Other Grills:

Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

Must have grill!

This grill is a must have. It is portable and can handle all sorts of tailgating grilling. And it is perfect for a quick family meal of burgers, steaks, chicken, fish, etc. It is sturdy when placed on a traveling stand and is easy to transport from place to place. It heats up quickly and cools down when the tailgating is done.

The cooking is even and the grill is hot enough to cook on very quickly. There is plenty of space and the surface allows cooking of many different types of food.

Versatility
There are accessories such as a griddle which allow cooking of all different types of food, especially breakfast items. This makes it good for camping or early afternoon football kickoff when the tailgating starts in the morning. Love the sides which are stable enough to hold all sorts of accessories.

I am not an experienced griller but this grill is so simple to start and to use.

Most of the residue will burn off and it is simple to clean up the rest. The surface stays in great shape and is very durable.

The grill and the cooking surface is very durable. The side panels also hold up to much use.

Love having the side panels to hold tools, plates, etc. The design also allows a light to be attached easily. It takes up minimal room and is very sturdy when placed on a stand.

Weber Q 200 Grill is not Hot

I can't say I hate the Weber Grill Q 200 that much but that is only because I didn't pay for it - I won it. The grill just doesn't get hot! I know many people that love this grill but they must have not had to sear anything on it. As far as being reliable, I have had it for over a year with no problems - it starts up very easily with no issues. The size of the grilling surface is pretty substantial for it's size (which may be the cause for it not getting hot since the flames are around the perimeter of the grill). The handle doesn't get so hot that you need a cooking glove to handle it and weber does make a number of accessories to add to this grill. The side panel that is supposed to be a shelf of some sort is not sturdy at all so you may not want to use them to hold food - maybe just forks, knives, etc. It doesn't have a gas gage so we always have to keep extra gas on hand in case we run out. Overall for a portable grill - it is good.

Great small grill that starts every time and it's portable.

from Kitty Hawk, NC

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

This grill starts every time. I've used it for 3 years and each spring I start it and it fires up immediately. First grill I've had that's been this dependable.

Starts every time I push the red start button.

Versatility
Portable. Closes up neatly and great for using off site.

Starts every time.

Grate is heavy and somewhat difficult to clean the underside.

I've had mine for 3 years and it looks good.

• Versatility:

great economical grill for a great price

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

The Weber Q 200 grill is an excellent family grill, for a good price. It offers a push button start with flexibility of propane source, either small can with direct hookup or standard 20 lb propane can with optional hookup. The grill surface area is more than sufficient for grilling to feed a family for four. it's portable and easy to move or you can use the optional grill stand for a more permanent location

East to start, can grill quickly.

Versatility
Small, portable footprint, but can also be attached to a separately purchased stand

Very easy to use, with a push button start. It has a easy to use dial to set the grill temperature, from start with high temperature to low temperature

Very easy to clean. It has a removable tray underneath to catch any debris that falls through the grill. The outer shell can be wiped down and the side shelves are super eacy to keep clean.

I own one myself and have kept it outside during the winter, to grill all season long. Super durable and long lived

I like the design better than convential grills. It has a single grill bar, molded to fit the shape of the grill which heats up super fast. The grill's compact shape allows it to be very portable,

Lifesaver.

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

Took this on a camping trip with the kids about a year ago. Very reliable, and VERY much handy. Adequate room for everything I needed to do. I made some of the best ribs that weekend and the kid still talks about them.

With the propane filled and this think cranked up, every bit of the grill was hot enough to save me from having to constantly find that sweet spot.

Versatility
Threw this in the back of the van, with the rest of the gear, Not a pain at all to stow away, packed our bags and tents around the grill and went on our merry way.

If you know how to fire up a grill, You'll know how to work this. Very simple design and easy to navigate. Even let the kid get a couple of flips off on a burger.

It's a grill, we all know how it is to clean grills, with that said it was absolutely a breeze to dismantle and clean all those hard to reach places,

Survived the ride in the car effortlessly. Extremely proud of this thing, it can take some licks.

Great Portable Grill

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

This is an excellent portable propane grill. I prefer a propane grill over charcoal grill. It is really light, easy and convenient for travel. This is a durable grill but it is light and easy to pick up and load in the truck or trunk of the car. I really like that it has a cast iron grate! We had our Weber portable for 4 years and the only reason we don't use it anymore is because there was a problem with the propane tank and my husband thought it was the grill so he took it apart and broke something. :( The Weber grill is easy to fully disassemble and clean and reassemble. I loved cooking on this grill. It doesn't take up a lot of space on the porch. This grill is versatile. You can just sit it on the ground or bricks, but we got a rolling cart for it. I would definitely recommend this grill to anyone looking for a portable gas grill.

Versatility
You can just sit it on the ground or bricks, but we got a rolling cart for it.

Great grill

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

Love this grill. It is soooo versatile and easy to use. I take this every time we go camping.

Works perfect. Cooks evenly

Wonderful

So easy to use a baby could use it. I take this camping and it works perfectly. Easy to store and to carry from one place to another.

Extremely easy to clean

Very durable. We had dropped this on one of our camping trips and it did not get dented or broken. I was amazed and very pleased.

Love it. I love the shape. It is so retro.

Convenient BBQ

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

We love our Webber Q 200!

Very good.

Versatility
It is nice and portable so we are able to take it camping or to Boy Scout activities, yet big and sturdy enough to be used on a regular basis at home.

The two side tables fold in to the BBQ for ease of transport.

About the same as any of our BBQ's.

If it can survive Boy Scouts... :-)

Love the design!

Work well

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

My husband loves to take this camping with our boys. It is easy to use and clean. Easy to pack and a great option to cook on, he hates to to cook over the campfire, tends to burn the food. He found this to hold up better than the cheaper propane grills on the market. We have had other grills that have not lasted.
Overall it is one of the best gifts I ever bought him.

Must have grill!

Very Good Grill

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

I have had this grill for over 3 years and it is still going strong. The cast iron grate is very durable and it heats up and retains heat very well. The only bad thing is that the grill does have uneven heating areas. So getting great grill marks on a grill full of hamburgers for example is hard to obtain. But I do love the portability and the fact that it can run off of small camping propane units or a large propane tank with just a small adjuster.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill:

Weber grill is versatilie and user family. We take our Weber grill everywhere we go. We are a family of 6 that loves to grill. We use our grill on a weekly basis. We take it camping with us, hunting, and fishing. It is portable and easy to pack up. It is great for our family and is easy to clean. I would recommend this grill to anyone whether it is for one person or 10 people. It cooks evenly and is a perfect fit for our family. This grill is a great bang for your buck grill. It is affordable and durable.