Other Multivitamins:
USANA
USANA Vitamin Supplements
Rca_2014_overall_value

USANA Vitamin Supplements

Pros

• Effective (3)

• Men (3)

USANA Vitamins Reviews. I switched to Herbally Pure Vitamins.

I used to take USANA vitamins but I switched to Herbally Pure vitamin supplemens. I got tired of the nausia with all the pills I was taking. On the herbally pure web site I found a lot of information from the FDA warning about mega doses pills need because of their lack of absotbrion. My family really like the taste and I am so happy that I no longer have to fight with everyone to take their vitamins. I recommend everyone check out the information on the Herbally Pure web site www.**HerballyPure.com** and try their vitamins and vitamin supplements. I now think Herbally Pure vitamins are the best vitamins for my family.Thank YouMrs Harper.

Not sure if USANA Vitamin Supplements work

My friend has convinced me to purchase USANA vitimans.  When I start taking them, I had a horrible headache for a couple days.  My friend said that it was the sign of body trying to clean all toxic out of my body.  Finally, after a couple days...my headache went away.  Even today, I am not sure if it made any different.  I do not notice anything different like my friend did as soon as she took the vitimans.

Quality and Purity

from Toronto.Ont

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Effective

• Children
    • Daily Use
    • Older People
    • Supplement A Meal
    • Women

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

I take most of Usana Products...I am confident in the quality and purity of the supplements I find that I have a lot of energy...My immune system is very good, so the most I get is a sore throat for a day or so and feeling better within 24 hrs..When there is flu going around I take an extra 600 gram of vitamin C to combat the any flu that is going around...I will not go back to store bought vitamins again...

The best

from Somerville, Tn

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Easy To Swallow
    • Effective

• Children
      • Daily Use
      • Older People
      • Women

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

For the past 43 years of my life i dont believe in supplements but when i heard this product i feel good about it. All my friends told me and even my brother its the best and amazing supplement. I started 3/18/2016, i feel the difference right away. I would recommend this. This is my first time taking supplements.

Improved recovery

from Bend, OR

Pros

• Improved recovery from workouts

Cons

• Hard To Swallow

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

I have taken Usana supplements for 10+ years. I train at a very high level and since taking Usana I recover quicker, sleep better, and don't get anymore chest colds.

USANA IS GOOD AND THE BEST VITAMIN I HAD EVER TRIED

from singapore

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
      • Effective

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

after taking usana,essential,poly c,grape seed,vit e and fish oil..my blood pressure is normal now..before I had high blood pressure.I strongly recommend usana to all

super supplements

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

I started using the Usana line of products 6 years ago when breastfeeding my oldest son. I love the essentials and the biomega! You have to give them a try. They are some of the safest vitamins out there. You can not buy these products at GNC or other stores, they are by direct sales only, so find your local distributor to give them a try. The two bottles are because the antioxidants and minerals are in separate pills. You take two of each a day. This allows for more personalization instead of a "one size fits all" modality. When you meet with your distributor you can take a health assessment to see what it is you will most benefit from. Quality control of the products is huge. Safety of ingredients is amazing (no iron because of toxicity risks, beta carotene to avoid vitamin A toxicity). The biggest change I felt when I started the supplements was that I had more energy without getting more sleep. Usana's essentials keep me well, active and happy. I need that to keep up with my three sons. (oh, and they take Usana supplements too).

This is a great blend!

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

My family and I have been using USANA vitamins for the past 3 years, they truly are an amazing product. One of my cousins used to sell the product so that's where we were first exposed to it. As you can tell we've been ecstatic with the results! Don't expect to take these vitamins and feel full of life the next day. Give it 3 weeks to a month and you'll notice an energy boost that you didn't have before. The only criticism I would have is that the pills are a little tough to swallow. 8/10 stars

Review of Vitamin Supplements

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

Overall, I would rate these vitamin supplements above average. Their purpose is to supplement your diet with vitamins to ensure you get your daily dose of vitamins and based on the price and effectiveness I rate this product above average overall. Based on blood tests received after taking this vitamin supplement, my vitamin levels have been balanced. This product specifically helped raise my calcium levels and my vitamin D levels. These pills were also a reasonable size and were not huge pills that were difficult to swallow. These vitamin supplements are the perfect answer to assist you in maintaining the proper vitamin levels. The price of this product was reasonable based on the effect produced and they often put on sale. Also, this product did not produce a disagreeable aftertaste. Also, this package of bill comes with a large quantity of pills that will last you for a long time.

Vitamin Supplements

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

If there were such things as super pills these would probably be them. First off they're packed with B, C, and E vitamins which help significantly boost your immune system and help to help promote healthy thyroid function while the antioxidants and enzymes help to combat inflammation. The overall results are so impressive because you get to raise and improve your entire body's health and be able to feel amazing while living life to the fullest extent. These pills really helped with my chronic allergies and after extended use on them I felt a drastic increase in mental function and natural energy. I liked being able to feel more energized throughout my day and adding exercise to my daily regime really helped make the results even more noticeable. While the pills are not quite for everyone's price range they are high quality and last for a reasonable amount of time.

Overrated

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

I tried the USANA Vitamin Supplements and found that they were not for me. I really couldn't tell the difference in USANA and a generic form of multivitamins. The USANA vitamins left me feeling sick to my stomach and with some of the worst headaches that I have ever had in my life. The USANA vitamins are really expensive and in my opinion do not offer and better benefits that other vitamin supplements I have taken in the past. I tried taking the USANA vitamin supplements for almost two months and just could not handle taking them anymore. Along with the side effects that I experienced, the vitamins have a horrible smell and taste to them that never seems to go away, even hours after taking them. I myself, did not like the USANA vitamin supplements and would not waste my money on them again. With all vitamins, they work different for different people. I would not recommend USANA to anyone.

Essential to my daily routine

Comments about USANA Vitamin Supplements:

I have been using USANA vitamins for over five years and have seen amazing improvements in my health and energy level. Since taking the vitamins, I hardly ever get sick. They have also helped cut down my cravings for unhealthy foods. Also, after working out, my recovery time has been cut down. I have a very sensitive stomach and the standard vitamins that can be purchased at the grocery store would make me nauseated, regardless if I took them on a full or empty stomach. I have no such problems with USANA vitamins. I highly recommend these vitamins to people of all ages. Taking multivitamins are essential to maintaining a healthy body and the USANA brand is the only one I trust with my most precious possession, my health. They do tend to turn your urine a bright yellow color. I used to suffer from frequent urinary tract infections. Since taking USANA vitamins, I have not had a UTI since!