Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets

Pros

Cons

Great relief for Sinus!

I have had a Sinus problem for quite some time now and am always skeptical when I try any new Sinus medication. I was really happy to find Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets. These really work-and work FAST. I happened to see this product in an advertisement on television. I tried the caplets and they worked within 15-20 minutes, which rarely happened with the other sinus medicines that I have tried before. I keep the Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets handy for nasal congestion, sneezing or any other allergy related concerns. These caplets also work very well for pet allergies. The best part about these caplets is that they provide almost instant relief and work wonders for watery and/or Itchy Eyes as well as sinus headaches. I have tried quite a few sinus medications and none have worked this well! These caplets help me go about my day to day activities with a smile! Thanks Advil!

I would not use again

Advil allergy sinus coated capsules are definitely not for me. In the spring and summer, I get severe allergies. I usually either deal with it and walk around sneezing with watery eyes or I'll take an allergy medicine that I don't really like doing because most I've tried make me drowsy. It was the first day of the my allergy suffering and it hit me on Easter. I was so congested and had family over and needed to take something, but I had nothing in because the winter had just passed. I sent my husband out, but because it was Easter, not many stores were open. He seen the Advil allergy sinus and bought it because it was the only one he seen. I tried it and it was supposed to be working quickly, but it wasn't. I could not figure out why they weren't working and ended up feeling no better than I did before I took them. I tried them again the next day thinking maybe I didn't give it enough time, but it was the same thing. Thank goodness I was able to go out to the store the next day and buy a different allergy reliever. My allergies get bad sometimes, but I don't think it was just that reason. In my opinion, they were pretty bad and if you're an allergy sufferer, I would not waste the money. I definitely wouldn't recommend this.

i can't forget to take it

from Blida,ALGERIA

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Clears Breathing
  • Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • Fast-Acting
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Congestion
    • Emergencies
    • Everyday
    • Itchy Eyes
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing
    • Sore Throat

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

i am a doctor .i take it everyday .i can't forget it .it's very easy to take it with water;and i recommended to everyone

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A new favorite in my war on allergies.

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

I just tried Advil Allergy and Sinus caplets for the first time a few weeks ago, and I have to say that I really like this product a lot. For starters, the added ingredient of Advil to allergy and sinus medications is wonderful. There is nothing worse than a sinus headache in my world. The congestion relief is great, as is the ingredient used to relieve allergy symptoms. It is a great product from a trusted company. I would definitely suggest this Advil product to any of my friends, and plan on keeping a package around for myself.
    The only drawback I have is that it has to be taken every four hours. Sometimes, this is okay because it gets rid of the sinus headache and removes allergy symptoms. Other times, it is bothersome---like if I'm having a crazy allergy day and need all day protection.

Sinus headache relief + allergy symptom coverage + plus an unclogged head = Advil Allergy Sinus. It works well in all three of these areas.

Taking Advil Allergy Sinus is a simple as swallowing a pill.

Immediacy
    I generally start seeing results within 20 minutes of taking a dose. It's gradual and takes a little while until the effects fully take hold.

Good Option for Allergy Sufferers

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

I love my Benadryl, but it makes me very sleepy so I can only take it at night, so when I need daytime relief from my seasonal allergies I turn to Advil and their Allergy Sinus formula.

I really like this formula since it doesn't make me tired but it also doesn't contain caffeine or other stimulants so I'm overstimulated and shaky either. It clears up my runny nose and itchy, watery eyes without drying me out and making my eyes feel like sandpaper instead. It also has a pain reliever so it takes away the stiff neck that I tend to get while sleeping in a strange position all night that does not make my congestion worse.

These do tend to wear off after about four or five hours so I'm ready for another dose at about the six hour point, but since these have no side effects I don't mind taking multiple doses a day.

The only thing I don't like about these is the shape. I love Advil's usual little round orange pills and they are so easy to swallow but I find theses coated caplets to be annoying to swallow. Sometimes they'll twist midway down and scrape their way down my throat which is never fun.

Overall, these are a really good option for allergy sufferers. They're mild enough to be taken daily for seasonal allergies.

Okay for allergies

from Boston, MA

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

This works well if you have mild allergies. I love to take it when I am really congested because it helps reduce inflammation of my sinuses and relieves the pain of congestion which often gives me headaches. I don't think it is immediate, once you have taken it for a few days regularly it is much more effective. I would also recommend that you drink a lot of water as it may dry you out a bit. I also find that this is very expensive. I find it cheapest at Walmart. Buy in bulk if you can as that will reduce your costs. Also, some people I know that use this have to make sure there is something in their stomach before taking it as it might upset your stomach, but that is one of the potential side effects listed on the label.

