Other Grills:

Cons

Love this grill!

from Duluth, MN

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Cleanup
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat
  • Great Design
  • Short Grill Time

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

I love this little grill. It works great, and has more room than you'd think. I put 12 hamburgers on it the other day, and they all turned out great.

Handy small portable propane grill

from Wilsonville, OR

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

Although I wanted to get a bigger grill but my husband wanted this portable grill. He did all of his research and ended up getting this one. It is not too bad, not heavy, the heat is distributed evenly. Don't put heavy things on the black tray, it will tip over. The grill is good for the price. If you are looking for a cheap grill, this is the one you need. You'll love it.

We like our grill, we have it for a year, it never caused us any trouble. It does what we want it to do, we don't have high expectations. It cooks within the time indicated in the book and on the instructions for bbq.

Versatility
    good for cooking for 2-4 person, can't expect too much from a little portable grill

Easy to connect the gas tank, easy to turn it on, to ignite the fire. Is great!

Just need to scrub hard to clean the grill, no hidden spot, easy to maintain

Is small and cute, missing some hangers for accessories, it is light, great for travel

Great little portable grill

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

I got this grill as a birthday present from my brother. I wanted a grill that was both easily portable but also high quality. I was pleasantly surprised by both the performance and quality of this grill. The only small negative thing I have to say about is regarding the grease drip tray. It kinda loosely sits at the bottom and is easily knocked out if you're not careful. Other than that, great product!

Cooks food eventy and quickly. This is one of the best cooking propane grills I have ever owned.

Versatility
    This grill is easily folded up and packed up. I absolutely love it's portability.

Everything is easy to use and understand except the grease drip tray. But that's a small part, so overall very intuitive to use.

The grill tray removes easily which then can be cleaned. No grill is easy to clean but this one does a good job.

Most of the grills I was looking at before purchasing this one were made of that thin, shiny metal that rusts and crumbles after a few years. This grill's grilling tray is made of thick heavy steel which shows it's quality.

Very well designed with the exception of the grease drip tray. I also really like that the storage trays fold in and out.

• Versatility:

Compacked Grill for on the go.

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

Was satisfied with the grill being a single burner. very portable and convenient. The only problem I experienced was issues with the fuel canister not completely sealing (May be do to a defective seal). other than that a great Grill.

Takes time to cook/bring up to heat.

Weber Q Grills - Best Little Grills

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

The Weber Q 220 is a fantastic compact grill. I bought my grill last summer and used it much more than I thought I would. I even took it on vacation with me. It was so easy to pack and didn't take up much space. Even though it is compact, there is ample cooking surface for up to 6 people, depending on what you are grilling. Cleaning is a breeze.

I am very pleased with the performance of this grill. The temperature is easy to control and it grills evenly.

Versatility
    This grill is portable, so, versatility is one of its' best characteristics. At home, I have it mounted on the Weber roller cart that can be purchased separately. But, it is also very easy to pack up and take on a picnic, or, like I did, on vacation with me.

The grill is very easy to use. It has push button ignition. Also, it uses the small disposable propane cylinders, which I really like. The cylinders last a long time, and are so easy to store and handle.

Quite easy to clean. The cooking grate is porcelain-enameled cast iron, which cleans up nicely. The grate lifts out of the grill for easy cleaning.

This grill is is made of heavy duty materials, and is very sturdy.

The compact design is the first feature that caught my eye. I didn't want a grill that took up lots of room on my porch.The design of the grill is definitely for portability and space-saving. For added prep space, the grill has two fold down work tables, one on each side of the grill. When not in use, the prep tables fold under the lid, making the grill easy to transport, or store in a small space.

• Versatility:

Perfect grill for a couple or small family.

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

I use this grill all the time and it is perfect for my small family. There is just enough space on top for a couple of pieces of fish and a lot of veggies. It heats up quickly. The only thing that would make it better is if it came with an adaptor to use it with a regular size tank. I bought one because the small tanks cannot be refilled.

Versatility
    It is small enough to take to the polo matches for tailgating!

• Versatility:

Fun and portable grill from trusted brand!

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

Propane makes it easy to use on the go. It is terrific for camping and tail gating

A bit tricky to figure out at first.

Grates are close together.

Great brand, will be a long term purchase.

Lightweight and portable make this a real winner. Hinged lid is awesome.

• Versatility:

amazing grill for camping or at home use!

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

We purchased this grill after it was recommeded to us by our father in law. We opted for the larger one that had the side tables on it since we were going to be using it mainly for camping we thought that would be a better option. We have used this numerous times and have a family of 5. We have made everything from steaks to pizza on this grill. I would say ideally if you are looking to feed a family with more then 5 people this would probably not be the best option, but for us it is perfect. We use the long cylinder propane tanks for this grill which is not the most ideal and wish it would be easier to use the larger propane tanks when at home. However that would be my only negative. This particular model also has the side table that conviently fold up for storage and are perfect for outings. We have taken it camping, to the park, and used it in the backyard. I would highly recommend this grill.

Superior Grilling!

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

As always, Weber has a winner with this grill! It is so easy to use, heats evenly, and uses very little propane. One 20lb. tank has lasted us 7 months and we grill out 5-6 times a week. Great little grill!

Even the ignitor works after many months. Even heating. Love the cast iron cooking grates.

Versatility
    You can cook a whole lot of shish kabobs or a single hot dog and get excellent results. Use it on the deck, take it on the boat, use it while camping.

Very easy to use. Light it and cook!

Pop out the cooking grates and wipe the inside. Everything falls into the drip pan, which is easily accessed from the side. Either clean the drip pan or toss the liner and replace with a new one.

I have found all Weber grills to be extremely durable.

Love the design. The trays fold into the grill when storing.

Get the Weber Q220 Grill

from Walnut Creek, CA

Comments about Weber Q 220 Portable Propane Grill:

I purchased the Weber Q220 grill because I love to tailgate and I don't need a lot to clean up before game time. The Weber Q220 lets me accomplish just that. It's light wieght and ver ycompact. I can churn out dogs,burgers,suasages etc. and wrap it up in a hurry if need be. I've always gone for the Weber quaility. A must for all pre-game spreads.