Other Multivitamins:
Women's Vitamins
VitaFusion
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin

Easy to take and they taste great

Comments about Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin:

My doctor recently recommended that I use a multivitamin. I tried a few brands but found they all left me feeling ill and suffering from uncomfortable indigestion. I don't have any issue with taking pills but it seemed my body was having difficulty absorbing the vitamins. I decided to try a gummy vitamin to see if they'd be gentler on my stomach.

I've been taking the Vitafusion Women's Gummy multivitamins for about a month now and I'm happy to report that they're easy to digest and don't leave me feeling ill. They seem to be working. I feel more energetic and my skin, hair and nails are already looking healthier.

These have a sugary coating over the fruity gummy multivitamin which makes them easy to eat and fairly pleasant tasting but I personally don't think they taste like conventional gummy candies. Regardless, if you find traditional pills difficult to take then these would probably be a good choice.

Works great, tastes great.

Comments about Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin:

I've tried a couple of brands of gummy vitamins, but the Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin is one of the best. I don't like taking dense pills because I feel like they never really dissolve since they're so dense. But I like the chewable or gummy vitamins because they are much less dense.

These particular vitamins have a great taste. They're all berry flavored, which is a good fit for something like a vitamin. They also seem to work great. I've been taking them for a couple of weeks, and I can tell a bit of difference in my hair and skin. The dose is two vitamins, but I usually just take one each morning.

The price of these is good too. Not too expensive, especially if you only need a low dose. I really don't believe it is necessary to take a multivitamin every single day, especially a specialized one, so this is a good basic vitamin to help fill in the gaps of your diet and make sure you get everything you need.

Love these vitamins!

from Michigan

Comments about Vitafusion Women's Gummy Multivitamin:

I have regularly been buying these vitamins as of late. Vitafusion women's multivitamins have a great taste. These vitamins are easy to chew and swallow. They absorb well in my stomach. My stomach is never upset when I take them. It feels like I am having a bit of candy. They are especially great for my teen daughter because she doesn't like taking the standard horse pill. I have no trouble getting her to take these. These multivitamins are gentle on her stomach too. I take 2 of these after a meal and it almost feels like dessert. I love that something so tasty can be good for you. I feel like I have energy and like my health is supported when I have been taking them. I feel like these vitamins give good immune support as well. That is especially important during the cold & flu season. I recommend extra caution if you have small kids because they look like candy. Make sure they are kept out of reach.