Other Flat Screen TVs:

Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV

Pros

Cons

Small VIZIO TV

I have two different VIZIO TVs. One is this small one, and the other is a larger flatscreen. I am rating this one over the other because of what I do NOT like about this model, and is not a problem with the other (larger) model. For some reason, no matter how high I turn up the volume (only on certain channels) it would still seem too quiet. I have owned previous brands of tbs, and their competing models with this Vizio Tv doesn't seem to have the same problem.

Sound Quality
As mentioned earlier, with some channels more than others, this tv seems to have a limited volume increase level than other competing brands of tvs that are the same size, etc.

Very durable. It has be used for over 5 years. It started off in a dorm, packed up stored, moved, used in a town house for two years, moved/boxed up again, and is currently being used in an apartment. It works as well as it did my freshman year in the dorm room. Another plus, my roommate dropped some heavy object onto the tv which caused a dent/scratch on the border of the tv that is made out of black plastic and metal, but it caused no problems for the tv at all. THIS is why I rated this TV as a 10 for durability

DON'T BUY A VIZIO TV IT DOES NOT WORK

THE VIZIO TV WORKED FOR APPROXIMATELY ONE YEAR THEN IT CRAPPED OUT. THE DIGITAL TUNER COMPLETELY FAILED.  SINCE IT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY I RETURNED IT TO THE MFG. THEY RETURNED TO ME ANOTHER TV WHICH HAD BEEN REFURBISHED, WHICH WORKED FOR ONE MONTH THEN THAT TV CRAPPED OUT WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. THE MFG WANTS TO REPLACE THIS TV AGAIN WITH ANOTHER "REFURBISHED'" TV.THE OPERATIONAL WORD IN THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE IS CRAP THAT IS WHAT THIS TV IS PLAIN OLD CRAP BUILT IN CHINA AND MADE TO LAST ONE YEAR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY I AM GOING TO TRY AND BUY A TV MADE IN AMERICA WISH ME LUCK

Great little television for your bedroom

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

The Vizio 20" HD LCD TV is a great investment if you are looking for a smaller television for your bedroom. I don't watch television often in my bedroom but it is nice to have the option to do so. My bedroom is small so I knew I did not need a huge television for the space. I read excellent reviews about the Vizio brand and decided to purchase this television when it was on sale. I am very glad I made this investment! I mounted this 20" television on the wall and use it a lot more than I anticipated I would. The picture on this LCD television is very clear and it is very easy to set up and use this television. I have owned this television for several years and anticipate it will continue to last for a long time. Overall, this is wise good investment if you are working within a budget. While this television is not huge it is a quality product. You will be satisfied with the picture quality and how easy it is to operate!

Sound Quality
The sound quality is excellent. The speakers are small but powerful.

Small VIZIO TV

• Sound Quality:

Great If You Want A Small TV!

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

The only negative of this TV is that it is not very big. To be completely honest, it is not that much different from a computer monitor. However, you should probably be able to observe this by simply looking at the object yourself. The TV is definitely more expensive than a computer monitor, but it arguably worth the extra money for a small screen. It of course has good built in volume, and also has great high definition. If you want to make this your TV, then I would definitely recommend getting, but if this is for any other use, such as using it simply as a screen or another device, I definitely would buy something else and save the extra money. The TV overall is solid though!

Picture Quality
Great!

Sound Quality
Pretty good...Could be a bit better, but is good for size.

So far so good!

It has gotten quite a bit better.

Overall good!

Amazing HD

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

I was so excited when my boyfriend got me this tv. It was the most expensive thing he has also given also. It is also the best thing he have ever given me. This tv is amazing. I have it in my bedroom and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I love the quaility of the screen. The videos and everything is so clear. I also love this tv because when the superbowl is on, this is the tv I'm going to be watching it on. I love the sound too because it's so loud. Even in the day I don't have to put the volume up so loud, that's how great this tv is. I rate this tv five stars out of five. It's a great gift that doesn't take a lot of space and it's everything a person can ask of a flat screen.

• Sound Quality:

High-quality HDTV at an affordable price

from Glendora, CA

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

Although VIZIO is one of those brands that people might not consider to be good, it's actually a really great brand. I've been burned in the past by buying off-brand TVs, but this purchase ended up being worth it. The image quality is very crisp and clear, accommodating 1080p for devices that support it. The box doesn't actually mention that, but it definitely works so long as you have the proper cables for it. The HDMI works very well, but it defaults to 720p, which is still pretty good despite being a little pixelated. I've used this TV to watch movies, play games, as well as my computer, and have never come across any problem. Overall, it works very well as a general-purpose TV despite its size, and you can't go wrong buying VIZIO.

• Sound Quality:

great for being in a budget.

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

This television is quite affordable to have. It is very user friendly anyone can use it. The color resolution on the screen is amazingly clear and provides vivid colors especially for the price that it costs. Since it is so affordable it does not make a hole in the budget. I find it to be perfect for college students or to have in the kids bedroom because it does not take that much space. The size is actually on the small size but for the price and quality it is absolutely worth it. Overall i do recommend it to anyone that needs this as a bedroom spare television or whichever it provides a great image and sound. It is a good buy!

Small TV Great Price!

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

My parents bought me this little TV for my dorm room my half way through my freshman year of college. I thought at first I wouldn't like it because it was so small and you know the saying" bigger is always better", well in this case it is not always true. I really love this small TV, I can still watch TV and enjoy what I am watching, and this TV does not take up tons of room and can be moved around easy because it is lightweight. This TV’s controls are on the side of the TV making it easy to use and plugging in cords are not a problem because the TV is so light you can pick it up and plug the cords in. I would definitely recommend this TV to college students or anyone that is younger. Also, my family got this TV on sale so I do not think they cost too much.

• Sound Quality:

Vizio has sharp picture with great price

from Hawthorne, NJ

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

I wanted to get my teenage son a new tv for his room as a gift and did quite a bit of research before making my final decision.  I decided to purchase the Vizio 20 inch for several reasons.  It has a great HD picture and the screen isnt too big.  My son likes to play video games and I read that it isnt recommended to use a large screen to play them on so I went with the 20 inch and it works well.  The picture and graphics are crisp and lifelike.  The sound works well.  It doesnt take up alot of space on his dresser and it is easy to hook up his games to the Vizio.  The price was definitely right for this tv.  I think it was worth every penny I paid for it.  I would definitely buy it again and would buy more Vizio products for my home.  This tv has a nice modern design to it and is sleek and can be easily turned if you want to reposition it when you are sitting in another part of the room.  Easy to hook up.

the vizio 20" HD LCD TV is a total vision package

from Waco, TX

Comments about Vizio - 20" HD LCD TV:

The vizio 20" HD LCD is a great television for the cost and also the quality.  The change from a STD television to this vizio is uncomparable.  Also when you have a TV that can also be used as a PC montior is makes up for the size of other screens.

DON'T BUY A VIZIO TV IT DOES NOT WORK