Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

My Viszio TV

from New City, NY

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

I found this TV sleek and easy to mount on the wall. The consumer hot line people are knowledgable and helpful.

Picture Quality
Clear and colors are true.

Sound Quality
My hearing isn't great so I need to have a clear and crisp sound quality which this is.

I have no problems with it after 7 years.

Good TV!

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

It's does everything I need it to and it'd easy to manage!

Picture Quality
I have no problem seeding any of the pictures on the screen.

Sound Quality
Can get pretty loud even though I usually don't turn it up high, unless there is a lot of noise around me.

The bottom tv stand is not sturdy at all. Recently this piece on my tv has broken off. You can mount the tv to the wall however.

Pretty much basic.nothing spectacular, but it's a tv design to watch so you don't want that much distraction.

I can watch tv with a good picture and sound. I'm content. I also can hook up my HDMI cord and watch movies off my laptop.

• Sound Quality:

First flat screen I ever got

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

I love this flat screen TV, got it as a gift. I always heard Vizio to be known for creating great electronics, and I oddly felt the name sounded so much more classy that it had to be super expensive. However, its very affordable and was built to last a long time. Once I plugged the Vizio in, I knew the difference right away. The 24inch flat screen is perfect size for my room, the image was brilliant, and now I can play my Wii with better viewing then on my tiny box TV. The graphics play perfectly, the ability to place the cords from a game system or DVD player on the back since it's a thin design is much easier to access then it being all on the back of a huge box TV which I always had to move everything out of the way and turn the entire TV over to plug in or take out. Therefore, I give it a high rating for its ease of use, and design. When you need to turn and shut off the TV, you face it at the Vizio logo on the bottom of the screen, it is the teller of when you are turning on the TV or shutting it off. I think its a very simple to understand and easy to use TV. I would suggest this type of TV is great for children and anyone who wants a flat screen TV, that's not huge or complicated. Finally, I had mine for about 3 -4 years and love it still.

Vizio 24"

from Johnstown, PA

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

WE BOUGHT THIS vIZIO 24' FLAT SCREEN TV A FEW WEEKS AGO. IT'S A GREAT LITTLE TV. PERFECT FOR A BEDROOM. IT HAS A SLEEP TIMER, REMOTE AND LOTS OF SCREEN SETTINGS. THERE IS NO DISTORTION WHEN LOOKING AT THE PICTURE FROM AN ANGLE.

• Sound Quality:

Its nice, but not worth it if you don't have HD cable or sat.

from Lake Ann, MI

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

This TV might really be great but without having HD cable it really doesn't get used to its full glory.  The picture is just fine, but would be just fine on a regular TV. However, this one I can hang on the wall high enough so that my 2 year old and 4 year old can't reach it to destroy it, and it takes up less room than a regular TV on a TV stand.  The sound quality is nice and the menu function is easy to use and shows up over the show you are watching so you can adjust to the show.

I love the Vizio 24"!

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Vizio - 24" Flat Panel Television:

I LOVE this tv. When I bought it I was looking for something I could use for movies, and as a monitor for my desktop nothing fancy. I was afraid that the picture and sound quality were going to be terrible (I paid a ridculously low price) but this little thing exceeded my expectations! I don't have cable but with this tv I get the basic channels in HD, the picture quality is fantastic! I use it as my everyday monitor and it has worked very well for me, I will never go back to a regular monitor. It is also very sleek and beautifully designed, people are always telling me how great it looks. This is a great tv for someone who is looking for something simple and reasonably priced but still wants excellent quality.