Other Flat Screen TVs:

Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV

great for the money

from Upland, CA USA

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

This tv has a great picture, extremely clear and great from all angles, below and to both sides, not just from straight on.

Picture Quality
The picture is quite clear, and clear from side to side since often I do not have a straight on view of the screen. It does sometimes have a bit of an unclear picture when dealing with movies that are not fitting the screen.

Sound Quality
The sound is clear and produces minute sounds with clarity. The only complaint would be the sound controls. The control is not very sensitive and it feels like I can't get it quiet enough, then the next push of the button and there is not sound at all.

So far it has survived two teenagers and two cats wondering in and around it.

Love the extreme light weight quality .. easy to hang on the wall or use the stand mount provided. It has clean lines and a sleek look.

It has lots of features with the smart TV mode and the manufacturer warranty is a solid one.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Pretty good

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

Overall this is a great tv. You can access applications really well and the picture quality is really good. There is a problem with it sometimes when it turns off by itself. We figure it is just don't that for updates but sometimes it happens just after having a recent update so I'm not sure what is going on. There were also a couple days that it just didn't work and we were affraid it was completely broken. The support for the tv isn't very good either, so if there is something wrong they might not be able to help you and it is really expensive to get a repair man to come take a look, you might as well just buy a new tv. The remote can be a problem too. The remote we got with it flips open and you should be able to type on it however that has never work and we can't figure out why. We have had to replace the remote before because the button to access the apps didn't work. I like that we can plug our computer directly into the tv to view whatever we want that is on there too, that is super handy. The streaming on it works really well and I like it is directly on the tv so that you don't have two devices to figure out if something is wrong.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV no doubt is AMAZING

from Knightdale, NC

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

I am one of those techie-like individuals who must have the best and well design products. I will pay for quality without hesitation. I will study and review a product before I purchase it. For major purchases I consort with consumer report to ensure that I address my needs and what's the best quality for my buck. The Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV was that for me. I have own this product for several months and will say that it lives up to its value. The wide screen and resolution allows you to see actors/actresses flaws in which you cannot help but notice in HD. The resolution is incredible! It doesn't use a lot of energy to run this item. With the Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV you will like the fact that you can connect to the internet and see your favorite TV shows. Like all new products the remote takes a bit to get use to. I recommend that you read the instruction manual for better understanding. All in all this is a quality product. I love it!

It s worth every cent.

from Defiance, OH

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

First flat screen television I had ever bought so I was a bit skeptical of it. No need to be though since it delivers and more. From the ease of setup coming right out of the box to the super-clear picture you get each time it comes on. Sound quality is at least comparable to other televisions we looked at(and most of them were a lot higher in price). Gaming is a snap on this unit for easy setup as well. If you have a dvd/combo player, it ll take it and make your dvd's look just awesome too. I m sold on Visio from now on.

The most user-friendly TV I have ever owned!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

As an electronic salesman, I have sold TVs of every shape, size, and color. To maximize sales and better serve the customers, I would familiarize myself with the features of each model, and I took it upon myself to ensure that every TV in the store had the settings tweaked to have the best picture quality, and some of those TVs took a lot of work. When I bought the Visio, I fully expected to spend fifteen or more minutes just adjusting the picture before I could even watch anything. To my surprise, it displayed a perfect picture from the moment it came out of the box. I have used the RCA, coaxial, VGA, and HDMI inputs, and the picture has always been perfect with no adjustments neccessary. My one disappointment about this TV is its lack of an S-video input option. I know S-video has become somewhat antiquated with the use of HDMI, but it is still a lot more convenient to use than VGA for connecting my midlevel laptop to the TV to watch streaming videos from the internet.

a good tv for the price

from Moriarty, NM

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

So after a long and tedious search for the perfect television to fit in our new entertainment center, we came across the Visio 37" LCD HDTV. We looked at reviews and decided that is was as close as we were going to get to the perfect television that met our budget. Overall, this is your average tv. It does what it is supposed to do. It has a crisp, clear picture. So I am going to talk about the things that I really don't like about the television. First off and not that big a deal, the Visio logo on the front of the tv is lit up all the time, bright white when on and dimmer orange when off. It is a good sized logo and the light is distracting so we put a piece of electrical tape over it. The second thing that we don't like it the buttons on the television itself are not visible on the front of the tv, but hidden behind it on the side. This is very inconvenient for us because there is no room to reach a hand behind it unless you turn the tv some. The third thing is when you use the menu on the tv, you cannot get out of it unless you go to a bigger, full screen menu first. Overall though, this is a great tv for the price we paid for it.

We love it!

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

When our box size tv set went kaput, we decided it was time to get a flat type, but the catch was this: everything was going digital and we didn't want to mess with an antenna so we made the decision that the screen we bought needed to work as a computer monitor.  Believe it or not, we bought the proper computer cable and hooked up this giant LCD screen to my computer and now watch Hulu and Netflix Instant and the best of YouTube and it's all without commercials and works great as a television.  The only downside to using it like this is that we don't get to take advantage of the HD quality through the computer until we get a computer that has a processor that does such a thing.  Hook the screen up to a DVD player, however, and we get the full HD quality.  There is enough hookups to this screen that we also have our Wii hooked up to it and the kids love that the screen is large enough that they feel like they can spread out in the room and I worry less about them hitting each other with the remotes.  All in all, a great LCD screen that for our family takes away any temptation for cable or a Plasma screen.

one of the clearest pictures i've ever seen

from Camp, AR

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

the visio flat screen tv has a great quality picture. it is very clear. the sound quaality is just as great if not better. my other half like to test things out so of course the tv is no different. i was in the kitchen when out of no where it sounded as if i was in a theater. this was just the tv no other speakers add. it was pretty cool.

Amazing with only a couple problems.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Visio VO370M 37" LCD HDTV:

The Vizio TV was absolutely amazing. The quality was great, but there were only a few problems. My little sister would get confused with one of the remotes when we first got it. It is tricky and if you have cats I would not recommend it. The wires attract them and the cat can unplug them if they can get to them. The normal TV is quite amazing, and the high-definition is speechless. I don't see how anyone couldn't love it.