in love with this grill!!! Everyone that's thinking about getting a new grill souls just go out and get one now you will be enjoying some delicious burgers by dinner time!! .

• Versatility:

Great product for all uses

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

great product. love the infrared.

no issues with this product

Versatility
      great for all sorts of food

super easy to use and fast at heating up. infrared cooking is the only way I will go.

easy to clean. easy to remove all internal items

pretty durable. only issue as time progresses the symbols on the front wear off

simple design

Love this grill!

Comments about Char-Broil Red Patio 463250210:

I received the Char-Broil patio grill as a Christmas gift and love it! My family and I love to spend time outside in the summer and this grill is perfect for just about anything you can imagine - burgers, steaks, kabobs, chicken, you name it! The grates are easy to clean and there is plenty of space for cooking for 6-8 people.