4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Just like the name brand.

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• Everyday
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Itin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Tablets:

Although I do not usually need an OTC seasonal allergy medication, this year the pollen is really getting to me (and many others in the Mid-Atlantic region.) My doctor suggested that I take this for a few weeks until the pollen clears a bit. It has been working really well for me, no more waking up in the middle of the night from sneezing and coughing!

Works just as well as Claritin for half the price!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Itin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Tablets:

I first discovered Walgreens-brand Wal-Itin 24-hour allergy relief tablets a couple of months ago when I was tired of paying so much for Claritin. My physician recommended Wal-Itin to me, and I decided to take his word for it and try it out. It was half the price of Claritin, and the ingredients lists on both boxes were completely identical. I am a bargain shopper by nature, so this is what made me decide to make the switch from Claritin to Wal-Itin. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive allergy relief tablet.

Wal-Itin is just as effective as Claritin. It helps relieve my seasonal allergies tremendously.

Wal-Itin is so simple to use. You just need to take one tablet every twenty four hours. I take mine every morning after my breakfast.

Immediacy
    Wal-Itin provides relief from my allergy symptoms within just minutes after taking it. That's something I love about it.

• Immediacy:

Works well and keeps allergies under control

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Itin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Tablets:

I have terrible seasonal allergies and I switch out my allergy medicine once a year so my body doesn't become immune to it. I compared the ingredients of the Wal-itin to Claritin and the ingredients were the exact same but the price was much different. I am a bargain shopper, and it kills me to spend so much more money on the same thing, just because of brand.
    This medication worked just as well as Claritin and kept my allergies under control. I like to take this once a day in the evenings to help me sleep and keep me from sneezing at night. It works really well, I hardly even sneeze when I take this medication.
    I would highly recommend taking this medication is you are suffering from seasonal allergies and need relief.

This is a great product for relief of seasonal allergies and is much less expensive than the brand name and works just as well.

I take one pill a day in the evening.

• Immediacy:

I love this allergy medicine...

from Michigan City, IN

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Itin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Tablets:

I love this medicine. I take it in the spring when I can't breathe and feel like death. It is non-drowsy and actually does what it says. It doesn't make me feel tired or like I took a bunch of medicine. I got stung pretty bad when I stepping into a ground bee hive and this stuff took the sting out and I didn't swell at all.

Works great. Clears you up without drying out your nose. The only thing it doesn't do is get rid of sinus headaches. It also lasts 12 hours which is great. Most allergy meds you have to take every 4 hours.

Easy to take even if you don't like taking pills. It is very tiny.

Immediacy
    It takes probably 10-15 minutes to kick in. I guess it would depend on the person.