Other Multivitamins:
Rca_2014_normal

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins

Pros

Cons

Why weren't these created sooner???

My friend turned me onto these a while back and I think they are wonderful. I no longer loathe taking my vitamins. I do not need to worry about gagging on an over sized adult vitamin. It takes me back to childhood. I loved taking my vitamins because they were like candy. Now I think the same thing. I have not missed a day in over 3 months. I know it seems like a dumb accomplishment but I am not good at taking pills and the fact that I can get my vitamins all at one with no worry is great. The same company makes chew-able vitamin C and they are equally as wonderful. They are sour in taster where as these multivitamins are sweeter. These are great for teenagers who are too old for kiddie vitamins but too young for horse pill vitamins. They are great for people who can not swallow well, or have a hard time with pills. I feel better when I take them, in fact my husband can not take them close to bed because they give him an instant burst of energy.

Gummy vitamins are better than regular ones but still expensive.

Northwest Natural Products Vitafusion Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins Berry Lemon & Orange 70 Gummies is a much tastier way to get your vitamins but it sure is a very costly way to get them. My wife bought these but did not like them so like everything else I use it so the money does not go to waste. I liked the way they tasted and thought they were just like regular old gummi bears, I guess that is why my wife did not like thme since she does not like gummi bears. I will use them unitl they are gone but I would never buy them because like all vitamins they are way over priced. I can more vitamins in a serving of Total cereal and save myslef a whole lot of money. And that is even without using milk which I always do because I like milk and I like cereal but refuse to eat them together they just do not mix for me. I will just eat my plain cereal and then drink a glass of milk afterwards. Besides too much pill vitamins is not good for you it can make you sick and same goes for gummies. So I will stick to cereal and skip on these vitamins.

delicious supplements

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

Multivitamins are recommended by doctors to supplement diets at all stages in development. Taking supplements is typically associated with swallowing large, cumbersome capsules or tablets that can leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth. These vitamins are different because they are chewable and have a wonderful fruity taste. Being chewable, they are very easy to swallow, without the need for a glass of water. If you are like me and often forgot to take your vitamins in the past, then worry-not! The bright vitamins in the bottle are eye catching, as a visual reminder to take your vitamins everyday. The childproof bottle keeps kids safely out of the supplements, which are intended for adults while appealing to our whimsical sides. The flavors are sweet and feel like a treat, but they are actually boosting your vitamin intake! With a comparable price to other supplements on the market, these vitamins are a wonderful addition to daily consumption.

vitafusion MultiVites

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

I am giving this only a 2 rating as the whole bottle is sticking together. I put some sugar in to separate-but not doing job. I am wondering if I can use the whole bottle because of the sticking! I bought a 250 count at Bj's-a lot of money to waste. They do taste good however.

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins - easy to take

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins are very easy to take. I usually resisted taking vitamins because it was such a hassle. With the regular vitamins I was taking, I could not take them on an empty stomach. They tasted horrible and they were kind of difficult to swallow. So I had to kind of make a rather elaborate plan to take them.

I prefer to take my vitamins in the morning. But on mornings that I didn't eat breakfast, or if I ate breakfast on the road, the vitamin plan fell through.

But the Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins solve all those problems. I feel like a little kid again taking my vitamins! They are soft, chewy vitamins that are pretty tasty. I like the lemon and orange ones the best.

But best of all, I can take them on an empty stomach and I can take them without water! So I don't have to make any special effort to take them. I know that I will only stick to a plan if it is convenient and easy to follow. Nothing could be easier than to pop these little chewable things in my mouth any time of the day!

Easy, convenient, tasty and good for me! That scores a 10!

Good vitamin as long as you don't need extra iron

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

I just recently started buying Vitafusion MultiVites. My husband takes them everyday and likes them. I take them was taking them regularly until my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with iron. Like most gummy vitamins, they do not contain iron. I assume this is for safety reasons. Also they contain 400 IU of vitamin D - which is a good amount for most people if you get enough direct sunlight. Otherwise you might consider adding an additional amount of vitamin D to your daily routine. These vitamins have a very pleasant fruity taste like gummy candy. They do not have a strong vitamin taste at all and are enjoyable to take. These vitamins are good if you are not strongly motivated to take other vitamin pills or caplets or if you have an aversion to swallowing pills. Vitafusion MultiVites seem to be easy to digest. I have a sensitive stomach but have never had any discomfort after taking these vitamins.

Delicious!

