Other Multivitamins:
Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins
Rca_2014_normal

Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins

They saved my life.

These are the only vitamins I have ever found worth spending money on. Nature's Plus Source of Life vitamins come in liquid, tablet or mini-tab form as well as with or without iron. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and these saved my life. The vitamins seemed to balance my immune system so that I was able to eat normally as well as getting through the day. They also help sleep patterns making for more restful sleep. The ninety count bottle includes a one day supply. If after taking them you do not feel "a burst of energy" return the bottle for a full refund. Guaranteed. To find a store near you that sells Source of Life check www.naturesplus.com. One health note: Tea should not be drunk within one hour of taking these vitamins, including green tea.

lower price vitamin

I bought this multivitamin at a lower price than the nature made brand thinking it was going to be the same and I would be getting all the daily allowance percentages with it as I did with the other usual brand I had used and be able to save myself some money. I was surprised when I took this home and compared the back information with my previous multivitamin and was sad to see that a lot of the minerals were missing or lower doses and the same followed for the main vitamins that a multivitamin would have. I like to save money and sales are always a good thing but was disappointed when I realized the smaller price vitamin had smaller daily percentages which my body needed and so the on sale lower price that I paid for this multivitamin was not a very good deal when it didn't have all the vitamins and minerals in it that I wanted and needed. Sometimes a lower price isn't nesescarily the better option.

I not only feel Great !! It Cleared my ADULT ACNE !!

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

I have been using these vitamins for 2 months, and my mood swings are gone and adult acne has cleared. I feel balanced and have energy that I haven't had in a long time!! I am so grateful for Nature's Plus..I am a 47 year old female and I haven't felt this great in a long, long, long time....THANK YOU !

Really good.

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

After getting really sick my doctor recommended that I start taking vitamins. I picked these because I didn't want anything specific. With these vitamins I got a little bit of everything. One thing that I really like about them is the taste. The reason I didn't eat vitamins as much as I should have was because I couldn't stand the chalky taste that they left in my mouth. With these it's just a nice fruity aftertaste. As far as performance goes they did really well after about a week I noticed that I had a lot more energy than I did before I got sick. Not only that but I stated to feel a lot more healthier. I didn't feel as sluggish or irregular (boule movements) Another thing I liked about these was the price. There not so cheap that you think that they don't work but they're not stupid expensive either. Not to mention they work like a charm. Even today I still take them regularly.

I love this natural supplement the most!

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

I love the variety of this supplement brand.It is one of the widest selections I have ever seen.The ingredients are all natural first of all.That is the number one quality which keeps me purchasing this.Not only that,but they have really uncommon and unconventional minerals and vitamin combinations I can't find anywhere else.There are absolutely no fillers.To take these is like eating food and getting the nutrients straight from the source.It is like eating a bunch of vegetables everyday,but not having to put in the work of it.I needed a supplement that was as close to eating vegetables and getting the nutrients from vegetables as possible.The price is great and very economical for a natural supplement without any artificial ingredients or filler ingredients.The capsules are small and are easy to swallow.They don't leave an aftertaste on my tongue or a nasty film like other supplements.

This product is good because of the organic qualities it has.

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

This is a very good product because it derives much of its vitamins from whole food sources. I like this because I am a big supporter of getting the nutrients you need from the food you eat. Unfortunately this is not always possible. For that reason I like this product because it is like getting the nutrients from the food you eat, they are just very condensed and served in a capsule form. The biggest drawback of this vitamin is the fact that it does have an organic type odor and flavor, somewhat like eating horse hay or cow silage. Some people may not be able to understand or relate to that, so another way to say it is to say it smells and tastes a little like grass. I personally don't have a problem with this because I was raised in the country around horses and cattle and I enjoy the smell. City folk might be put off by this though and be less inclined to continue taking the vitamin after they start. It is a great product though and great for you!

Whole food source vitamins

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

My reason for giving the Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins a seven score and not a nine or ten is because of the price. There are other whole food source vitamins on the market for half the price that I have had just as much positive experiences with. These are a great choice if you are vegetarian also. Although I'm not a vegetarian, I eat little meats, cheese and egg products so I need a supplement to make up for what I'm missing in my diet. "Energy On The Go" is what the package claims and I can say it lives up to that claim. I definitely noticed an increase in my energy levels after using these for approximately a couple of weeks. I'm not claiming that it was a total turn around, but I'm glad to just feel somewhat able to get out of bed and live a normal life without feeling totally burnt out all the time. I have a weak heart muscle and poor circulation so my body always feel run down and I'm always trying to exercise on a regular basis to increase my energy, but the exercise route wasn't working for me. It was actually making me feel more exhausted because it was causing my heart to work even harder. So I decided to turn to a multivitamin and overall Nature's Plus was a choice I don't regret, although I wish they were priced more reasonably.

lower price vitamin

Not Impressed

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

After starting a strict diet, I decided that it would be a good idea if I started a multivitamin as well. I spoke with a few people about vitamins and it seemed that Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins were being suggested to me alot. The price of the vitamins isn't too expensive and you do get quite a few in the bottles. Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins are supposed to be a great vitamin that provides an extra boost of energy as well. After taking the vitamins for almost a month, I still hadn't seen any change in the way I was feeling or any extra energy neither. The smell of the vitamins are awful and leave a horrible aftertaste as well. The size of Nature's Plus Source Vitmains are huge which makes them very difficult to swallow. I stopped taking the vitamins and will not try again. I myself did not like the Nature's Source Plus Source Life Vitamins and would not recommend them to anyone.

no fillers, just the stuff you need

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

This is a really good brand of vitamins, and I particularly like this type of vitamin. It is all soluble and easily digested and they do not use fillers or additives like a lot of vitamin makers do. They have a really nice balance of both vitamins and also herbs and minerals that you need to have your body operating at full speed. I am a believer in Natures Plus.

Complete vitamin essentials

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

I started taking nature's plus source of life vitamins as a daily supplement. This vitamin provides me with all the daily essentials i need to support my body and immune system. it also helps keep me healthy.

One reason i like taking nature's plus is that I have physically felt better while taking; i don't seem to get run down as much, and i feel less sick and achy. I feel as though my overall quality of life is better.

Since taking these vitamins, i have recommended them to numerous friends and family members. their experience has also been positive. I find it encouraging that they also feel better and it's not just in my head.

If you are looking for a vitamin that has all your daily vitamin essentials and provides you with an overall good, energy, healthy feeling, I would recommend investing in nature's plus source of life vitamins. They are very affordable and worth it!

May seem expensive, but well worth it.

from Coos Bay, OR

Comments about Nature's Plus Source of Life Vitamins:

I will start by saying that I am on a paycheck to paycheck budget. I do not have a lot of disposable income. But you spend money on what's important to you, and if your health is important to you, then you should settle for nothing less than these multivitamins. My only complaint is that these things are huge. I have to break them in half to take them. But there is a reason. To make sure that all the vitamins and minerals are in there, they do have to be pretty large. These are whole food multivitamins, which are without a doubt, the best way to go. I have taken all the cliche multivitamins such as centrum, and I noticed no difference in my health. But starting the very same day that I took these vitamins, I noticed consistent energy through the rest of my day. Not a burst of energy like drinking coffee, I mean consistent energy through my entire day. I have no fatigue, little to no depression (something I struggle with), and a lot less aches and pains.