I find it is very good for relieving the pain of congestion before it relieves your other allergy systems. It did nothing for my itchy and watery eyes.

super simple, swallow a pill. They aren't that big so if you have issues swallowing pills it should be ok.

Immediacy
    I try to anticipate allergy season. I find this product works better once you have taken it for a few days like it is building up in your system. If you have mild allergies this will be great. It does receive the pain of congestion pretty quick but it doesn't help get rid of the congestion for a little while I would say it is eased a bit after a few hours.

Advil Allergy Sinus

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

The Advil Allergy and Sinus capsules are first off quite reasonably priced and secondly quite easy to find at virtually any local drug store. I got them after a friend recommended them and I'm glad that I did. I was going on a camping trip and with all the trees, pollen and sage bushes I knew my allergies would be killer. I usually experience extremely itchy eyes when I'm outdoors which can really put a damper on the amount of fun and activities I can participate in. Fortunately the Advil allergy capsules actually worked so well for my itchy eyes and outdoor allergies that I was even able to stay near a campfire with all the smoke in the air. I will from now on always be packing Advil for my camping trips, it is definitely worth it.

Really effective for me personally. Every morning I would start off my day taking them and in comparison to not taking them I would say I had an eighty percent increase in allergy health.

I would not use again

from Nesconset,ny

This is a great poduct

from Somerset, PA

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

This is always my go to product when my allergies fare up. It is very effective and works to also alleviate swollen sore sinuses because of the advil in it. It dos not make you groggy at all and I am able to just take one to feel the relief. This product does not upet my stomach at all and I have a fairly sensitive stomach. They are coated so they are easy to swallow as well.

• Immediacy:

Great inexpensive Allergy medicine!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

I have been having sinus infections and allergy problems since I was a child. I've tried everything from Claritin to Zyrtec and more. They became too expensive for me to keep buying so I decided to try and find a cheaper alternative. That's when I started using Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Capsules.

This over the counter medicine works just as great as the more expensive ones. It gets rid of any sinus pressure I have, and clears up my allergies within the first 30 minutes of taking it. It relieves my terribly red itchy eyes, runny nose, and helps to get rid of my congestion. I don't find myself sneezing all the time either, which is a great relief.

I also find myself getting sinus infections less when I take this Advil. I would definitely recommend it to people who suffer from sinus and allergy problems.

I find it to be very effective. It only takes 30 minutes to work and then gives me relief for almost give hours. It get rids of my congestion and swelling. It also helps my runny noses, itchy eyes, sneezing, sinus pressure, and headaches. It works a lot better then some of the other over the counter sinus and allergy medications I have taken.

It's just like any other over the counter medicine. Take two pills with water, and that's it. I find them pretty easy to swallow, but then again I can swallow multiple pills in my mouth at the same time.

Immediacy
    I would say that it takes just as long as any other medicine to work. I start feeling it working around 30 minutes after I've taken it. It lasts for about 5 hours though so it's worth taking it.

• Immediacy:

Always reliable product for sinus and basic allergy needs.

from Boston MA

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

Advil, Allergy and Sinus, has done wonders for me personally and other members of my family. We have a birch tree in our backyard that constantly gives me bad allergy symptoms in the spring. After using this product though I have been able to successfully clear my sinuses and am now essentially allergy free when I am on this product. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.

In my case this product has been very effective and I am most certainly satisfied with the speed of its work.

This product is very easy to use and many times I will find myself only needing to use it once a day when the allergies are generally at their worst.

Immediacy
    I was very surprised when I first used this product to find the speed of which it works. In less than an hour I can easily feel the physical effects of the medicine on my whole body not only my sinuses. Stress is relieved shortly after taking the medicine.

Alleviates

from Edina, MN

Comments about Advil Allergy Sinus Coated Caplets:

Advil allergy sinus coated caplets are great to have on hand if you are allergic year round or just seasonal. If you are the latter you are lucky! I have pretty much year round allergies so I go back and forth from medicines to see what works best during each time of year. Advil allergy sinus pills are a great option for me as I get stuff and runny nose and this helps to alleviate that and bring it down to a minimum. Also the advil helps for when I have headaches as well. They come at a reasonable price and are easy to take as they are small to medium sized pills. One is enough to make you start feeling better pretty quick.

Helps relieve, stuff and runny nose, watery, itchy eyes, sneezing and headaches.

Easy to use. They are quite small so in an emergency I have taken them without water even.

Immediacy
    They kick in pretty quick and you start feeling better between 15-30 minutes after the pill.