Other Multivitamins:
Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women
Rca_2014_normal

MelaleucaVitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women

Miracle Melaleuca!

I just wanted to share my experience with Melaleuca vitamins. It took me three years to get pregnant with my first daughter and six months with my second daughter. Five years later my husband and I started thinking we should consider getting pregnant one last time to try for our "boy". Well, as usual, I started taking pre-natal vitamins to get my body ready in case I were to get pregnant. However, this was the first time I used Melaleuca brand vitamins. I loved everything else from their line of products so I gave it a try even though we hadn't fully committed to getting pregnant. I just wanted to be on the safe side. What could be the harm? Well, a month or so later my husband and I were it total agreement to get pregnant again. We were excited to put all our "how to get a boy" tips to good use and see if they worked. Too late. While waiting for my period to arrive we discovered that I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT! Melaleuca vitamins had made my body so healthy and fertile that I got pregnant without even trying! And, we had that boy we wanted! So, my point is that I encourage Melaleuca vitamins to those wanting to get pregnant, but I caution those who don't want to get pregnant to make sure you have some form of birth control!

No Better than any other poduct

I am not overly impessed with this product. I am a person who blieves that vitamin supplements do help people to live healthier lives, have more energy, etc... And I do believe that I feel better in general when I am taking vitamins supplements than I do when I am not. So when I found Melaleuca who claims that their products are superior due to several patented processes that they use when producing their products I thought this sounds great.

So after using several of their products includng the vitamins mentioned here I have come to the following conclusions.

Melaleuca does have a good poduct line. I definitely felt good while taking these vitamins. However, they are no better in my opinion than hose found for much less cost at your local superstore. I would not reccomend dropping whatever your current supplement is in exchange for this product unless you have money to waste needlessly.

The BEST supplements around!

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I wouldn't take anything else. I feel energy and healthy when I take these vitamins. My body definitely feels a difference when I don't take them. I especially recommend the pre-natals to pregnant women and stop taking vitamins that can actually hurt your baby by causing free radical action when trying to digest synthetic minerals a body can't absorb.

Great for Moms After Baby!

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I was suggested the Vitality Multivitamin and Mineral brand by a friend of mine, who recommended it because I had just had a baby. I went to my local drugstore and bought it, and within a few days I noticed a difference. This is a great all around vitamin for any woman to take, but I especially recommend it for moms who recently had a baby. The fatigue and lack of energy I felt throughout the day, almost didn't exist after a week. I felt so much better! This brand really caters to the needs of a woman's body, knowing the exact nutrients that help the woman's body function at its higher peak. My husband even noticed a change in my mood. I think for any woman, who feels sluggish or just doesn't have the energy you know that's inside you, I would recommend you take this Vitality brand. It's inexpensive and easy to locate at the store. A week after I purchased my girst bottle I went back and bought another, and you will love these vitamins too!

Not Worth The Price

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I was looking for a multivitamin that was specifically for women to help with skin, hair and general health. A pharmacist suggested that I try Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women"s formula. The multivitamin was a little more expensive but I thought that with it being a little more expensive, that it must be a better vitamin. After taking the vitamin for about six months, I decided that it was not any better than other multivitamins that I had taken in the past. My pharmacist insisted that I would be able to see a change in my hair, skin and nails as well as I would have more energy. I never noticed any changes of any kind and never had noticeable difference in how I was feeling. Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral for women didn't give me the results that I felt I should be getting for how much I was paying for the multivitamins. I feel that there are alot better multivitamins for women on the market and would definitely not recommend these to any women.

Lots of energy

from Westwood, NJ

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I've been taking the Women's Vitality vitamins for the last year and I have to say I have more energy than before I started taking these vitamins. I'm constantly on the go and these help me achieve everything I need to do in a day. They come in two packs, one for the AM and one for the PM. They are easy to swallow and don't leave my stomach feeling upset like other vitamins I've tried in the past. They also aid with digestion and elimination and help to keep me regular. Since they are especially for women they contain calcium for protecting our bones as well as providing antioxidant protection.

Miracle Melaleuca!

from Westville, IN

No Better than any other poduct

from Portageville, NY

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

Vitality Pack is a Life Changer!

from Lancaster, PA

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

Melaleuca's multi-vitamins (sold as the Vitality Pack) really changed my life. I was on the verge of depression and prepared to take medication, when a friend introduced me to Melaleuca. I started taking the vitamins and within a week the whole world seemed clear again. I didn't need an anti-depressant! I needed NUTRIENTS! I feel like a new person. I have energy again. Thank you, Melaleuca, for creating such a superior product. Nothing else compares to Melaleuca's quality.

Melaleuca womens Multi-vitamin gives me energy!

from Plano, TX

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I have been using these Melaleuca womens multi-vitiamins for two months. These vitamins seem to absorb into my system much better than others I have tried. I can feel a difference in my body when I am taking these. I don't crave as much junk food and sweets and have more energy to make it through my day. They will make your urine very yellow but that doesn't not bother me. It lets me know that they are present and working in my body. These are supposed to be taken twice a day which can be challenging at times but these vitamins are definitely worth it.

Best Vitamin Out There!

from Seaford, DE

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

I absolutely love these vitamins.  My energy level is increased and they keep me going from morning to night.  I never feel like I need a nap.  These are on my list of products that I will continue to buy for a lifetime.

Melaleuca vitamins are high quality vitamins.

from Twin Falls, ID

Comments about Melaleuca Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral Women:

A couple of months ago I started taking the Melaleuca women multi-vitamin.  When I ordered them I thought they were a little pricey but thought maybe a higher qualilty vitamin would be better for me.  I don't know if spending more for vitamins is really neccessary.  I usually just buy them at the store, it is alot cheaper and easier.  I dont think I will continue to order these vitamins.  One thing I noticed is that they taste HORRIBLE.  I can hardly gag them down, and sometimes the taste lingers.  I really do not like that.  I know some people are die hard Melaleuca fans, guess I don't buy into all the hype so much.  I am sure their are differences in vitamins, but not sure it really matters that much.  Perhaps I am wrong.