Other Grills:

Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill

Pros

Cons

The Weber Summit S-620 worth the difference in cost

We had been wanting a new grill but I kept putting it off as my wife wanted a stainless steel one and I went into sticker shock every time I priced them. But I have to say ...this grill is superb and it looks really great. We live in the desert and it really gets extreme hot here which is probably just as hard on grill as the extreme cold. We use a grill year round and I thought the problem was the quality of the meat....wrong...it was the quality of the grill

Cooks everything from veggies' to meats evenly.

Versatility
For the first time I am using the storage area of a grill. This one is so clean and while I still have to clean the tools off it sure is nice to have them there in one place ready for using. I no longer dread cooking different meats at the same time. I can adjust the grill and temperature according and it does a great job on beef and chicken doesn't dry out like on my previous cookouts. I had never understood why people thought that vegetable cooked on a grill was so great. Well now I get it Now I can fix onions, bell peppers, squash, carrots, corn all at the same time just by adjusting the temperature and burners. No more burned black raw veggies.

Easy to make adjustments in the temperature and the burners allow meat to cook slowly or in the case of those that like rare steaks. They come out seared on the outside and still rare on the inside.

No one likes clean up time but this grill does make it so much easier and the grill still looks new after many uses.

Haven't had this grill that long but so far so good

This grill does take up space so if you are in a location that you need to store it in the garage over the winter it could be a challenge. It sure would not be convenient to move around or "take with you"

service sucks, waiting a year for a replacment part

when i purchase this grill the side table was cracked.  I called customer service for a replacment and they said it was backordered. that was last July and I am still waiting.  called again and they told me it was still backordered.   Just how many broken shelves do they have anyway?

The absolute best grill I have ever owned.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

Absolutely love it. Perfect for grilling for a family of 4. If I were cooking for more people, or like lots of leftovers, I would go for the S670. Get's to 650 deg F with just the 4 main burners on high (that's without the two supplemental burners.). The infrared rotisserie burner is a very nice addition.

easy to use

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

recently purchased this Weber grill, I was looking for something with a lot of grill space and this had it. I was trying to stay away from clever little grill gadgets...those things aren't for me, I stick to grilling when I use a grill. The one thing I like best about the grill is that the top goes up and down very easily. A member of my family is disabled and he has no problem using the grill and the top never slams down on him! Also, it's been about three months of constant use and the auto ignite still works!

love this grill

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

I have had a weber gas grill for many years and when our other one began to go out we decited to purchase another one . We did this last summer and used it all summer long I can not wait to use this grill this summer also. I am so glad that we bought this grill everything turns out so good it is just the best barbacue grill ever around. It is stainless so it is very easy to keep clean and always looks good although we do have it covered to protect it from winter weather. We have cooked everything on this grill because we spend so much time outside in the summer months. I would recomend this barbacue grill to anyone who is looking for a good grill that will last for years. It is a little costly but is well worth it for the quaility that you get so by all means buy this grill you will be happy you did.This grill goes to 11 (on a scale of 1 to 10). It cooks everything at the right temperature without damaging flare ups or accidental incinerations; it is a very forgiving grill. In fact, it is the first grill that actually...truly.. ..really sears the steaks.

• Versatility:

Best grill we ever owned!

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

Love the side burner, great especially when your electricity goes out. Is great for cooking sauce while you are grilling. Like that it has so many different burners, can cook many different types of meat all at once without burning anything. Also bought the optional rotisserie kit and the cover. Really like them as well.

It has been great. We have had to replace the pan one time, but we do use it a lot.

Versatility
We use it for a lot of things, traditional grilling, but it is wide enough to put a pizza stone on it and it also can fit many items all at one time.

Very easy to use. Starts all the time without any issues.

Easy to clean. The grate can be difficult but we use oven cleaner on it. Also, we keep a cover on the outside and use stainless steel appliance cleaner on the outside.

It has held up so far, and we keep it outside in the humid FL weather.

I like the stainless and it is nice. It is wider than any other grill, but it is nice to have the extra space to set things down while you are cooking.

The Weber Summit S-620 worth the difference in cost

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

Cooks everything from veggies' to meats evenly.

Haven't had this grill that long but so far so good

Very good grill

from Portland, OR

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

I love this grill it has done wonders for me and my family. We grill all year long rain or shine. It is great for hamburgers and hot dogs and even cooking shrimp. clean up is fairly easy if you don't let it sit very long. I actually use it more than my husband

• Versatility:

This grill will change your life, or at least your steaks.

from Kaysville, UT

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

This is a great grill. It cooks food evenly and can be adjusted so that your meat is cooked just right. I love the storage cabinet underneath. It warms up quickly and the grates are easy to clean. Chicken is so juicy and tender on this grill and steaks are great with the searing option.

• Versatility:

Excellent design and dependable.

from Plano, TX

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

Well built. Owned for over 2 years and never had a problem. The SS is easy to clean. Controls are sturdy and the burners provide an accurate and even burn pattern.

God burn pattern.

Versatility
Multiple burners allow for smooth transition between different food types.

Controls are well placed. The hod is nicely counter balanced for smooth opening.

The SS is an easy clean surface.

No problems over 2 years.

Best grill ever

from Wofford Heights, CA

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

Love, Love, Love my Weber Stainless Steel Grill!

from Leawood, KS

Comments about Weber Summit S-620 Natural Gas Grill:

We have been looking for a Stainless Steel grill for a while. Over the winter we finally narrowed it down to the Weber 600 series grills and looked for the best price. We ordered it online and when it came in there was snow on the deck so my husband put it together in the house. It was so beautiful I didn't think I was going to get him to take it out of the living room! I love the ease of starting the fire and getting a perfect temperature to cook the meats. The ease of clean up with the stainless steel grates is fantastic. We had ceramic grates before and the ceramic cooked off in no time and everything rusted. Of course you can't put food directly on something that is rusted, so there were extra items to clean up. I haven't used the rotissierie yet but am looking forward to putting that to use this summer. The side burner is such a great addition to have. Heating up sauces and side dishes outside makes serving so convenient. I would highly recommend this grill!