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

A close family member had been harping me to get on a daily vitamin, but there just wasn't one that I could stomach. They were either gritty, or tasted bad, or I would just forget I had them. Then the family member brought me a bottle of Vitafusion MultiVites Gummies and I was sold! They taste amazing! I couldn't believe someone actually made a vitamin that I liked. The texture and the flavor make it really easy to pick up the bottle each day and take two gummies; and since they aren't all one flavor, you don't get burned out on them fast. I'm not sure how well they work, but they are 100% better tasting and textured than the other gummy and chewable brands we have tried in the past. We will definitely be buying this again in the future, and I have actually branched out and tried other gummy products made by Vitafusion as well! (They didn't disappoint, either! Way to go, for a vitamin that you actually WANT to take!!

These vitamins are great!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

I buy Vitafusion Multivites for adults and the kid version (they're shaped like bears). Before I was just buying them for my kids, but when I saw that they had adult ones as well I jumped in and bought some! I mean who doesn't like eating something gummy?

They taste great, they have a great smell and great consistency and because of that you're getting the daily vitamins you need all in one (or two actually) little gummy. I do think it's weird that to get the full serving you have to eat two of them. That's how the kids version is too....oh well, now you get to eat two!

I love the peace of mind that I'm getting the vitamins I need, just in case the food I eat during the day doesn't cover all of them. I also like the taste so that I don't think about the fact that I'm taking vitamins. So now taking vitamins isn't a chore. You just eat them and it tastes great, it's not chalky and it's not like swallowing a horse pill. It's just great like eating gummy bears!

Yummy Vitamins!

from Ohio

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins are great for anyone who struggles with swallowing big vitamins. Vitafusion MultiVites taste so much better than most chewable vitamins out there on the market. They are a little bit more expensive than regular vitamins, but I think Vitafusion MultiVites are worth paying a little extra because they taste so much better than the others. They practically taste identical to a regular gummy bear but are rich and powerful vitamins! I buy these for my husband from time to time and I have been known to sneak one of his vitamins every once in a while! I would definitely recommend them anyone who has a tough time swallowing vitamins. Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins are like a powerful daily vitamin in disguise because they taste amazing and are really good for you. You can find Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins at any drug store, nutrition store, and even at superstores like Wal- Mart for a great price.

Good vitamins - tasty and easy to take!

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

These really are great vitamins. My wife and I are truly pleased with them. If these came in more 'specialised versions' (like a type for women, which had more selenium and iodine in them for example, or an immunity type, which had extra vitamins to bolster the immune system) they would be the perfect vitamin, because they're already low-cost, tasty, NOT full of artificial sweeteners, and they're easy to find. I just happen to need a vitamin with a little extra, is all, so I had to switch from these to the One-A-Day Immunity Support vitamins. Otherwise, they really are the perfect vitamin. They have a great flavour, they don't bind us up (as I suspect the One A Day ones sometimes do), they dissolve easily, and they leave us feeling like we're doing something good for our bodies. I really enjoy them, and hope they'll consider coming out with a more specified type, like what I suggested above, in the future.

It's okay.

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

The first time I grabbed these it was by accident because I was looking for some gummy vitamins for the children that I baby sit. I did not notice the mistake until I got to the register and found out how overly priced these things are. I considered putting them back until the cashier told me how good they were for your body. So I bought them. As of now I tend to take them every now and again and I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my body. I am an overall healthy person to begin with as I try my best to live a healthy lifestyle. I haven't gotten as sick as I usually do around this time of the year. The few times that I have been sick I have gotten better faster than usual. When I'm sick it usually takes about two weeks for me to feel back to normal. Overall besides those few things I didn't notice much however there were no negative affects so I still gave it an okay score.

The best way to take vitamins

Comments about Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins:

I'm very low in vitamin D and I'm low in iron. I tried taking other vitamins that you swallow and they were horrible. They would always upset my stomach and give me bad gas. I had a coupon for these Vitafusion MultiVites gummy vitamins and they were great tasting. They had a lot of different types of flavors and they didn't make my stomach upset. I feel like I have better energy thoughout my day and its great because I always look foward to taking these because there so good like candy gummies. After a couple of months taking these my iron level and vitamin D level is normal now it isn't low anymore. I won't ever stop taking these gummy vitamins. I eat one every morning with my breakfast and I feel a lot energized. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to have more vitamins in there body system. It makes my body function a lot better and I don't feel sleepy anymore like I used to.